Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

nagdefy and walshb, I have always read both your posts on FC, and always enjoyed them. Witty, insightful and non-judgmental, as a rule.
    It's certainly not a little 'clique' on here, we usually disagree among ourselves on some of the "stories" but never take it seriously enough to fall out over.
    Some of us are newbies, some of us are veterans, but we're all united in our belief that FC plots are mostly laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Leo I on the 7 o'clock show now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

coolhull wrote: »
    nagdefy and walshb, I have always read both your posts on FC, and always enjoyed them. Witty, insightful and non-judgmental, as a rule.
    It's certainly not a little 'clique' on here, we usually disagree among ourselves on some of the "stories" but never take it seriously enough to fall out over.
    Some of us are newbies, some of us are veterans, but we're all united in our belief that FC plots are mostly laughable.

Amen to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Eps-172-As-a-drained-Katy-sleeps-her-captor-enters-the-room.jpg

Those are the legs of an older man, and he's got Leo's nose!

True about the legs. No muscle mass on them. Definitely not a girl like Stella's legs i think.

Leo was a fecker back in the day forcing Niamh into an abortion while with Sandy but he's almost a Fair City 'establishment' character like, Charlie now. Older, wiser, paternal to Kerrie Anne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

nagdefy wrote: »

True about the legs. No muscle mass on them. Definitely not a girl like Stella's legs i think.

Leo was a fecker back in the day forcing Niamh into an abortion while with Sandy but he's almost a Fair City 'establishment' character like, Charlie now. Older, wiser, paternal to Kerrie Anne.
    Wonder why he was on expose tonight. ?

nagdefy wrote: »
    Wonder why he was on expose tonight. ?

Are the hands a bit small though to be Leo's?!! It's an older man's back as well and a tall man. I think it's Leo in the picture but only a decoy to the viewers. Couldn't see him as the kidnapper.

Leo would have been more plausible a few years ago when he was in financial trouble but all seems hunky dory in his life at present?

He's still a physically big man to be able to overpower a girl. Whereas Cass.. ;)

Are the hands a bit small though to be Leo's?!! It's an older man's back as well and a tall man. I think it's Leo in the picture but only a decoy to the viewers. Couldn't see him as the kidnapper.

Robbie's legs? He wouldn't be cycling or running too much? Again assuming the captor is the person in the pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Lads how did LoveHate find out about the affair? Did he over hear Debbie arguing with Stella? If Im right I cant see how Stella and Love Hate are partners in the kidnapping. I am really curious to see what crazy motivation the writers come up with for the kidnapper to keep KT for so long. There is NO logical reason it'll have to be because the kidnapper is just seriously bonkers. Maybe LoveHate is Eoins estranged love child and KT is half sister. They are not keeping her for sexual/torture kicks, not for money, the Gripeys have none, revenge? It woukd be easier/safer/cheaper to just kill her. Same if it was because KT knew something, just kill her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Leo!! Charlie!!

Christ, they have driven us crazy now!!

Oh, and LoveHate has those jeans btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,579 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Amanda adds a bit of life to FC, "In for a Brazilian" when Niamh walks in to the salon.

Hope the kidnapper isn't Tommy, give the guy a break and let him be happy with Debbie.

Leo!! Charlie!!

Christ, they have driven us crazy now!!
    :D

Oh, and LoveHate has those jeans btw!

But he wouldn't be wearing that shirt that's for sure!!

Hope the kidnapper isn't Tommy, give the guy a break and let him be happy with Debbie.

Yeah,, because life is a barrel of laughs and happiness with Stripey by your side!!

debbie%20tommy.jpg

fair201511231944705.jpg

000ceb5d-800.jpg

Is that Brexit's first mention on FC?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Ohhhh ad break drama.

Can't wait until after the ad break till Dermo and Niamh are laughing like good ol pals at the obvious misunderstanding

Tune in for an anti climax after the break.

Where Dermish says

"no I havent been playing you"

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

I was expecting big bucks too! Not 50 grand

• Advertisement

Niamh shocked as worst ever accountant in history who is stone broke with two jobs can't do a simple job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

This is Dermot's idea of going out in a blaze of fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Hmmn those walls look familiar!

Oh my god outside the famous hospital!

It's happening!!

He stands like Ciaran, joining his hands together....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Hopeful2016

Looks like Eoghan

That's a big bloke regardless of layers. Look at the shoulders on him..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭Rfrip

While I think it's Ciaran, that didn't look like him.. too bulky

Why oh why am I analysing... do we ever learn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Id say its Bella, looked to have a gammy leg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement