Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

youwould wrote: »
    He was great in Sing Street!

Thats a very enjoyable film, just watched it 2day. Ya he had a very good performance, see Fair City actors can act!!!!

Oooh the kidnapper was leaked on rollercoaster.ie... Ah boring now

PM sent.

No not really.

I'm so torn :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Had to look! Whoever that person is, she has caused a lot of trouble. Stupid to reveal it like that on a public forum knowing it is going to be leaked back to RTE how it came out. Maybe just say she knows, don't say how she found out.

I had to look too. Somebody needs to take her internet away. Glad others are telling her how irresponsible she's being! Pretty much identifying herself on a public forum while she's at it!

Anyway it's probably best not to discuss that further.

I'm not surprised so I'm not disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Charleygal

I wonder why there was no episode on last night? In the absence of my favourite comedy, I was wondering to myself why the hell they don't spend more on the wardrobe department? Niamh is constantly in black skirts and silk blouses, always clopping around in the black high heels carrying a red handbag - regardless of whether it's the weekend or not. Paul wears business suits, or if he's being really edgy, that grey/blue jumper underneath a suit jacket. And poor auld Laura must have that lycra yoke glued to her with locktite. Then there's Kerri-Ann and her ridiculously short denim jacket, Emmet and his layers of untidy cardigan/ jackets, Jackie and that one business suit, lately Dermot has taken to wearing that brown jumper most of the time, and Sash....Well I don't know how you'd even describe Sash's get up. At least she's not wearing the jammies anymore..... Oh, and Tommy with his dark polo shirts and jeans... :D:D :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Can someone put the post from Rollercoaster.ie in a spoiler, I can't find it on the site.... :(

Charleygal wrote: »
    I wonder why there was no episode on last night? In the absence of my favourite comedy, I was wondering to myself why the hell they don't spend more on the wardrobe department? Niamh is constantly in black skirts and silk blouses, always clopping around in the black high heels carrying a red handbag - regardless of whether it's the weekend or not. Paul wears business suits, or if he's being really edgy, that grey/blue jumper underneath a suit jacket. And poor auld Laura must have that lycra yoke glued to her with locktite. Then there's Kerri-Ann and her ridiculously short denim jacket, Emmet and his layers of untidy cardigan/ jackets, Jackie and that one business suit, lately Dermot has taken to wearing that brown jumper most of the time, and Sash....Well I don't know how you'd even describe Sash's get up. At least she's not wearing the jammies anymore..... Oh, and Tommy with his dark polo shirts and jeans... :D:D :P

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/fair-city-spends-over-160k-on-clothing-allowance-29755349.html

"Figures released to the Herald under the Freedom of Information
    (FOI) Act, show that 57,690 was spent on wardrobe items for the
    soap in 2012. This includes male and female clothing, footwear
    and accessories."

I know spend was from 2012 but that doesn't seem like a lot to me, I would have thought they'd spend that amount on Neimh's red LV bag alone . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Can someone put the post from Rollercoaster.ie in a spoiler, I can't find it on the site.... :(

I just searched Fair City on rollercoaster, and the FC thread comes up.

I don't know whether to believe the poster tbh, they seemed deliberately out to spoil it, even throwing out there
    that the family member of the actor had won a car

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Its a forum, hardly the most reliable source of info in this mad world known as the internet...why is everyone taking this so serious??

• Advertisement

Because I want it to be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

If it is true good neighbors won't be good friends much longer.

I looked at the post myself and unless I'm missing something its just one poster effectively saying "The culprit is X because I spoke to Xs mother at a competition" or the poster could simply have made up the story after reading an article about a competition winner. Wheres the collaboration to this statement??

And even IF the poster is correct, plenty of time for a script rewrite.

I looked at the post myself and unless I'm missing something its just one poster effectively saying "The culprit is X because I spoke to Xs mother at a competition" or the poster could simply have made up the story after reading an article about a competition winner. Wheres the collaboration to this statement??

And even IF the poster is correct, plenty of time for a script rewrite.

No, X's mother who did win the comp is a neighbour of the person who claims to know.

Which kinda puts her own privacy at risk there?

No, X's mother who did win the comp is a neighbour of the person who claims to know.

Which kinda puts her own privacy at risk there?

In that case, the neighbour has nobody to blame but themselves. Stupid thing to say but is still doesn't mean its true..

Jaysus, its better drama over in that Rollercoaster thread at the minute than the show itself after the spilling of the beans!!!! Accusations of bullying, gossiping, destroying careers, possibly straining family relationships due to the revelation and accusations of nepotism!!!! Claws are truly out!!!

popcorn_yes.gif

Jaysus, its better drama over in that Rollercoaster thread at the minute than the show itself after the spilling of the beans!!!! Accusations of bullying, gossiping, destroying careers, possibly straining family relationships due to the revelation and accusations of nepotism!!!! Claws are truly out!!!

I'm going over to watch! But I do think we should probably keep discussion of that to a minimum, or even PMs. You know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I hope the people that have seen the supposed leak don't ruin it for the rest of us!

Scraggs wrote: »
    I hope the people that have seen the supposed leak don't ruin it for the rest of us!

No, I definitely wont be discussing it!

And I'll report anyone who does ;)

popcorn_yes.gif

Heads over before the lock
    >:eek:

• Advertisement

Ha, I promise I wont even hint at how the story is alleged to have gone. Besides I need to ban myself from here for a few days! 3 huge exams in 4 days from Monday and I am sitting here talking about a girl locked in a Beauty Spa cellar getting food delivered, dry cleaning, magazines, the odd video of a few waves, the works!!!

Fk, it, I wish it was me down there!At least I would be getting my study done without much distractions!!

popcorn_yes.gif

Ha

Oh God, that poster is being crucified, it's not like she/he leaked state secrets.. I still don't know who the kidnapper is.. :(

"Post Deleted Because: The OP deleted this post"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Great news for anyone with a Carrigstown craving - Bob, Paul and Hayley are on the Ray D'Arcy show tomorrow night.
    For anyone who has a life, I can't help you out...

.... But then again if you have a life you don't need my help ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I seem to have missed the big revelation on the wonder that is rollercoaster.ie. When I loaded the homepage I had to ask myself was I looking for a TV spoiler or (non-existent) child rearing tips.

It's one of those things though. I'll tell myself "sure I didn't want to know anyway!" but the fact is it's driving me mad already!

I'm guessing however that since this person claims to know the kidnapper, that they've filmed it already which hopefully means it'll be shown in the next couple of weeks. Or that person could've just smoked a big one and made it up as they were going along.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭orlyice

Post deleted on rollercoaster.ie

Can someone pm me with who kidnapper is pretty please. Now that I know it's out there i really wanna find out

Great news for anyone with a Carrigstown craving - Bob, Paul and Hayley are on the Ray D'Arcy show tomorrow night.

The person who runs the Fair City Fans page on Facebook was invited onto the show too for a fair city quiz, but had to decline as she's going to see Claudia and Clelia in a show!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

A website for hormonal pregnant women - I wouldn't believe a word of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

God I have now officially lost the plot and gone nosing through another website at 8.30am for clues for Katy. Much more important that than circulating a tender for work, ringing my dad on his birthday or picking up my mam from the airport.

• Advertisement

bazermc wrote: »
    A website for hormonal pregnant women - I wouldn't believe a word of it.

Dude. Not cool!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement