Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Fair City drinking game: Take a shot every time Sash rolls her eyes

New camera man working on the beer garden scenes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Ffs Niamh wants all of Paul's money to secure Ruth and Rachel's future, but she's not their mother and Paul is their actual father...........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

bazermc wrote: »
    Ffs Niamh wants all of Paul's money to secure Ruth and Rachel's future, but she's not their mother and Paul is their actual father...........
    Yeah. True.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,291 ✭✭✭✭walshb

By the way Stripes your daughter is missing and all you care about is getting shagged by the local man slut. Mother of the Year right there...

That's bang out of order. Stripey put in a hell of a grief shift a couple weeks back when she was prostituting herself out in broad daylight to the local villain. Give her a break. She's entitled to wind down, or up on the Ram!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cormdogg wrote: »
    How cam Debbie call Rose bitter? Should Rose be delighted her daughter in law is ripping off her son while her granddaughter is missing? Also I just copped it. Rose is Eoghans father, how come her and Emmet have such a close pally granny/grandson relationship? Eoghan is not Emmetts Dad and Emmet never treated him as his father.

I think Rose sees both Emmet and Michael are her grandkids along with Katy

Eoghan and Debbie were together for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 56,291 ✭✭✭✭walshb

She is their mother. Why would you think not?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Dermish, an accountant with the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

So why did Mumbles and Eskimo always give Gripey such "you're not me daaaa" grief all the time?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Rose sees both Emmet and Michael are her grandkids along with Katy

Eoghan and Debbie were together for a long time

Sorry I don't think I posted this correctly. I am useless on anything that's not just straight typing. It was ellie on tg4 earlier.

• Advertisement

Sorry I don't think I posted this correctly. I am useless on anything that's not just straight typing. It was ellie on tg4 earlier.

It was very cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I hope Katie makes an appearance tonight. Also is it Katie of Katy?

Katy O'Brien according to the official website

Ok right. I am 34 years old and have the hots for the ram.... surely I'm not the only lady frequenting this thread that would spread their legs for him,

UGH ! Can't believe I just read that :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

UGH ! Can't believe I just read that :eek::eek::eek:

Nothing The Ram hasn't heard before :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I loved the portable DVD player with the waves. So retro. I wonder if he picked that up in the helping hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ok right. I am 34 years old and have the hots for the ram.... surely I'm not the only lady frequenting this thread that would spread their legs for him,

No I think he is an absolute creep. Even when he's chatting people up its so cringey. Emmetts lovely though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Oh I saw that yday she was singing a song called Popsicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

fin12 wrote: »
    No I think he is an absolute creep. Even when he's chatting people up its so cringey. Emmetts lovely though.
    The same Emmett that's being walking around like a bear with a sore head for the last few weeks that's gone bi-polar and is back to the the wheeling, dealing something else that rhymes in ing type of chancer again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A wonderfully expressive post full of an honest sexual urge.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭sudzs

I'm calling it now... I had an epiphany.... Stripey is Katy/Katie/KT's kidnapper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

sudzs wrote: »
    I'm calling it now... I had an epiphany.... Stripey is Katy/Katie/KT's kidnapper!

You never know, it could be true? Say she can't forgive Gripey for killing Mumbles and wants to leave him. So she kidnaps KT and is holding her hostage in the Ballintine.. This way she can leave Gripey but still get the sympathy votes.+

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

sudzs wrote: »

But there's been absolutely nothing to suggest she could organise it. I know its FC, but I doubt the thick writers are that thick. Its the Ram.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

He could give you multiple orgasms with his little finger.

I want someone to slap Debbie, come on Rose

I want someone to slap Debbie, come on Rose
    Come on morebeg

Angela dies next week

Angela dies next week
    Omg.