Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Come on now you hardly expect the writers to remember back that far! How much time did the Ram get for shooting Bob? You would think Bob would've had some restraining order against him when he got out. Double pisser for Bob then when the Ram is giving Morbegs the dirty one. She won't be too happy when she finds out about Deb. But the writers won't remember. Deb really is love blind to the Rams previous antics. Cheating, stalking, shooting, impregnating antics

nagdefy wrote: »
    Eoghan is portrayed as a killer by Debbie, in court, Nina's articles in The Northside Post etc. Meanwhile Stripey is heading into domestic bliss with the Ram, who has actually been in prison and is a convicted stalker.

Ridiculous storyline that Eoghan is 'violent' and 'a killer' becauseof bumping off Mumbles. I've seen more 'violence' when 3 and 4 year old children play than in Eoghan's attempt to get to Spillane.

Why the hell wouldn't Kerri Ann be at the funeral? Bizarre

Or her husband

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seriously where is Tommy living?

I love how Deb figures it would've ridiculous for her to move in with the Ram but normal to stay with her now estranged husbands mother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Now you close the blinds Paul! Dzope. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Did ye see the jag Paul hopped into. They didn't even make that model in 2013.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

What the hell was that on Sash's head?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Shakyfan wrote: »
    What the hell was that on Sash's head?

Dunno but she forgot to take it off for work!

Still no motive for Katy. The hearing is over, nobody outside of the O Briens now cares about their future. So why is Ciaran still holding her? Absolutely bizarre and they need a serious script rewrite to make this interesting. I genuinely thought it would be wrapped up for the hearing as I thought it was revenge from Spillane until Eoghan went down. Instead, she is just being kept and not harmed and for no reason whatsoever....

• Registered Users Posts: 56,283 ✭✭✭✭walshb

KTs 5 months into her incarceration and now she decides to ask "why are you doing this?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Dunno but she forgot to take it off for work!

Still no motive for Katy. The hearing is over, nobody outside of the O Briens now cares about their future. So why is Ciaran still holding her? Absolutely bizarre and they need a serious script rewrite to make this interesting. I genuinely thought it would be wrapped up for the hearing as I thought it was revenge from Spillane until Eoghan went down. Instead, she is just being kept and not harmed and for no reason whatsoever....

Is it definitely Ciaran?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

KTs captor sounds a lot like Greasy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joe Hill

I suspect it's Tommy.

He has good form for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

They need to give Svetlana in Venos more screen time. She's a roide.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I hope Niamh at least let the air of out his tyres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ah no is Paul going to end up with another notch on his bedpost and Niamh will get yet another stepchild to bring up. Rinse and repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

nagdefy wrote: »

Funny you should mention her. She is IIRC the female Bond villain like character from the very James Bond-esque moments of the dream season of Dallas. She was played by someone who was a Bond villain in Never Say Never Again too. JR was kind of going on Bond style adventures with her and she bombed Ewing Oil offices in the end. She was not a character in Dallas proper and was only ever in the dream along with another male character who was a kind of Indiana Jones type on an adventure to Colombia with Pam and Cliff.

Is this the 'dream season' of FC then and is that how all the current storylines are resolved? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Funny you should mention her. She is IIRC the female Bond villain like character from the very James Bond-esque moments of the dream season of Dallas. She was played by someone who was a Bond villain in Never Say Never Again too. JR was kind of going on Bond style adventures with her and she bombed Ewing Oil offices in the end. She was not a character in Dallas proper and was only ever in the dream along with another male character who was a kind of Indiana Jones type on an adventure to Colombia with Pam and Cliff.

Is this the 'dream season' of FC then and is that how all the current storylines are resolved? :confused:

She was a dream season character alright. With her side kick Grace (Merete Van Kamp). Some bizarre scenes in season 9 with Angelica, a masquerade ball in Martinique and when she kills Nicholas with a hair pin. During the following season Dallas tried to get back to its roots, we had plenty of scenes from the oilfields.

Matt Cantrell was the Indiana Jones Character conning Pam into believing she was about to discover an emerald mine. JR behind the scheming.

Think we're a long way from the dream season in FC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Did Paul buy the apartment?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

fin12 wrote: »

Niamh and Dermot would want to get their hands on his money quick - since the last episode, he has bought that apartment, that Beemer for himself and a Volkswagen for Niamh, he's flying through money, if they don't get their act together there won't be a penny left in his accounts by Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Niamh and Dermot would want to get their hands on his money quick - since the last episode, he has bought that apartment, that Beemer for himself and a Volkswagen for Niamh, he's flying through money, if they don't get their act together there won't be a penny left in his accounts by Sunday night

It was a Jag... but interestingly (maybe only to me) they had a 131 D number plate on it... despite the model being discontinued in 08/09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

They should have got a lend of Joe Duffy's Jag.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

mloc123 wrote: »
    It was a Jag... but interestingly (maybe only to me) they had a 131 D number plate on it... despite the model being discontinued in 08/09

It was a ringer..we all know he runs a dodgy garage......:p

Wheres Sean gone...???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

amazing how Katy's eyebrows were perfectly groomed , hasn't lost any weight despite being locked up in a sunless room for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote:

No, his friend or business partner or something gave him the use of it. Niamh jumped to the conclusion that he had bought it when she saw that Paul had sent Hayley a link to it, presumably from whatever the Carrigstown version of daft.ie would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

dee_mc wrote: »
    No, his friend or business partner or something gave him the use of it. Niamh jumped to the conclusion that he had bought it when she saw that Paul had sent Hayley a link to it, presumably from whatever the Carrigstown version of daft.ie would be.

Airbnb ? Wonder is he claiming Rent a room tax relief. ? I would imagine Dermo being a top class account was all over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

I do hope Niamh and Walter White get all of Paul's cash, the look on his face will be priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Who the hell dresses Kerrie Ann?! She rocks up in the middle of October to do gardening in that get up!! She looks ridiculous.

The Laura storyline is extremely boring now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

That was actually quite realistic for an Irish court.
    amazing how Katy's eyebrows were perfectly groomed , hasn't lost any weight despite being locked up in a sunless room for months.

Every time I see her I've eyebrow envy. :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 56,283 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I can't see where they can go with this KT story. I have a feeling she'll simply escape and come home and that will be it. It's gone on too long now for any cast remember to be remotely credible as the perpetrator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    It's gone on too long now for any cast remember to be remotely credible as the perpetrator.

I agree. Love/Hate really seems like butter wouldn't melt these days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement