Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

I think it might be Tommy that kidnapped Katie but then who was feeding her while he was in Kilkenny or wherever, so i think it's Cathal.

Will this be revealed on Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I'm telling yis its Flynn. Cathal just said he was dead so people wouldn't suspect him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

bazermc wrote: »
    Feck sake Damo. 3 packets of Nappies from Spar. I can understand buying one packet in an emergency

Buying so many expensive nappys............A load of sh1t, eh.........................:D

Oh, no, he didn't!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Katie's room looks like just a timberframed stud , you would think she have pulled out the insulation for a root to see could she get to the other side

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Anyone else notice the cop lady was carrying a Debenhams and a Carl Scarpa bag when she was talking to Caoimhe?
    I've never seen branded bags used before, they normally use plain coloured bags and large gift bags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

The state of Cathals bald henchman. I'd laugh if he knocked at my door!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

It's a relative of Tommys, payback to Tommy for all he has done they are framing him for it and Tommy is trying to convince him to stop and let Katy go and that's why he has all the clippings and hasn't gone to the guards or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

You can't beat a good Victoria sponge

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Cazale wrote: »

Yeah he was about as intimidating as a kitten. Collie on the other hand, now he had real presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Sufitzy

bazermc wrote: »
    Feck sake Damo. 3 packets of Nappies from Spar. I can understand buying one packet in an emergency

No wonder they're worried about money 😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I think Katys new plan is to bore her kidnapper to death with chat about cakes and sugar etc. Whatever she has up her sleeve, she has clearly forgotten theres a camera pointed at her, all these sly knowing grins are captured every single time. Why hasnt she tried breaking the camera yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I'm telling yis its Flynn. Cathal just said he was dead so people wouldn't suspect him.

Would roving reporter Nina not have covered his death?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Yes, Ama. That's what you do when someone's hammering your front door down and you're clearly wondering if it could be bad news; you open the door and let them in.

He's about as intimidating at Decco

I think Katys new plan is to bore her kidnapper to death

Well, whatever about boring her kidnapper to death, she's definitely boring us to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

You can't beat a good Victoria sponge

I know. But needs a cup of tea with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

He was a foot shorter than Cathal and I'd swear he was wheezing after exerting himself while swiping the stuff off the top of the sideboard :D

My phone from 2006 is better quality than that camera
    I think Katys new plan is to bore her kidnapper to death with chat about cakes and sugar etc. Whatever she has up her sleeve, she has clearly forgotten theres a camera pointed at her, all these sly knowing grins are captured every single time. Why hasnt she tried breaking the camera yet??

So The Ram wasn't in Kilkenny, he was in Longford. So fooking what!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

It's way better than any other of the soaps in thus c

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    So The Ram wasn't in Kilkenny, he was in Longford. So fooking what!

So everyone knows FC characters can only be in Dublin, Galway or Kilkenny. Longford! Thats crazy

Cormdogg wrote: »
    So everyone knows FC characters can only be in Dublin, Galway or Kilkenny. Longford! Thats crazy

Silly me. This is fooking serious!

Btw, you forgot Barcelona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cormdogg wrote: »
    walshb wrote: »
    Silly me. This is fooking serious!

Btw, you forgot Barcelona.

cough, Mallow, Cough.

Dermisssshhhhh took Ben and Zoe to Cavan also when Greasy handed hi a wad of money so he could f off and stop bothering him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Who was yer man in Spar who made a a phone call?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

twirlagig wrote: »
    Who was yer man in Spar who made a a phone call?

Ok, I see now. Catching up on player :)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Jaysus, I thought I was the only one who ate cake like that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Another of Cathal's lackeys. I think Cathal could be a landlord in the area collecting rent, but he has at least two heavies why not send them around then.

Jake could fake amnesia or head for Calais then fake amnesia and somehow find his way to Carrickstown and marry Ama, this will only work if John Deegan also has a memory lapse. One wonders how someone from Chile winds up in Carrickstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

It's way better than any other of the soaps in thus c

Sorry phone died. Fin12 is right. Fair city is way ahead of any of the soaps in this country. Just check the viewing figures. Story line at present is as good as any UK soaps as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Would not be a bit surprised if Flynn was still alive either. Tonight we were lead to believe it is Tommy which of course means it isn't Tommy. Tommy may be doing some detective work and be on the brink of uncovering who the kidnapper is though.

Interesting that LONGFORD is mentioned. Lucy was from there! Her accent anyway is Longford/South Leitrim (Lorna Quinn who played her is from Newtownforbes in Longford). Could Lucy be in on it too? It would be great if they did revive her character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

hungrypig wrote: »
    Jaysus, I thought I was the only one who ate cake like that

I thought it was a sandwich. The room is so dark you can hardly make out what it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement