Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I'd be surprised if it was Stella tbh. RTE probably don't want a lesbian character to be revealed as a psycho kidnapper. The social justice warriors would cause an uproar!

That being said it could be fun if they do go with Stella!

Stella is key to this mystery. And for the people who say she only appears now and then that's a classic and clever way to throw you off track, have her appear enough so that the audience knows her but not her backstory. She is somehow connected to this I'm sure of it. Either she is helping Love Hate with the daily business of keeping KT locked up for a fee or she herself doesn't want a major fact about her past coming out so she panicked and now doesn't know what to do with her.

Maybe KT stumbled upon Stella and her old gang mates they roughed her up and kept her away "temporarily", she would know a few dodgy people. Plus the massive clue is her coming to a job interview in the Ballintine, of all the hotels in all of Dublin she wanted to work in that one, right next to.....Debbie, what a surprise just like Ciaran wanted to live with a guy who robbed him twice i.e Emmet!!!. And when she spilled about her affair with Ram, who was right there on the street listening...puppy eyes himself Ciaran.

Stella has to be involved in some way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

yeah, I think its Stella maybe involved somewhat also, otherwise that whole gang sh1te was a load of nonsense. still convinced LH is in on it. I think at this stage there hasto be a strong motive, beyond sexual fascination. I think they could have built Stellas character up a bit though as she has no centrality on the show, you need that in a story like this. I think, like LH they should have made her more a part of the community. they didn't have to stick a it was me sign on her.

I think a Love Hate and Stella combo would work if its gang related or maybe even an obsessive personality disorder from Stella. Its not a horror movie, there has to be some sort of logic to it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

As illogical as FC introduces characters then drops them again (That American wife, Seans brief girlfriend etc), they actually went to the bother of giving Stella an edge to her background when KT found out about her gang past. If she was just there to take up time as a possible suspect then it would be just one date then questioned then gone forever. She has some motive because KT was on to her and she might have wanted to threaten her before it got too far, maybe she is related to Ciaran who knows but I really wish now they would reveal the abductor as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Le Henry

Could it be Tommy??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,881 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Le Henry wrote: »
    Could it be Tommy??

His name has certainly come up here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

It's Tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

It's slappy and denzo again.. two creeps ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Complete overreaction there from Wayne and Orla.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Orla ya b1tch! She was all concerned about Derms the other week! Is the Molly Ban a launderette or a dry cleaners? Does Derms do the cleaning after he gets home from accounting? How does a suit get mistakenly put in a washing machine but more importantly what is the point of this little scenario? Where's it going???

Why would a millionaire like Paul and hi powered business woman like Niamh hang out and drink coffee in a community Centre? Their gaff is across the road? Lol Glenrow finally pulls somone for staring at produce in Spar! What a laugh, Gripey is awaiting sentencing! As for KT..........I really don't care

• Advertisement

"I've never seen someone so confused looking at a few slice pans"!!

Says Rose with 2 extras standing behind her staring zombie like at a bottle of fanta!

Watch out Marketing World - One woman PR agency makes contact in Kent!

god these Niamh and The Don scenes are tiresome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Orla ya b1tch! She was all concerned about Derms the other week! Is the Molly Ban a launderette or a dry cleaners? Does Derms do the cleaning after he gets home from accounting? How does a suit get mistakenly put in a washing machine but more importantly what is the point of this little scenario? Where's it going???

The daughter put it in yesterday helping daddy while 20Carolls was 'supervising' her.

A fun day trip!! And her grandaughter lying in a dungeon and her son up for manslaughter in a week or two!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Eoghan "I killed Michael"

Gimme a break

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    The daughter put it in yesterday helping daddy while 20Carolls was 'supervising' her.

20Carrolls!

Love it!!

Always Caddle to me though!!

Eoghan "I killed Michael"

Gimme a break

That hotel desk is getting away with everything.

What a b1tch glenRose was there!

No wonder Dick Moran ran away

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cormdogg wrote: »

The cheque will bounce.

• Advertisement

Its a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like Deegan!

It better not be a complete stranger.

It's not Love Hate's accent.

Ha, Germish going playing poker!!

LoveHate appears out of nowhere.................. right after that scene...........

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Sounds like Lee Keegan.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Darth Vader

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

It's a Dublin accent - not Tommy so

LoveHates washing................. ooooooooooohhhhh

Sounds like Lee Keegan.

#thingsLeeDid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Dunno bout you but I always keep my sander and toolbag beside the sofa in the sittingroom! I thought deegan was suppose to be ocd! He'd never allow that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement