Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Niamh and Dermot is a very well and good but did ya see Cass legging it out of the Spar without paying for the coffee....get the guards,,,,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I reckon there is actually no baby in the pram Caoimhe is pushing around and they have one close up shot of the baby and they have it on repeat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

bazermc wrote: »
    I reckon there is actually no baby in the pram Caoimhe is pushing around and they have one close up shot of the baby and they have it on repeat

which is probably what all soaps do to be fair!!

That is the least of FC's problems right now!!

COMPETITION TIME NOW

For your chance to win an exclusive tour of The Spar and see such famous things as The magnificent mineral shelf, the delicious Deli, a business meeting in the aisle and maybe even a siege or two!

Just match the episode ending line from the last fortnight with it's respective episode

"By the time I am finished with him, he will wish he never crossed me"

"By the time this is over, I am going to take him for every penny he has"

"He is going to rue the day he ever set eyes on me"

"I am going to leave him with nothing"

"The plan is going ahead"

"I want every last penny"

"He is making a fool of me, but by the time this is over, he will be the fool"

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday B, Wednesday B, Thursday B

Don't forget you can have multiple entries!! We love doing things over and over and over and ..............here in Carrigstown!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bazermc wrote: »
    I'm confused. Is the speakeasy going into Barry's old house?

The O' Briens live there :confused:

• Advertisement

Can you put ithe in link form. On my phone. Actually dont!! It's content will only ruiny lunch break !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Is the twist just that she attempts to form a relationship with the captor? Not too dramatic really!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Wow Nagdefy, you've a great memory. :)

I was just going to say the same thing. How did you remember all the dates Nagdefy?

Another great story I remember was an assisted death. I think it was someone dying from AIDS. Maybe you can remember the names and dates.

It's really poor at the moment. I'm only still watching it because of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

I'm excited to see how the Pete and Damien storyline builds the sexual tension between them again this year in the run up to Christmas and questioning whether a box of chocolates is a proposal for marriage.

C-Shore wrote: »
    I'm excited to see how the Pete and Damien storyline builds the sexual tension between them again this year in the run up to Christmas and questioning whether a box of chocolates is a proposal for marriage.

Who will say the L word first :P

Damo to Pete "I cant quit you"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

happyday wrote: »
    I was just going to say the same thing. How did you remember all the dates Nagdefy?

Another great story I remember was an assisted death. I think it was someone dying from AIDS. Maybe you can remember the names and dates.

It's really poor at the moment. I'm only still watching it because of this thread.

Eoghan (he of the first almost gay kiss on Irish TV - not to be confused with Gripey) assisted the death of his partner (his name escapes me) who had AIDS. I actually remember his sitting on the floor outside the room sobbing. It was very sad (but not as sad as the fact I have been watching Fair City for too long now)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

which is probably what all soaps do to be fair!!

That is the least of FC's problems right now!!

COMPETITION TIME NOW

For your chance to win an exclusive tour of The Spar and see such famous things as The magnificent mineral shelf, the delicious Deli, a business meeting in the aisle and maybe even a siege or two!

Just match the episode ending line from the last fortnight with it's respective episode

"By the time I am finished with him, he will wish he never crossed me"

"By the time this is over, I am going to take him for every penny he has"

"He is going to rue the day he ever set eyes on me"

"I am going to leave him with nothing"

"The plan is going ahead"

"I want every last penny"

"He is making a fool of me, but by the time this is over, he will be the fool"

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday B, Wednesday B, Thursday B

Don't forget you can have multiple entries!! We love doing things over and over and over and ..............here in Carrigstown!

You know what, sometimes I don't agree with your posts, but you are the funniest person on here hands down!! My answer is: Everything.

Ha, I think Coolhul edges me in fairness!!

Ha, I think Coolhul edges me in fairness!!

You got the ending of the last 2 weeks worth of episodes bang on though, it literally feels like Niamh and Dermot are on a roundabout and surely at this stage even Paul suspects his wife is playing around, what with all these nightly visits to her accountant and meeting him all over town.

I wonder what we will be subjected to tonight, I'm guessing something like "If he thinks hes stressed now, wait until the plan is executed, THEN he will know what stress is"....:mad:

Has Oisin and Charlotte broke up?

I really want a big fat Bishop Brennan wedding, even Bishop Brennan could officiate :p

Has Decco gone on honeymoon alone or with Carol and Robbie, where is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,238 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Oisin and Charlotte broke up?
    ?

Hmmmm.

And, what about Jane? A while ago she couldn't fart without Oisin and Charlit popping up. Now they can't bump into each other for love nor money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Is the twist just that she attempts to form a relationship with the captor? Not too dramatic really!

The Captor is female and gay so.........

Spoiler for tonight. Niamh to put a plan in place...

walshb wrote: »
    Spoiler for tonight. Niamh to put a plan in place...

Niamh has a plan tof make a plan

Last night there was a scene where Dermot told Niamh "You are so bitter and hateful, what happened to you" and Niamh later says "I hate what I have become"- I wonder was that Niamh or the actress speaking :D:D

Anyone ever notice that Paul and Niamh don't really get that 3 month break that Bob, Renee, Ama etc get? They are always on screen with maybe a max of a 2 week break, I wonder is that because of seniority, certainly they have been a constant feature of 2016, starting with Oisin, the whole Rachel/Pod business and now these affairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

That was pretty rich coming from Derms who is cleaning Paul out for no reason, what has Paul ever done to him? And what is he on about leaving his kids nothing??? He's an accountant? Ive never met a poor accountant! He has the house, his share in the laundrette? An accounrant and father with no health insurance, life insurance or pension is also a first. Not to mention Jo us shacked up with a wealthy Doctor

Last night there was a scene where Dermot told Niamh "You are so bitter and hateful, what happened to you" and Niamh later says "I hate what I have become"- I wonder was that Niamh or the actress speaking :D:D

Anyone ever notice that Paul and Niamh don't really get that 3 month break that Bob, Renee, Ama etc get? They are always on screen with maybe a max of a 2 week break, I wonder is that because of seniority, certainly they have been a constant feature of 2016, starting with Oisin, the whole Rachel/Pod business and now these affairs.

Rose calling the shots in Stripey's house... love it!

Whispering Bob: If you get caught you'll be deported...

Forgets to mention it could take years of court cases and appeals. So, sit tight, Jake. Plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

lol what were those faces The Ram was pulling

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

Tommy "The Rural Man of Mystery" Dillon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Tommy couldn't have been up to his usual at The Ploughing Championships - they're over.
    What has the Ram been up to ???

Rose and Debbie bezzie mates or what?

Sure why not....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The copper scrubs up well.

This discussion has been closed.