Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I thought it sounded like Debbie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

MUMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT obviously doesn't know who it is either by the way.

Did Katy meet Ciaran?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

The captor got a mention in the credits to be fair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

It was the Ballintyne Reception Desk !!!

Did Katy meet Ciaran?

yeah! Sure he was in her final scene! he was living with Eskimo Emmet and she wanted a place to stay and EE refused. LoveHate just sat there. That was the entirety of the scene. LoveHate done nothing but sit there! Didnt need to be in the scene at all

what i mean is she seemingly cant recognise her voice over the synthesizer. He is obviously not making any physical contact with her nor wants to reveal his identity

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Emmet wins 3k Wednesday night now he needs a backer for 200 blips for Sunday night? Why not use his own 200 and keep 100% of his winnings!!! I'm beginning to think the scriptwriters are like us and are probably as surprised as us when they see these storylines unfold. Its crazy bad at this stage, can this show last another year and why do I like it so much??? Its all very confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

and why do I like it so much??? Its all very confusing
    It's the thread you like so much I'm assuming. I can safely say that with no thread I would not watch FC!

walshb wrote: »
    It's the thread you like so much I'm assuming. I can safely say that with no thread I would not watch FC!

i am not lying in saying its my favourite soap, the only one i watch regularly! But entirely for the thread!!

i feel safe knowing i am surrounded by others to protect me from the murderously scripted plots!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Who else knew that Debbie and the Ram were having an affair? Did Damo and Caoimhe find out?

Who else knew that Debbie and the Ram were having an affair? Did Damo and Caoimhe find out?

the strange co worker and the hotel reception desk

yeah! Sure he was in her final scene! he was living with Eskimo Emmet and she wanted a place to stay and EE refused. LoveHate just sat there. That was the entirety of the scene. LoveHate done nothing but sit there! Didnt need to be in the scene at all

what i mean is she seemingly cant recognise her voice over the synthesizer. He is obviously not making any physical contact with her nor wants to reveal his identity

But who got her in there? She must have some notion who kidnapped her! I'm not sure the person is familiar to her, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Darth Vader has invaded Carrickstown.

But who got her in there? She must have some notion who kidnapped her! I'm not sure the person is familiar to her, though.

balaclava? No, she seems completely unaware of who it is from what I can see (perceive!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

The only consistently brilliant and entertaining character in FC is hands down Oisin, he does casual evil so well now that I'm totally glued to every scene he is in, a fantastic and talented actor! Plus I have to give The Talking Bread some credit for the funniest reply this year a few weeks back when someone asked how long can the whole Oisin-betrays-Paul-Paul-forgives-Oisin-Niamh-hates-Oisin roundabout keep going and his reply was a gif of "To Infinity and Beyond", that has to be the funniest thing I saw all year, and its proving to be true ha ha!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

"Katy, I want to play a game.."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

walshb wrote: »
    Eskimo boy got over KT pretty quick. Last week he was fit to be sectioned with grief. Now he's living it up as a card shark!

I suppose LoveHate is the lead bet from the cast, but only because Ruuuthie is a bit too young to be a kidnapper.

Tonight was the first solid and plausible clue they may have given... LoveHate's washing being collected by Eskimo Boy!

If Emmet just won 5 grand why does he need somone to spot him a measly 200 quid to play in the next tournament. He does also work for Robbie. Even if he was in the scratcher he could get 200 quid together. Fair City can't even maintain consistency from the start to the end of a sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Did they bring Charlie back yesterday especially to drop those smelly clothes into the Molly Ban?

I'm not really up on my charity shop Protocol but do they really have the budget to send clothes other ppl are dumping to a laundrette for washing AND ironing? And I assume by 'smelling like they kept in an attic ' he means musty ....... which tbh all charity shops smell anyway.

What about that random homeless junkie The Ram gave that wad of money to on #SiegeWeek? (best ever scene EVER by the way in the history of Carrigstown - the bite of the apple by Ram and the little wink.........glorious!!!!)

Maybe Ram saw him again and gave him his Ram-Cam system?

PS I need to see that scene or photo of The Ram's "donation" again! If anyone can get I will tell youy where KT is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

The voice sounded like Flynn - if he starts serenading her with the harmonica she'll lose it altogether!

But yeah KT is been kept close to home she's in a room behind the fizzy drinks aisle in Spar - each day a randomer stands there and stares at her between the fanta and the 7up - today the extra who looked suspiciously like Ray spoke - but only KT and us could hear him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,881 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

That's an interesting one. Wore a mask or disguise when abducting her perhaps or drugged her maybe? Strange that he won't reveal himself to her....is he planning to release her? If the intention was to kill her, he wouldn't be bothered if she knew what he looked like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭Rfrip

The only consistently brilliant and entertaining character in FC is hands down Oisin, he does casual evil so well now that I'm totally glued to every scene he is in, a fantastic and talented actor! Plus I have to give The Talking Bread some credit for the funniest reply this year a few weeks back when someone asked how long can the whole Oisin-betrays-Paul-Paul-forgives-Oisin-Niamh-hates-Oisin roundabout keep going and his reply was a gif of "To Infinity and Beyond", that has to be the funniest thing I saw all year, and its proving to be true ha ha!:D

Are you and The Talking Bread the same person!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Alright lads, here's something to further the mystery for you.

The captor was credited as being played by Seoirse O'Spealbhain in the credits.

Here's the wikipedia article on George Spelvin - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Spelvin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I thought it sounded like Greasy myself.....but why would he???

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Its charlie.

100%

Remember when Cass and Bella signed him up for AirBnB? Charlie's taking this to the whole new level.....

Exit wrote: »

Here's the wikipedia article on George Spelvin - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Spelvin

So that means it was someone that was in the show credits already.... someone who was on the show last night.. ...

Who could it be.......

Awwwww that's so cute!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Exit wrote: »

That's mad!!

As an aside Could be Neill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Awwwww that's so cute!!!
    I nominate The Talking Bread for the Boardsies Bursary.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement