Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

''Inner city feud atack'' headline on the paper in the background....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Who the F is it???? Argh!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Didn't have a stupid gypsy hat. Not Sasha

Love Hate's jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

God those scenes are so creepy, where she's been held us so dark and dingy. Paul with all his money buying second hand toys on donedeal, so miserable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Sash and her erm.. lampshades!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Who cares, you know it's just going to be someone stupid, like Tommy.

Niamh is psychic she always arrives when Paul's pulling the blinds....always missing de show

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Didn't have a stupid gypsy hat. Not Sasha
    Seriously. What is the story with that hat. !

• Advertisement

Dermishberg!

tumblr_mk13fcepd51qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg

Are the hands a bit small though to be Leo's?!! It's an older man's back as well and a tall man. I think it's Leo in the picture but only a decoy to the viewers. Couldn't see him as the kidnapper.

It looks like a man who's in his 30s/40s.

That fella had shoulders and girth on top like Damien. He must be a hired hand not yet a character on the show.

Love Hate's jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to reiterate, LoveHate was wearing the exact same jeans in the pub as the captor (ie LoveHate)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I love the new ruthless streak in Dermish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭sudzs

Psycho-Dermish is back!!

:D

Dying Dermissh is rootless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Can someone just tell me what was said between Dermish and Niamh when it came back after the break? Someone rang the doorbell and when I got back it was a scene with Amanda and Charlotte.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I actually really enjoyed that! A very dark story for FC and I have to say tonight they got it spot on. Katy was always going to go nuts with anger and when he/she entered the room and touched her I didn't know what was going to happen. I froze when she opened her eyes, talk about terrifying!
    He just looks too tall to be Love Hate, even with the bulky layers. Then again if it was Stella then she took a huge risk that Katy might try to flee and nobody outside to stop her (Love Hate was in the pub).

The jeans thing? Could be a red herring to make you think its him but I don't think they are that clever.

Jesus Christ Niamh shut the fcuk up about ruining Paul and either do it or take him back. We all know how this is going to end anyway, her and Paul back together for 2017,2018,2019 and beyond. Nobody cares how they get there. :rolleyes:

just to reiterate, LoveHate was wearing the exact same jeans in the pub as the captor (ie LoveHate)

Were they the exact same.....or similar...

• Advertisement

Were they the exact same.....or similar...

well it is 100% him so yeah, they were the same!

well it is 100% him so yeah, they were the same!

Or......Stella. That person was quite tall and their shoulders looked just too broad for Ciaran.

Or......Stella. That person was quite tall and their shoulders looked just too broad for Ciaran.

ah, lads! It has already been confirmed its a man! :D

plus Stella has a, lets say, different, derriere. Oh and the mans voice is a clue also!!

twirlagig wrote: »
    Can someone just tell me what was said between Dermish and Niamh when it came back after the break? Someone rang the doorbell and when I got back it was a scene with Amanda and Charlotte.

That he's got 100 grand from Paul,50 each that's why Niamh went mad but explained that this is just the start that he couldn't take all the money, He's waiting for the sale of the house.

The independents Eimear Rabbitt said it was a man, they may have just assumed!

By who?? That article you linked to said man, yes, but the Independent said "the man...or woman, its hard to know", so I wouldn't take their word as gospel. Even if that was him, and his body shape doesn't match at all, then he needs a helper for the washing and the meals. Who does all that stuff when hes working all day, drinking in the pub all evening and sleeping all night. Then when he had his girlfriend, he had even less time. He has to have an accomplice.

By who?? That article you linked to said man, yes, but the Independent said "the man...or woman, its hard to know", so I wouldn't take their word as gospel. Even if that was him, and his body shape doesn't match at all, then he needs a helper for the washing and the meals. Who does all that stuff when hes working all day, drinking in the pub all evening and sleeping all night. Then when he had his girlfriend, he had even less time. He has to have an accomplice.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/more-terror-for-katy-as-fair-city-fans-get-first-glimpse-of-captor-35162746.html

where does it say "the man...or woman, its hard to know??" I don'[t see it in article? All I saw was "Tensions on the Carrigstown soap cranked up a notch this week as viewers had a first look at the man holding her.
    Sadly, her captor had his face covered with a mask, meaning the suspense is set to continue."
    That is a typical FC episode preview article! It isn't a speculation article!

Lets not fall out, but I am 100% sure (in my own ego driven confident way!) that it is a man! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

It's Flynn back from the dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    That he's got 100 grand from Paul,50 each that's why Niamh went mad but explained that this is just the start that he couldn't take all the money, He's waiting for the sale of the house.

I had to rewind that scene 3 times to understand it, (thick me).. :D... Plus, Derms mentioned selling Barry's house, isn't that The Pod or is it the Stripys house?..... Barry must have done about 20 years in prison by now.. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement