Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,340 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Am I missing something? Didn't Oisin hang Paulio last week as regards his 'affair?' And now Paulio is trying to make sure he keeps it quiet. Do the writers ever interact with each other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

sw-toast.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

It's not Stella, what would be her motive? (Or anyone's motive) If someone wanted rid of her they'd kill her. Why go to the trouble of keeping her hostage. If some sicko was keeping her hostage they would have some motive, sexual, torture etc. Why just keep her in a room fed and watered, she even has a shower and clean clothes??? They couldn't even get a ransom out of the Gripeys!!! I can't wait to find out what bollix the writers come up with? Also......it's deffo LoveHate

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I think it's gonna be Sean who is desperate for a girlfriend so he is keeping her locked up in the hope of converting her (Stockholm syndrome). Or it will be someone who has kept himself totally under the radar... Dan! Reason: he hasn't had an interesting story in ages.

I think it's Rocco! Right nasty bas&)rd that lad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

What's with the "Goodbye KT" Is he letting her go?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lyza

I think its love/hate who has KT.Cathal hired love/hate to kill KT, love/hate comes to town with no job , but enough money to be able to pay a deposit and rent on a three bed house straight away (part payment for hit). Love/hate meets KT and can not go through with it , so he hides K/T and tells cathal the job is done so he won't hire someone else to kill her . Now what can he do with her if he lets her go Cathal will know love/hate has duped him and taken his money, so, now love/hates own life could be in danger. Something along those lines maybe.

Tuesday night special. Dermish to throw his life savings on Sunderland to win the Premiership! And shout and roar till next Sunday after he realises that they're presently bottom of the table. Do your fcuk&@g research, Dermish!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Dermot to Emmet: I trusted you! He trusted the smelly alcoholic dishevelled volatile self destructive criminal with 200 euros classic!
    Why did Katy look so scared near the end what was she looking at? Looks like a mans shadow alright when he came into the room. It's weird he won't kill her he won't rape her and he won't let her go what's the motive? Stella and or Ciaran are the only people it could be at this stage we need closure now.

lyza wrote: »
    I think its love/hate who has KT.Cathal hired love/hate to kill KT, love/hate comes to town with no job , but enough money to be able to pay a deposit and rent on a three bed house straight away (part payment for hit). Love/hate meets KT and can not go through with it , so he hides K/T and tells cathal the job is done so he won't hire someone else to kill her . Now what can he do with her if he lets her go Cathal will know love/hate has duped him and taken his money, so, now love/hates own life could be in danger. Something along those lines maybe.

For FC that makes perfect sense!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

i think he revealed himself and then turned off the lights for nappy nappy time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Why did Katy look so scared near the end what was she looking at?

I took it that it was because he used her name. ( for the first time? ) so it was to show her realising that he knew her ) ........., course if he were a stranger the 6 million flyers on every pole from here to galway might have told him anyway.

I took it that it was because he used her name. ( for the first time? ) so it was to show her realising that he knew her ) ........., course if he were a stranger the 6 million flyers on every pole from here to galway might have told him anyway.

This is what I took from it too.

But is he turning off the lights to make her think he's leaving her there to die? Or was the shocking stuff simply that he knew her name?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Could the twist be that the kidnapper us someone Emmet crossed at gambling?
    That Tommy lad Yea he was looking dodge now tonight,might be Letti no her go after eoghan getting upset tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Dermot stunned to find out Emmett could actually lose money while gambling. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Or leaving her to die...

I love how Stella was in a "gang" like 1980s New York or something. Is there gangs in Dublin? Crumlin or Drimnagh? Hutch or Kimahan?
    I agree. Really the other suspects like Oisin and Cathal were only red herrings in my opinion and you have to remember that Stella found out that KT was planning to expose her past as a girl gang member and Stella almost flipped but did agree to meet her again, when she softened up a bit but I think the damage was already done (remember KT shared the stabbing story with Emmet, Rachel AND Charlotte) and Stella may have, with friends, kidnapped her and now has panicked or maybe shes connected to Ciaran in this regard.

She turned up looking for work in the same hotel Debbie works in, and blurts out the affair in front of Ciaran, just WAAAAYYYYY too much of a set up to be natural.

Even if Stella isn't involved I would like to see her again, she could be a very interesting character.

the voice was under a muffler or some sort of voice distortion transmitter. So it is clear it is someone who is trying to hide their voice, hence someone who knows her.

It also does sound a bit like him,

It sound very like Ciaran "KT"

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bluedress89

I agree that its defo Lovehate although the motive is definitely one to ponder

Look at least we all have a good laugh to look forward to! It will absolute standard FC bat****

I agree that its defo Lovehate although the motive is definitely one to ponder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 bluedress89

if it turns out to be someone like Ruth or charlie, i will never watch the show again, scouts honour!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

"goodbye Katy " ..... It sounds to me that he's just going to leave her there and scram, if that happens Katy will manage to find a way out so we may never know who the kidnapper is. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Omg those scenes with Katie are so creepy and scary.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Indeed, Katy is reacting the way you would expect her to be during the first few days of being in captivity. I don't get any sense from the scenes that she has been there for months.

Nobody knows how someone would react held in captivity, maybe she tried previously, gave up and is now trying again. A girl called Natasha cant remember her full name was held captive for 10 years in Austria and when het captor died he left the house that he held her caprive to her in his will and she actually lives in it now.

"goodbye Katy " ..... It sounds to me that he's just going to leave her there and scram, if that happens Katy will manage to find a way out so we may never know who the kidnapper is. :(

Oh don't say that They'll get another year out of it!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

if it turns out to be someone like Ruth or charlie, i will never watch the show again, scouts honour!

wQwMPBA.png

:pac:

I think whoever is holding katie is being paid and tonight he is trying to scare her into eating cause he said this is her final warning to eat and then turned the lights out and said goodbye so now she probably shes going to be left there to fie so when he comes back again in a few days she will gladly start eating again.

Why did the kidnapper take the wrappers of the choclate bars or is that just an advertising thing one of them was definetly rollos.

Off topic but does anyone know why an internet server would block u from accessing boards.ie. i cant access boards on my ipad or laptop, keep getting this message access denied when i click in on a thread I follow, its just my phone that lets me acess the threads, im using the same internet on the phone. Its very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Off topic but does anyone know why an internet server would block u from accessing boards.ie. i cant access boards on my ipad or laptop, keep getting this message access denied when i click in on a thread I follow, its just my phone that lets me acess the threads, im using the same internet on the phone. Its very annoying.
    Yeah that happens to me as well sometimes. And you have to look up the original boards.ie site and rejoin. It's weird

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement