Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

oh, I know!

You know nothing! Thats why you are here speculating with the best of us. I still think that it could have been Stella all bulked up, shes a broad shouldered woman so in disguise could easily pass for a man. The jeans thing could be a red herring. Even if that wasn't Stella, he was too tall and had a different shape to Ciaran. FC writers have had a few months of people gloating its Love Hate to come up with a rewrite..

I think deep down we all know it him and her working together under Cathal, its more a case of can they write an interesting conclusion to it. Last nights episode was done well, a trend I hope continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

O2 used to have a prepay mobile plan called Speakeasy. That's what I keep thinking of when I hear them talking about it.

Have Oisin and Amanda ever met. Think they would make an interesting couple.

Was that 'Hello Kate, it's ME the Lad from the bar!!'. You should have sent a txt message ad? :)

O2 used to have a prepay mobile plan called Speakeasy. That's what I keep thinking of when I hear them talking about it.

Have Oisin and Amanda ever met. Think they would make an interesting couple.

Amanda is looking more attractive to me with every episode.. That's not right i've been couped up for too long..

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

nagdefy wrote: »
    Amanda is looking more attractive to me with every episode.. That's not right i've been couped up for too long..

are you KT?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Brilliant :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Yes but be careful, if she takes off the neck choker thingy she wears turn into a 200 year old woman - Doleres

Ha ha ha!

The lad kidnapping me drops in videos of her to me daily and i think she's bleedin gorgeous!

bazermc wrote: »
    Yes but be careful, if she takes off the neck choker thingy she wears turn into a 200 year old woman - Doleres

I thought it was tattooed on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Was that 'Hello Kate, it's ME the Lad from the bar!!'. You should have sent a txt message ad? :)

yup :D

bazermc wrote: »

Even Dolores would do at this stage:p

• Advertisement

On an aside When did George Hamilton (the sports commentator!) do continuity announcement for Fair City?!

Also flick through and look at the characters. Niamh's voice was so meek.. Christmas 1996.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgkYJ_Q31MU

Christmas 1997 for flicking through here. Evil Dr. Jack. A chapish Wayne.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W87GJkDecy8

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

HaHa me too :P

Amanda (seriously i'll stop going on about her and i haven't a crush) is very like that girl in Coronation Street, 10 yrs ago i watched it a bit, Fizz?

Only there was a bit more fuzz in Fizz's hair..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

fin12 wrote: »
    That Caoimhe has some sour miserable face. All she does is complain.

Definitely not in real life, she gate crashed my mates wedding in Citywest after the Peoples Choice award, and she danced with us all night and was great craic,

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Sufitzy

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Since Bursary

Or the installation !!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Sufitzy wrote:
    Or the installation !!

Ah those were the days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Sufitzy

laylag wrote: »
    Ah those were the days!!

Very long days :)

Sufitzy wrote: »
    Or the installation !!

Blue Dolphin..

Why didn't any of Cass grandkids help him like Niamh and Sean or is Niamh only interested in voyeurism now as in spying on Paul and Hayley in the flat :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

• Advertisement

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Since Bursary

I still don't know what that is, where is Hughie to explain, is he on holidays now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

How bloody annoying is that Ama one:mad:

I can hardly stand her at this stage. So self righteous , expecting Sean to put up with your man and his ways, and he not paying a penny towards the costs, as far as I can see.

And by the look of things, can't wait to hit the sack with him. How different from when she first came into it ... poor old Damo dying for it with her and no way was Ama giving :rolleyes:

I am so sorry, I did ask where Ama and her new dude was a few pages back and what do you know they appear, once again I am so very sorry

Idea, where is Tracey, Lucy, Robert, Jimmy and Yvonne :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

maurv1 wrote: »
    How bloody annoying is that Ama one:mad:

I can hardly stand her at this stage. So self righteous , expecting Sean to put up with your man and his ways, and he not paying a penny towards the costs, as far as I can see.

And by the look of things, can't wait to hit the sack with him. How different from when she first came into it ... poor old Damo dying for it with her and no way was Ama giving :rolleyes:

Ama is a pretty annoying character and adds little. She is better than Orla though! She will be the next to be seen back I'm afraid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am so sorry, I did ask where Ama and her new dude was a few pages back and what do you know they appear, once again I am so very sorry

Idea, where is Tracey, Lucy, Robert, Jimmy and Yvonne :p

Why did that guy with Ama leave a load of money in a notebook or diary in Ama's place?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

I think he's been stealing from the shelter because Charlie warned him tonight that money has gone missing there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Tonights episode was boring - speakeasy,speakeasy,homeless guy in Sean's shower,speakeasy. Yawn.

Where are Deco and Zumo?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

He was putting money in, he seems to have saved quite a bit, he's obviously just using AMA for a place to stay for free.

Did bob pay him cash in hand after his shift in cafe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

He was putting money in, he seems to have saved quite a bit, he's obviously just using AMA for a place to stay for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya he did pay him, think he gave him 40 euro. There was a good bit of money in that envelope in the book, I saw a few 50s in there.

So typical of AMA aswell to use the racist card when she doesn't get her own way, Sean would be equally as P*ssed if Amas boyfriend was an homeless Irish guy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement