Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

And what if they decided to go down the road that Cathal has nothing to do with it? As said, the possibility of Flynn being alive is not too far fetched either. We never saw him die or we never had any hard evidence he was seriously ill either.

But let's say Cathal and/or the Flynn family (with or without Cathal being involved or informed) is the most obvious reason for the kidnapping. If they decided that they wanted an alternative motive, what would that be?

They would have to invent backgrounds for Ciaran and Stella then. We know next to nothing about either and it will be interesting to see where they take these 2 characters. Both hold the key to this. Roll on tomorrow night!

We know little to nothing about either Stella and Ciaran and hence they could very well be the captors. As I said, theres just no possible way Ciaran could do all this on his own, its impossible. And the other night I heard what sounded like a washing machine spinning away just outside of Katys cell so its obviously a big operation and well planned out. And her meals, clothes, toiletries etc are well planned out so they clearly don't want to hurt Katy but that being said, they could be working to order higher above and (for example) the moment Cathal says its over, their role is done, they get paid then he finishes her off, if they are going down that road...

Then again, Stella and Ciaran or both could have some link to Tommy or Cathal or Flynn etc and the motive will be explained from that and don't forget Katy was about to stumble on more of Stellas past and she wasn't in the least bit happy, who knows what can of worms could be unearthed from probing the background of Stella. She could easily have had help making up her alibi. But if Stella and or Ciaran are involved, then Deegan really is an amateur who couldn't see any links between the suspects. Then again, he never even questioned Ciaran (as a new entry to the O Brien circle) so poor Katy never had a hope of a decent investigation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

TBH I think I'll be disappointed if it is Ciaran because it's too obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    TBH I think I'll be disappointed if it is Ciaran because it's too obvious.

Me too as he has been obvious from the start

I want it to be Zach Dillon

Yikes- not looking good for Katy:
    Katy is left absolutely terrified when her captors tell her what they plan to do with her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Oh so it's going to be drawn out like the Lucy storyline, one person being blamed when the viewers know it wasn't them. So it looks like Tommy will be blamed and ostracized which will go on for months until it's finally discovered who the real captor is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

laylag wrote: »
    Aw as much as I want to know who has KT I'll miss all the theories and the debates on the thread! It's kept us all interested in fairness!
    What'll we talk about after the big reveal??

The Plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

dee_mc wrote: »
    Don't be wishing that kind of drama on my poor little county!

Well if they ever did mention our lovely little county, they'd want to be kind!

youwould wrote: »
    The Plan.

Whoa there, The Plan is a registered trademark and will be for at least the next 20 years, when it will finally be executed...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

How crap it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Aw as much as I want to know who has KT I'll miss all the theories and the debates on the thread! It's kept us all interested in fairness!

Charlie's bunions ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

LH was a date from the dating site for Jane. That's how he came into it. I believe he has KT but im sick of people saying he just showed up out of nowhere and started hanging around The gripeys

No he just walked into the pub completely randomly as far as I remember and flirted with Jane. The following week he moved into the place. played a game of poker, won and Emmett robbed 20 quid off him and then they moved in together and are stuck to the hip ever since.

Facts may be a little distorted but that was generally it.

No he just walked into the pub completely randomly as far as I remember and flirted with Jane. The following week he moved into the place. played a game of poker, won and Emmett robbed 20 quid off him and then they moved in together and are stuck to the hip ever since.

Facts may be a little distorted but that was generally it.

I think that's it alright. He wasn't an online date anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Yikes- not looking good for Katy:
    Katy is left absolutely terrified when her captors tell her what they plan to do with her
    Make her watch "The Late Late Show"?

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Just saw on a website that had spoilers saying the kidnapper is Trigger Foley.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

dee_mc wrote: »
    Don't be wishing that kind of drama on my poor little county!

Well we got as far as Nenagh Tipperary so Clare could be on the cards

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Just saw on a website that had spoilers saying the kidnapper is Trigger Foley.

That would be a totally random one : I don't think he knows anyone in Carrigstown bar Carol and Robbie.

Edit : he does know Rose as well though who is Katy's grandmother but I'd fail to see a motive.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Anyway here it goes i'm not holding my breath but you can blame the writer
    fergal%20rock_zpsplblnmme.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Make her watch "The Late Late Show"?
    Bit harsh?

Tommy, why do you have your school bag, teachers are on strike

wtf is a me-graine?!

• Advertisement

Love Hate pointless scene. Are we meant to give a sh1t about 2 pointless characters having a s%ag

It is a pity Bob hasn't the power to bar someone who is causing trouble every day and insulting him in his own premises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Caoimhe so desperate to have baby..is never happy now she has a baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Maybe I'm out of the loop but do people actually drink milkshakes irl? As in, grown adults? People seem to live on them in Fair City, Eastenders and Home and Away but I never see anyone over the age of 8 having one out in the real world? !

Seriously!! Why is Bob allowing a criminal who is harrassing the customers and insulting him hang around the Hungry Pig all day

A workmate is convinced it's Barry O'Hanlon back from prison

After today's anticlimax break:

Tommy "No, I didnt take her"

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

The " acting" in this is gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ha anyone recognize the scarf??

• Advertisement

DO NOT