Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

muggles wrote: »
    Six year sentence was ridiculous in the first place. Having the entire six years suspended was even more ridiculous. Surely somewhere along the lines of two years would have been more appropriate....and then have those suspended.

I hope Eoghan ends up with some hot, young one (or maybe the likes of Jane - she'd put a bit of life back in him!!)....just to get up Debbie's nose. She's a cow if ever there was one. No man in his right mind would have dumped Jackie for such misery guts.

Ray has pretty much always supported Mondo to best of my knowledge. The fact he wouldn't be there for him after his mother died doesn't make sense. Why didn't they leave Ray around till after Angela's death and then use that as a reason for Ray to head off and fulfill his dreams (i.e life is short etc.)?

Eoghan and Jane did have a spark when she was seeing Mikey, winding each other up and arguing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

And Stripey would never have been allowed shout across the court room that she was going to testify.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Size wise and cramp wise it's very much standard. Most of the Four Court rooms are that size with that sort of bench seating layout. Obviously a lot of them don't have the passage way entry like Connygham due to door location.

But when a sentencing is taking place it's generally such a setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Stripey is an absolute cow. Not only does she clearly not give a damn about her own daughter missing, she takes the moral high ground with Eoghan saying he kills things. Who is she to judge others, it was a bloody accident and she will be left with nobody when Tommy sniffs up the next bit of skirt. How come nobody is mentioning how short her future with the Ram will be given his past form??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yep.............. this is it. Brace yourself for one of the most brutal, violent killing scenes in the history of soaps.

Context: Mumbles and Gripey are trying to catch a man who has just held Stripey hostage at knifepoint a few minutes earlier.

That's how he killed him LOL

*sigh*

Ya those Fair City writers are world class alright :rolleyes:

epic-fail-jesus-facepalm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 RKF

I wonder how the lesbian Nina got up the duff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

RKF wrote: »
    I wonder how the lesbian Nina got up the duff?

Like most lesbians, they go to a clinic! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Stripey is an absolute cow. Not only does she clearly not give a damn about her own daughter missing, she takes the moral high ground with Eoghan saying he kills things. Who is she to judge others, it was a bloody accident and she will be left with nobody when Tommy sniffs up the next bit of skirt. How come nobody is mentioning how short her future with the Ram will be given his past form??

I mentioned it I said the ram will get bored of her fairly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I think Wanderer means why has no-one in the show mentioned it!!
    Sure we never stop talking about The Ram and his philandering on here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

So Katy's kidnap has nothing to do with the trial so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

In fairness Gripey was an absolute head melt when they arrived, I felt so sorry for Stripey. But my pity faded when she didn't give a F her daughter disappeared!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

In fairness Gripey was an absolute head melt when they arrived, I felt so sorry for Stripey. But my pity faded when she didn't give a F her daughter disappeared!

Neither would you if the ram was easing your stress

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

They're going to keep on living together??? Oh Jesus h Christ, it's a rental! Rose has her own apartment! Deb can't move into the Rams dungeon?

It's the feckin Blues Brothers!!!

What makes you think that? Lol

She's deffo bigger, just an observation

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LOL she deserved that!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cormdogg wrote: »
    They're going to keep on living together??? Oh Jesus h Christ, it's a rental! Rose has her own apartment! Deb can't move into the Rams dungeon?
    Problem solved.

That was some punch. And she's not on steroids.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Delighted Hayley gave her a slap :)

Is there any place in the world where people love their own company more than C-Town? A pint? A coffee? A meal? Go on your own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

The oul steroids will only do so much for you. When you meet a bigger, angrier girl the game is up!

• Advertisement

After the ad break Laura goes nuts..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Woooooooo go Haley that was great!

Eoghan brings down 100 stripey tops!

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Is there any place in the world where people love their own company more than C-Town? A pint? A coffee? A meal? Go on your own!

In fairness its cheaper to eat out than shopping in the bloody Spar these days! Can't get near the shelves either with all those zombie shoppers

Ah the writers can't even remember back one episode? Gripey and Stripey shared a real moment but are back tearing strips off each other! Tenner bets Eoghan breaks his parole and gets 6 years! Girl fight!!!!!!

So............. Stripey causes all the problems with Cathal Spillane snooping about and Stripey causes her child to run away and end up being kidnapped by getting Rammed by the local man slut and EVERYTHING is Gripeys fault ...............

Debbie FFS he was trying to protect you and Michael!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Oh sweet Jesus not Leo's guitar

sligojoek wrote: »
    Problem solved.

That was some punch. And she's not on steroids.

I meant Eoghan and Deb! Even more bizarre it's just Rose and Deb now!

• Advertisement

Are we actually seeing an all time low in FC? Ridiculous web of story's at the moment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement