Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

What does Mondo's Ma want? He's 34! Make him a packed lunch every day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Cannot stand that Nina sneak

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When will Dermot discover about Tommy and Debbie, that is what I wanna see a big fat told you so :p

Is Spar a shop or a Library?

How are the people of Carrickstown constantly "busy" when they do menial of jobs? High powered entrepreneur Paul is at home most of the day or sipping pints or coffee. Yet mechanic Doug and Personal trainer Laura are flat out with paperwork? Not saying they're easy jobs before any gives out to me but jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ah that was awful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I suppose They'll get Ama around to pronounce her dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

The Ram and Stripey in matching shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Has there been a gay male character or couple in Carrigstown ? In recent times there's been 5 lesbian characters, just wondering like.

There was a gay couple years and years ago. Liam and Eoghan. Then there was simon and peter too I think

The Ram and Stripey in matching shirts

And Deegan and Mr Delores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I wonder what they'll do with "Angela''s Ashes"

• Advertisement

Ninas back from London to cover the big manslaughter case? I've never seen a character come back for two weeks just to die? And there's no way Ray will back anytime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭baldbear

Her death scene on the couch was the best acting I saw in a long while in fait city.

What a poxy exit.

I don't always break up with my girlfriend but when I do I go the pub she works in and talk about her

Ray came back for a week to leave recently after not having a plot in years!!

Now Angela is back just to die!

They've destroyed Stripey''s character

Can the FC team portray one normal life moment realistically?

That Debbie is some wagon, I hope Eoghan gets off and kicks her out

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cossie9

Deegan must be hung like a donkey.. Poor Angela couldn't cope with it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

So Laura walks into Vinos where Dean works...then storms out because Dean was there.

Nina is obviously back looking for some tabloid gossip to bring up for the hearing next week. I think the whole Katy storyline should now wrap up with the hearing. Maybe Stella caves in and admits her role to the Guards when she reads the article Nina writes, maybe Love Hate leaves her go without revealing who he is but they would still have to explain motive. At this stage if the motive is:

1. Tommy Dillon wanting her to keep quiet about an affair loads of other people know about.

2.Ciaran is a random psycho who likes to mentally torture young girls for months on end for no reason.

Either scenario would be extremely weak, even for FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

When was Eoghan's trial?!

Surely a manslaughter charge wouldn't result in just a "hearing"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Can the FC team portray one normal life moment realistically?

They portrayed a death moment realistically tonight, that scene where Mondo discovered Angela was heartbreaking in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

When was Eoghan's trial?!

Surely a manslaughter charge wouldn't result in just a "hearing"?

He pleaded guilty already. The sentencing is Tuesday.

They portrayed a death moment realistically tonight, that scene where Mondo discovered Angela was heartbreaking in fairness

in fairness it was a good scene, well portrayed. Don't think Mongo is the WORST actor on the show but all his plots, mainly involving stupid scams and schemes are awful and non eventful. He adds nothing to the show, character wise.

But it's bizarre they just brought her back to kill her off. I mean, they could have had her back a few months so the audience could get a bit attached to her character again. Even Mongo, he is only on screen afewdays every few months.

It isn' the suddenness of the death, thats realistic but the suddenness of bringing her back to kill her off.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

in fairness it was a good scene, well portrayed. Don't think Mongo is the WORST actor on the show but all his plots, mainly involving stupid scams and schemes are awful and non eventful. He adds nothing to the show, character wise.

But it's bizarre they just brought her back to kill her off. I mean, they could have had her back a few months so the audience could get a bit attached to her character again. Even Mongo, he is only on screen afewdays every few months.

It isn' the suddenness of the death, thats realistic but the suddenness of bringing her back to kill her off.

she would hardly be a donor for Dermot?

she would hardly be a donor for Dermot?

Not how it works.............

So will Nina get Sash or Laura back into bed first

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So will Nina get Sash or Laura back into bed first
    Both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I don't think I could go through another 6 months of "just give me five minutes". They will hardly subject us to that drivel again.

Is Caoimhe and the new baby in hiding

• Advertisement

I don't think I could go through another 6 months of "just give me five minutes". They will hardly subject us to that drivel again.

Of course they will. Sasha and Nina within a day or two I imagine. Lycra will then take an overdose perhaps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement