Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

The auld lad from the helping hand dropped in clothes to Dermot. Were they from KT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I am actually excited about finding out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Stella usig a voice synthisiser

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

It's Cathal, Deegan or Sumo Bishop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Beyond bored of these shack scenes now
    It's Terrence

• Advertisement

It's not Love Hate's accent.

It is not meant to be a clear accent he is speaking over a ruffled speaker thing. 100% LoveHate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

could it be......... flynn?

It is not meant to be a clear accent he is speaking over a ruffled speaker thing. 100% LoveHate!!

Voice and accent aren't the same thing! The voice is muffled, the accent isn't.

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    could it be......... flynn?

well he is dead, and died in prison,,,,,,,,, sooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Never seen anyone look so confluted over sliced pans! Ha!!

Who the f is that voice??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

It's not Stella, it costs money to keep a person prisoner for how long 3 months? They need a property and know how to build a cell with sliding doors and CCTV etc. I bet it's someone completely random. Is there any real motive for anyone, will FC treat this in any realistic adult way? She's been in there months, so the capture hasn't been to beat her or rape her? They've just kept her in there watch her? When all is revealed I can guarantee it will be absolutely laughable and beyond anything reasonable. It'll be great Craic for us and we can have a good laugh. Of course it points to LoveHate but c'mon it's FC, it'll be rediculous

Voice and accent aren't the same thing! The voice is muffled, the accent isn't.

the accent was dublin. Listen again!! It has to be him. So many clues tonight!!! The washing, the fact he turns up the random scene straight after with the wierd suspicious "hi lads what are you up to"!

Ah, come on! Its 100% him!!

the accent was dublin. Listen again!! It has to be him. So many clues tonight!!! The washing, the fact he turns up the random scene straight after with the wierd suspicious "hi lads what are you up to"!

Ah, come on! Its 100% him!!

I really can't hear it; it's not the same accent! Even Dublin accents differ!

What if it was Ray :O

well he is dead, and died in prison,,,,,,,,, sooooooo

Zombie flynn!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Eskimo boy got over KT pretty quick. Last week he was fit to be sectioned with grief. Now he's living it up as a card shark!

I suppose LoveHate is the lead bet from the cast, but only because Ruuuthie is a bit too young to be a kidnapper.

Tonight was the first solid and plausible clue they may have given... LoveHate's washing being collected by Eskimo Boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Cormdogg wrote: »
    It's not Stella, it costs money to keep a person prisoner for how long 3 months? They need a property and know how to build a cell with sliding doors and CCTV etc. I bet it's someone completely random. Is there any real motive for anyone, will FC treat this in any realistic adult way? She's been in there months, so the capture hasn't been to beat her or rape her? They've just kept her in there watch her? When all is revealed I can guarantee it will be absolutely laughable and beyond anything reasonable. It'll be great Craic for us and we can have a good laugh. Of course it points to LoveHate but c'mon it's FC, it'll be rediculous

I agree that there seems to be absolutely zero motive to this crime but I wouldn't dismiss Stella so easily, we know little to nothing about her and remember she used to know some dodgy people who probably know a few lock ups etc.

But back to motive: Money? They don't have that much. Sex and murder? Strong motive, but sex and murder means KT would be long dead. It doesn't look like she is a sex slave so that's ruled out. Revenge? Possible. Cathal may have formulated the idea when his Dad became ill and hired Ciaran and possibly Stella to set up the kidnap, then he appeared taunting Debbie so that we would think that he wasn't involved when he actually is. Random serial killer? Possibly. But he or she is taking their time offing her!

After tonight and the none so subtle washing, its obvious Love Hate is involved, JUST REVEAL AND EXPLAIN ALREADY.

I really can't hear it; it's not the same accent! Even Dublin accents differ!

it was over a synthesizer...........

it was over a synthesizer...........

An accent synthesizer so!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Did they bring Charlie back yesterday especially to drop those smelly clothes into the Molly Ban?

• Advertisement

An accent synthesizer so!

no, the dub accent tone was definitely there! listen again on R|TE plus 1

Did they bring Charlie back yesterday especially to drop those smelly clothes into the Molly Ban?

good point!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Does anyone here reckon the scriptwriters actually read ANY of this thread or do they keep to more PC and safe Fair City twitter and Facebook pages?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

It sounded like Robbie LOL

A wild card would be psycho Lucy, but very unlikely

Does anyone here reckon the scriptwriters actually read ANY of this thread or do they keep to more PC and safe Fair City twitter and Facebook pages?

p%253E

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Jesus its lovehate ciaran,yesterday kt put her clothes threw the door and today hes at the cleaners. Case closed lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Definitely sounded like Greasy. But why would he?

there is a FB FC Fans page and it is the most cringiest page ever!! I reckon its ran by someone on production team! They rever the show and not in the sadistic (not the sexual type!!) way we do!!

Alice1 wrote: »

Greasy went away for a fortnight.............. pretty sure its not him!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Alice1 wrote: »

It sounded like nobody. Muffled sound. Dublin, but muffled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement