Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

It's a real pity we guessed this... the reveal was quite good at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

The only way that reveal would have been remotely good was if it was Charlie Kelly! At least then you d have gone ...... omg it was him!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

He has some Wi-Fi connection

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Oh my God oh my God it was Ciaran all along wow that was so shocking i really didnt see that coming?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I haven't been this shocked since I watched this....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

So what ye think he works for Cathal or someone or he's just a lone psycho?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Well fcuk it... even though everyone here was saying it was him, I was still hoping for that shock reveal of someone nobody expected! I feel so let down, lol! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Lisha wrote: »
    But why why I just don't understand why??

Ah, that will be revealed in a year. Baby steps.

Speaking of babies, did I see right that Caoimhe just handed her baby to essentially a stranger???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

They told us!
    They told us!!
    THEY TOLD US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

Ciaran?

My mam says here she thinks Ciaran asked Katy out a while back and she turned him down so that could explain why he would have her. To get revenge or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Wow what an absolute shocker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

They are going to drag this out and Katy's brother (what's his name) will find this material at Christmas time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

I've just realised that I have been mistaking Ciaran for the evil faced guy that has it in for the foreigner? Who's that guy?

I reckon they will go down down the stup1d cliche route that his own sister died and she is her substitute.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Thats the only time i saw LH smile.
    I still think LH is eoghans son and he is protecting katie till cathal is gone.
    Cathal was probably going to kill her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

As usual, they pepper the story 99.999% of people are interested in with useless filler scenes. Who the f**k cares about that Jake guy and Nuss? Or even worse "4 chins Damo drinking pints in a beer garden in November" and Caoimhe. And what's the story with her dressing like she's off to Coppers in the middle of the afternoon lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

So what ye think he works for Cathal or someone or he's just a lone psycho?

Maybe he had a girlfriend or sister like/called KT who died ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

His little devious smile at the end was interesting. An F you 2 fingers smile. Whatever his motive it's serious in his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

A workmate is convinced it's Barry O'Hanlon back from prison

Now THAT would be a good story line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

So now we've two soaps where one person watches the other with a web cam. Caz n' Ciaran would make a lovely couple:)

• Advertisement

They really messed up the introduction of LH. He was there 6 months merely hanging around The Ripeys. If they had properly integrated him into the community, gave him a few stories, this "reveal" wouldn't have been so obvious.

Anyway

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

This could still drag on and on for another while - after all he told her tonight that she has to stay longer

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

It was still a shocking enough reveal left it till the last minute which was good got a good reaction between myself and the brother

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Rose16

Well f37k it... This reveal was as shocking as the day I found out Bosco had someone's hand shove up his ax&e

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Im getting a really sinking feeling that they are just going to explain this by painting Ciaran as a psycho with a troubled past who managed to pull all of these regular feeds, washing, built a custom made cell etc completely on his own with no help whatsoever despite the fact that he spent many evenings nights and lunches with the lads and his girlfriend and hence could not have been looking after Katy.
    All that is going to be forgotten about in order to get a quick and easy plot resolution. Ill wait and see but this is looking to go the way i feared months ago by just blaming it on a random psycho with no further explanation. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Who owns the scarf?

chuckles30 wrote: »
    This could still drag on and on for another while - after all he told her tonight that she has to stay longer

There is no could about it, I genuinely think we have another 3 months of "Who are you, can you hear me, are you there, all I want to know is are my family ok"

And LH walking into random scenes to say hello and just stand there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Cazale wrote: »
    Who owns the scarf?

He made it out of one of his T-shirts that or it's Mary byrnes or whatever eoghans mams called

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Where has he got her hidden?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Speaking of babies, did I see right that Caoimhe just handed her baby to essentially a stranger???

Best friends for four days now. Plus she is a guard so she is obviously an expert on child care.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement