Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cazale wrote: »
    Who owns the scarf?

probably his sister or ex girlfriend who looks like KT, hence why he has kidnapped her. It certainly looks that way. Fair to conclude now after the "creepy" :rolleyes: ending he is in it on his own and is somewhat deranged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The Raptor wrote: »
    Where has he got her hidden?

Under his bike shed

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

No doubt it will be dragged out till xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Everything will be revealed for the Christmas special now. Fcuk you Fair City, fcuk you

Cazale wrote: »
    Best friends for four days now. Plus she is a guard so she is obviously an expert on child care.

And she was in her uniform when she met her so she was either on duty, going on duty or after finishing a night shift. Yet she stripped out straight away and pushed a pram around the street.

FFS, that guard is more deranged than LoveHate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

And in other news, Damo's ringtone is over 10 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

what would have been better was him ringing someone and some like Barry O' Hanlon to be revealed too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Rose16 wrote: »
    Well f37k it... This reveal was as shocking as the day I found out Bosco had someone's hand shove up his ax&e

That explained the red face anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

The Talking Bread i think you are bang on the money with the cliche explanation. No doubt its something right out of Kidnap101 like his former girlfriend or sister died after asking for his help so in a weird twisted guilt way hes punishing the O Briens for turning their back on Katy whilst still caring for her by looking after her the way he couldnt help his own sister...
    Oh God it is going to be something absolutely sh!t like that isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

And she was in her uniform when she met her so she was either on duty, going on duty or after finishing a night shift. Yet she stripped out straight away and pushed a pram around the street.

Maybe she didn't get the memo about the strike being called off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

And in other news, Damo's ringtone is over 10 years old.

His pint looked desperate flat too.

But all I was thinking was, are ye not freezing yer man boobs off? It's November! An Irish beer garden is useful for about 4-5 weeks in the entire year, none of them in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Is Ciaran playing a long game getting revenge for Emmet losing his money? Or is he a relative of the stripey gripeys somehow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

And LH walking into random scenes to say hello and just stand there.

Except now they ll add showing him giving a wry smile everytime the scene enda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Everything will be revealed for the Christmas special now. Fcuk you Fair City, fcuk you

A 1 hour Christmas special on the evening of Christmas day, no doubt about that. I hope to God all Christ all mighty they make it a good one.

JoeA3 wrote: »
    His pint looked desperate flat too.

But all I was thinking was, are ye not freezing yer man boobs off? It's November! An Irish beer garden is useful for about 4-5 weeks in the entire year, none of them in November.

A pint with no head for a man with no neck. Seems about right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

smuckers wrote: »
    what would have been better was him ringing someone and some like Barry O' Hanlon to be revealed too

Barry gone cracked after his prison time and becomes the new crime kingpin, even the likes of Cathal ****s himself at the thought of a "meeting" being requested with him.

Barry and his goons walking into the Spar and telling Farrah pay up protection money, when she says no, he says "you know I always liked your da Farrah, he was smart"

*destroys the shelves with a baseball bat while his goons hold her and Renee*

He "offers" to invest in Paul's businesses and when that pup Oisin who doesn't know how dangerous the Barry is makes a smart comment he gets the car battery to the sack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Barry gone cracked after his prison time and becomes the new crime kingpin, even the likes of Cathal ****s himself at the thought of a "meeting" being requested with him.

Barry and his goons walking into the Spar and telling Farrah pay up protection money, when she says no, he says "you know I always liked your da Farrah, he was smart"

*destroys the shelves with a baseball bat while his goons hold her and Renee*

He "offers" to invest in Paul's businesses and when that pup Oisin who doesn't know how dangerous the Barry is makes a smart comment he gets the car battery to the sack

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I liked the ending! Yea I wasn't surprised it was ciaran but I liked how his demeanour changed after Emmet left.

Ciaran will be sent to a psychiatric ward like The Ram and return 6 months later and after a couple of minor verbal altercations with The Ripeys, everything will be forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm not surprised by who it is, my guess was right!? What has her captor against Katy or against her family at all or was he trying to fix their relationship? The scarf would have revealed who it was. Unless Ciaran is working with Cathal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Bit strange he seeing the Garda though suppose to throw off the scent. The thing about him being asked about being her plus one for a wedding might be key to finding Katy. Maybe Tommy might find her after all. At least the audience know who it is, when it be revealed to the family remains to be seen just hope it won't be dragged out much longer likely to be Christmas?

Maybe that is a possibility if Eoghan was sent to jail he would have released her if it was Tommy he would have relased her knowing the marriage between Eoghan and Debbie ended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Ciaran as predicted. By all means not a surprise (his character was based around the O'Briens and he was hardly going to come from a role where he was acting as a problem solver to Nidge to becoming some sort of a Damian type character) but what's his motive? That evil smile on him suggests he is not doing this because Cathal or the Flynns are pressurising him into doing this. The clothes Katy tore up seems to have value for him and he was angry when she tore it up. This once more does not imply a link to the Flynns or Cathal. So from the 4 other listed suspects, we can now rule Tommy out 100%, we can also rule out Oisin 100%, we can even probably rule out Cathal (I think they've largely moved his story away from the O'Briens). That leaves Stella. Is she working with Ciaran or not?

Emmett will find out and his false accusation of Tommy tonight is only a taster of what he will do to the real captor Ciaran. The exact motive of Ciaran will be key to what storylines he will have.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So is Ciaran Spillanes son?

Ciaran and Cathal look around the same age

But he couldnt have done it all alone is that just going to be glossed over? They did say that the captors in the rte website so there must be a second person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

But he couldnt have done it all alone is that just going to be glossed over? They did say that the captors in the rte website so there must be a second person.

That's where Stella and maybe some others have to come in.

Why??? They just named them all as a possible suspect. As in One of them.

Its obviously some non gang/criminal motivated kidnapping but a deranged Ciaran who is probably substituting her for an ex or dead girlfriend.

Why would someone help him in that respect?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'd say Ciaran is Eoin's son and that he and Sideshow Stella were adopted/fostered by the same family and they're working together to keep KT locked up for, um, some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ciaran and Cathal look around the same age

Specsavers
    》》

That's where Stella and maybe some others have to come in.

Well that should be interesting. Ciaran is obviously enjoying this hes a psycho but not all psychos are violent. He seems to be working on his own motive yet he needs help so they have to reveal that and soon.

• Advertisement

I don't get why we now are having theories about another captor?! LH made it clear he couldn't attend the wedding for the weekend for other "comittments". Why is it so unbelievable that he is in it on his own?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement