Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Why are they so scared of Robbie????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Love Hate boy reminds me of something from The Lost Boys. The fcuking state of him!

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Why are they so scared of Robbie????

Because he's slimey!

If I suggested the local pub to my girlfriend every time I promised her a night out I'd be single!

Why is Dan still in town??

• Advertisement

What I can't understand is how trusting street wise greasy is to allow shady 40 coats have access to his empire!

So 2 people bought stuff in the DIY shop they had the exact change and got to no receipt

Sorry, is there a point to this Laura meets Nina booty call thing? And how fast was Laura walking that it took Damo to get to the park to track her down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Jebus Debbie is like a dog on heat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ooooo stripys in loooove.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I love the way Hayley was already in Spar in the morning so she could have bought the biscuits then but no..she goes back in at lunch time to buy them but then seemingly loses her sense of direction as the next scene she wanders into The Station holding the bag of biscuits !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭sudzs

This poker bit is lame

Just the poker bit??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

So 2 people bought stuff in the DIY shop they had the exact change and got to no receipt

20 euro for a fecking brush. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

20 euro for a fecking brush. :eek:

He probably could have got a few quid knocked off but the extras arent allowed to talk. Loved the practically mute poker players at Emmets game as well, just one speaks "I'm out" and the three of them get up and leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Laura is Damos sister but she has an American accent.

That'll be the 3 month break she spent in Galway....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

katkin wrote: »
    He probably could have got a few quid knocked off but the extras arent allowed to talk. Loved the practically mute poker players at Emmets game as well, just one speaks "I'm out" and the three of them get up and leave.
    It was the same with Hughie's mates last week. All of them laughing like donkeys but only one of them spoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Damo and Expert hardware really need to recognise the change in seasons. They have coal, fireplace accessories and electric blankets at the front of the shop. Come on lads, tis nearly May get the deck chairs and bbq stuff out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will it be next week for Laura and Sash getting together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will it be next week for Laura and Sash getting together

I think its clear that is the road the writers of Subtle City are going down! And then Nina arrives back and the rest is mysery history............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,802 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Carrigstown rounds to the nearest Euro note!

• Advertisement

I know FC love to stretch a plot over months but this "play malarky" is ridiculous!! Surely they would have timed it to coincide with Easter week! It is a month next week since all the commemorations and they havent even started composing the direction the play is going never mind wrote the script!
    Tonight was like a primary school lesson on what actually happened! Even Joe Duffy has stopped talking about it at this stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,802 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

My biggest fear is that they'll drag out the affair until Eoghan's trial. When it all will be revealed and forgotten about in one episode.

Easter was very ealry this year. They're probably aiming to have the play on the actual anniversary.

Easter Rising is Easter Rising! Not the April 24th Rising, regardless of the logic! I imagine they only devised the plot late on. Sloppy writing! But I get your point!

The anniversaries of peoples deaths stay the same no matter when easter falls.

sligojoek wrote: »
    The anniversaries of peoples deaths stay the same no matter when easter falls.

resized_grandma-finds-the-internet-meme-generator-ah-i-see-aea2cc.jpg

I know FC love to stretch a plot over months but this "play malarky" is ridiculous!! Surely they would have timed it to coincide with Easter week! It is a month next week since all the commemorations and they havent even started composing the direction the play is going never mind wrote the script!
    Tonight was like a primary school lesson on what actually happened! Even Joe Duffy has stopped talking about it at this stage!
    I guarantee you Duffy will be at it again on the anniversary of each of the little childers' deaths too. He won't pass up on another chance to plug the buke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,144 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Why is Dan still in town??

He decided to stay in Dublin permanently and not return to the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I don't mind them going on about the Rising still seeing as this weekend is the actual 100th anniversary and not just whatever date Easter happened to fall upon this year.

But the story is a bit flat alright. Charlie and Glenroe etc meeting in the community centre every day to help the Stripey/Gripey offspring with her college assignment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

About time Stripey had an affair! I've been waiting for this for ages, ever since Gripey started griping..... though I would've thought Stripey and Leo would make a better couple.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement