Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Well on Thurs, it says her captors are one step ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Except now they ll add showing him giving a wry smile everytime the scene enda.
    Like Niamh's dirty look whenever she turns away from Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

smuckers wrote: »
    Well on Thurs, it says her captors are one step ahead.

Where is that?

sky guide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Wow what a shock, what next? Clinton to win the White House?!

smuckers wrote: »
    sky guide

I mean can you send a link!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Anyone actually know where she is being held captive? It is in LH's basement? Maybe the ginger lad will eventually find her below.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

dee_mc wrote: »
    I'd say Ciaran is Eoin's son and that he and Sideshow Stella were adopted/fostered by the same family and they're working together to keep KT locked up for, um, some reason.

It looks like this is a very personal/mixed up case and not gangland related. Either theory of Ciaran being Eoghan's son and consequently Katy's brother or else Katy resembles a lost loved one of his could be possible. But why that evil smile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What a come down from love hate for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He said: “I am truly blessed to be working with such incredible writers, directors and actors and I am honoured to be part of something so special.

He must be expecting to be kept on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I don't get why we now are having theories about another captor?! LH made it clear he couldn't attend the wedding for the weekend for other "comittments". Why is it so unbelievable that he is in it on his own?

Because there have been dozens and dozens of scenes of him lunching with the lads, going on wild weekends with the Guard and travelling all over the country putting up flyers. On top of this he has to fit in a full time job, do all her washing, deliver three meals a day AND watch her non stop?? Impossible. Im just curious as to who has been helping him.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mickdw wrote: »
    Specsavers
    》》

Seriously never father and son age, I'd say maybe a few years age difference maybe 5 at most

And I've been to Vision Express :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

“I am truly blessed to be working with such incredible writers, directors and actors and I am honoured to be part of something so special."

Good Lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

It looks like this is a very personal/mixed up case and not gangland related. Either theory of Ciaran being Eoghan's son and consequently Katy's brother or else Katy resembles a lost loved one of his could be possible. But why that evil smile?

'cause he's cray-cray.
    I dunno I'm not holding out much hope for this being an interesting reveal when it happens, maybe I'm just being a cynic!

In fairness to a few of us, LH was revealed as the kidnapper on a site (a pregnancy site, nonetheless )that was linked on here a month ago! (Rollercoaster.ie )
    On it, some woman said she was next door neighbours to LH's mother who told her it was Ciaran (obviously expecting her not to go on to the bloody internet and reveal it!)
    His mother told her that LH's aunt is a talent scout and he is also related to actress that plays Ellie. She had lots of info about it all so it was clearly genuine.

At the time it was handbags at dawn on the site because she revealed him with no spoiler warnings and all the others were going mental that she betrayed her neighbour by revealing the secret and claimed that LH would get fired because of it!!

Watching the b1tching and drama that evening on the foru was the most entertaining part of this whole plot!!

Does anyone else remember this? Few of us were watching it at the time!

Oh, and the members on that forum do not like us Boardsies! They refer to us as "meanies" and "no respect for the show"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dee_mc wrote: »
    “I am truly blessed to be working with such incredible writers, directors and actors and I am honoured to be part of something so special."

Good Lord.

Yep, as I said LoveHate is clearly deranged!!!

Because there have been dozens and dozens of scenes of him lunching with the lads, going on wild weekends with the Guard and travelling all over the country putting up flyers. On top of this he has to fit in a full time job, do all her washing, deliver three meals a day AND watch her non stop?? Impossible. Im just curious as to who has been helping him.

?? He was with the guard for a few episodes, used to meet her for a quickie npow and then? He only got back with her on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The smile right after Emmet left the room made it for me.
    He really would be the last person we should of expected but just due to the fact that he appeared in each scene she was mentioned it became obvious.
    I'm glad it wasn't tommy.

• Advertisement

So, how is The Plan going

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

What I want to know is why Cathal was all "I know what you did last week!!!" to Tommy?! I should've known it would come to nothing!

So he's the evil half brother of Katy.. Eoghan deserted Ciarans Mam when Ciaran was born.

He's jealous that Katy was adored by Eoghan and he was rejected .. The scarf belonged to his Mother so was sentimental to him His Mam passed away & he tracked Eoghan down.

This could well be it. It would explain his forgive the pun love/hate relationship with Katy. Ciaran's second name is Holloway. Don't know if this was ever revealed to be his name in FC episodes or if it is just listed in the credits. Do the O'Briens know his full name or is Holloway even his real name?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The smile right after Emmet left the room made it for me.
    He really would be the last person we should of expected but just due to the fact that he appeared in each scene she was mentioned it became obvious.
    I'm glad it wasn't tommy.

I'm thinking he took Katy as revenge against Emmet not Eoghan

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

If you can find the clip rte released of Ciaran today. (They released a couple of clips him cathal stella etc) what he says is in quotations under the clip.
    "The whole family has fallen apart"
    Now, I could be reading this wrong. But if my friends sister died or whatever I would say
    Her/his whole family has fallen apart
    Or
    That whole family has fallen apart.

If I was talking about my own family I would either say my whole family or THE whole family.

I think he is saying "The" because they are his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Jane seems to attract these strange men. Wasnt he originally with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

What is LH?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Bit extreme over a few hundred quid?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I recall that Emmett and Ciaran had a row over poker. Did that happen before or after Katy? This could be the issue with Emmett. If so, Ciaran is even sicker than we think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

donegal12 wrote: »
    What is LH?

Is it someone in the show or short for something?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement