Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

So Eoghan will no doubt find one of Katys leggings or tops in the washing machine of his new bachelor pad but no doubt he still wont put two and two together and will even start confiding in Love hate about his troubles.
    Rose alone with Debbie? Thats entertaining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Debbie FFS he was trying to protect you and Michael!!!

I genuinely am thinking the writers have completely forgotten what actually happened. It's mental that Gripey is accepting so much blame here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Not really related to tonight's episode but i was just thinking about Wayne 20 years ago, October 1996.

He was great fun then with some class one liners. 20 yrs ago Jimmy was down after breaking up with Lorraine. Wayne took him out 'on the pull'. Wayne was about 20 and heads over to Anne Clarke, 35ish, in the nightclub and says 'How are ya Anne? You're looking very curvaceous'! Anne replies 'Wayne get lost'.

Another night Jimmy helps a drunk Wayne home and the later belting out 'Take me down to Monto'!

I suppose we're all a bit more serious at 40 than 20 :)

While Love/Hate looks like he works out a lot, noticeable especially around his chest and arms he seems to have a large protruding stomach. Anyone else notice this? Kind of inconsistent with weight/circuit training. What's his regieme?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

You would think Decco would have been at the funeral seeing as Mondo was his best man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm really confused after that episode, why did Debbie accused Eoghen of not working, did he lose his taxi license? And why the F would Debbie put up with Rose living the house, she doesn't pay rent, she should move in with Eoghen / Lve hate and Emmett.

Eoghan is portrayed as a killer by Debbie, in court, Nina's articles in The Northside Post etc. Meanwhile Stripey is heading into domestic bliss with the Ram, who has actually been in prison and is a convicted stalker.

Ridiculous storyline that Eoghan is 'violent' and 'a killer' becauseof bumping off Mumbles. I've seen more 'violence' when 3 and 4 year old children play than in Eoghan's attempt to get to Spillane.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'm dissapointed we didn't get to hear a full song from Leo. I love when he gets that guitar out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I'm really confused after that episode, why did Debbie accused Eoghen of not working, did he lose his taxi license? And why the F would Debbie put up with Rose living the house, she doesn't pay rent, she should move in with Eoghen / Lve hate and Emmett.

Maybe he's not allowed drive a taxi anymore as a convicted criminal? Either that or he sold his licence cause he thought he was going to jail.

fin12 wrote: »
    I'm dissapointed we didn't get to hear a full song from Leo. I love when he gets that guitar out.

Just trying to remember the songs Leo has sung. The Parting Glass.. What did he sing after Hannah Finnegan's funeral in 2003?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

nagdefy wrote: »
    Just trying to remember the songs Leo has sung. The Parting Glass.. What did he sing after Hannah Finnegan's funeral in 2003?

Ya that was brilliant, I can't remember either. I thought he sung after something else more recent aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Another filler inner teasing episode. I want to see Katy and Paul/Dermot/Niamh. The continuation of their stories is what we need to see. Leo came back as Big Tom for one night only and it seems Angela won't save Dermot's life afterall. It is hard to know what's going on and could this all be Debbie's dream?! Katy comes out of shower and Sunday's epidode ends!

Jaysus, Dermishh will have to go digging for that liver now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Why the hell wouldn't Kerri Ann be at the funeral? Bizarre

Why the hell wouldn't Kerri Ann be at the funeral? Bizarre

well her ex husband and grandchild and the rest of her clann didn't bother, I imagine a girl who never met her can be excused!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Why is everyone dressed in black?

well her ex husband and grandchild and the rest of her clann didn't bother, I imagine a girl who never met her can be excused!!

They met last week actually ..... you'd think she'd be there to support mondo!

They met last week actually ..... you'd think she'd be there to support mondo!

Much more notable absentees than her!

Surely surely they could have kept Ray around for a day or 2! Bloody ridiculous he wasn't there.

Much more notable absentees than her!

Surely surely they could have kept Ray around for a day or 2! Bloody ridiculous he wasn't there.

The 'more notable' ones have been mentioned up thread Bread, relax, no one has forgotten them!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seriously where is Tommy living?

• Advertisement

The 'more notable' ones have been mentioned up thread Bread, relax, no one has forgotten them!

I am relaxed Floppy ;)

Jaysus, Dermishh will have to go digging for that liver now!

Where is Dermot, we need to see him confront Eoghan with a big fat told you so and do a dance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Dermot, we need to see him confront Eoghan with a big fat told you so and do a dance

He'd be in Carrigstown Cemetery, with a torch, looking for that liver...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

He'd be in Carrigstown Cemetery, with a torch, looking for that liver...

They seem to be shifting from the 2 main stories after a few days at a time and then returning. It seems they do not know yet how this Katy and Dermot/Paul/Niamh story ends.

What was the point in bringing Angela into it for a few episodes and then killing her if she was not to be the transplant donor? Or will she be that yet and it was not mentioned? It would seem it was to buy time to write conclusions for the 2 major stories.

I notice the spoilers are being kept at a minimum in the papers! I never heard either that Dermot is leaving but yet he has an extremely serious seemingly terminal condition. Yet he acts like nothing is wrong and why go about a storyline that would be better served by him staying alive (i.e. the one where he steals from Paul)?

Katy will be dragged on until Christmas I feel. Tonight, Ciaran Love/Hate was seen reading a paper and he made a comment (unintelligible) to himself. War between Debbie and Tommy v Eoghan, Emmett and Rose will continue until Katy is rescued by Tommy from Ciaran and whoever he is working with or for. Of course expect to see Eoghan and Tommy best friends again akin to Robbie and Dan sometime soon !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Ha Liz, you're determined for "I told you so" from Derms.... It's not gonna happen, when Derms hears of the affair it will be something like.. "oh, I thought they were solid, I never saw that coming" , that's how FC works. ;)

Ha Liz, you're determined for "I told you so" from Derms.... It's not gonna happen, when Derms hears of the affair it will be something like.. "oh, I thought they were solid, I never saw that coming" , that's how FC works. ;)

I really really really wanna see Dermot's reaction as he was right and I assume Caoimhe will come out of hiding now the affair is out

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Does Debs think herself and The Ram Dillon are going to live happily ever after? I'd guess the The Ram's head wouldn't be long turning if he got the nod off another woman.

Also, does she know about his previous issues and time spent in psychiatric care?

What the hell happened to Trigger Foley!!

Are they just going to go back to that story in a few months and pretend like it was yesterday!

Did he get out of hospital? Maybe I missed something?

What the hell happened to Trigger Foley!!

Are they just going to go back to that story in a few months and pretend like it was yesterday!

Did he get out of hospital? Maybe I missed something?

Trigger is back in prison, Carol got him arrested before her honeymoon

I thought Trigger would turn out to be Eoghan's dad as Rose knew him

• Advertisement

Trigger is back in prison, Carol got him arrested before her honeymoon

I thought Trigger would turn out to be Eoghan's dad as Rose knew him

really? Arrested for what ?

In fairness Eoghan and Trigger could very much pass as father/ son, resemblance wise.

000cc182-800.jpg

008_adb5e6c9128d7667a695aed05e46fb92cc177e69.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement