Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Sky plus listing for upcoming episode has "captors" so I'm guessing Katy is being held by more than one person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

donegal12 wrote: »
    Is it someone in the show or short for something?

It is Love Hate. Thats Ciarans nickname here. Because the actor was in Love Hate!! Genious, eh!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

What is LH?

LH is Love/Hate short for Ciaran as he acted in that series. I came to this forum lately and all the nicknames were confusing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

What is LH?

The initials of the drama series featuring Nidge and other drug dealers that the actor who played Ciaran was in as Nidge's minder and Spanish based drug lord Terence's nephew Pauley.

The initials of the drama series featuring Nidge and other drug dealers that the actor who played Ciaran was in as Nidge's minder and Spanish based drug lord Terence's nephew Pauley.

Jaysus, BP, you are a very meticulous person in how you post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

nagdefy wrote: »
    LH is Love/Hate short for Ciaran as he acted in that series. I came to this forum lately and all the nicknames were confusing!

Thanks so much, that was driving me mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Where in god's name did LH get the time to do so much? That is the biggest fook up with this story. They just introduced him and within weeks he is completely integrated in society. Very liked and respected, and very busy, and all the while finds the time to hold KT captive. Total cock up of a story. Not a sniff of nastiness about him until the reveal...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Yay we were all right!!!! Really good episode tonight, Emmett a great actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

:(Hello. My name is Foggy Jew & I have to make a confession.
    I totally believed it was The Ram Dillon. I feel like such a fool.:(

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Could Ciaran be the son of Carol's sister and Eoghan as Eoghan being Carol's half brother theory seems forgotten now Carol's dad gone

fin12 wrote: »
    Yay we were all right!!!! Really good episode tonight, Emmett a great actor.

It was a very good episode and Emmett surely must have noticed Ciaran's panic when wrt the sack with the mini-computer camera in it. Emmett will suspect him and will go for him but I think Tommy and Eoghan would be more calm and would need to keep Emmett calm so them can 'set up' Ciaran in some way and see what motivates him. Eoghan could then discover a shock and have to deal with an 'evil' son from a previous relationship perhaps? Maybe I am being premature but I feel the link to Cathal and Flynn is a non-runner. Unless of course Ciaran is part of something higher than Cathal or Flynn? The smug grin on Ciaran tonight clearly showed he was enjoying every minute of this and was not doing it because Cathal or Flynn were forcing him to do so or even paying him to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Well we got as far as Nenagh Tipperary so Clare could be on the cards
    What happened in Nenagh :eek:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Could Ciaran be the son of Carol's sister and Eoghan as Eoghan being Carol's half brother theory seems forgotten now Carol's dad gone

Some time back I was suspecting Trigger as the main culprit as a pervert type. Then he was sent to prison but he still could be involved. Ciaran could be Trigger's son by Trigger's daughter, Carol's sister?

Lackey wrote: »
    Caoimhe so desperate to have baby..is never happy now she has a baby.

I know she wouldn't go out at all before, when Nessa was back she wouldn't go out and now she has the baby she's mad to go out. Never liked her character.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Maybe I'm out of the loop but do people actually drink milkshakes irl? As in, grown adults? People seem to live on them in Fair City, Eastenders and Home and Away but I never see anyone over the age of 8 having one out in the real world? !

Ya I do, I love Strawberry milkshakes, McDonalds or Rockin Joes.

So what ye think he works for Cathal or someone or he's just a lone psycho?

A Pycho, I think he gets the real sick thrill by befriending the family and sympathising with the family while all along being the reason for their suffering.

fin12 wrote: »
    I know she wouldn't go out at all before, when Nessa was back she wouldn't go out and now she has the baby she's mad to go out. Never liked her character.

This Damian, Caoimhe, Ciaran and Alannah story seemed to be more filler inner akin to the infamous Condors basketball one but it clearly isn't. Ciaran is leading these other 3 unsuspecting into his world. They will notice something strange here and remember that Caoimhe is Tommy's daughter.

This Damian, Caoimhe, Ciaran and Alannah story seemed to be more filler inner akin to the infamous Condors basketball one but it clearly isn't. Ciaran is leading these other 3 unsuspecting into his world. They will notice something strange here and remember that Caoimhe is Tommy's daughter.

Ha, I don't know whether you are taking the p1ss at this stage!! You are over analysing to the extreme!!

walshb wrote: »
    Where in god's name did LH get the time to do so much? That is the biggest fook up with this story. They just introduced him and within weeks he is completely integrated in society. Very liked and respected, and very busy, and all the while finds the time to hold KT captive. Total cock up of a story. Not a sniff of nastiness about him until the reveal...

That's how he is able to get away with it, he acts like a Your everyday nice guy so why would anyone suspect him of it. Look up any serial killers and see how their neighbours, work colleagues, family describe them.

• Advertisement

Was any of the Bookings taking bets on it? At least it wasn't something stupid like Eastenders when they revealed Ben as the killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Does anyone ever get a chance to explain themselves in FC when they're confronted? How is it still summer in C-Town?

Finally a decent punch thrown in FC

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    :(Hello. My name is Foggy Jew & I have to make a confession.
    I totally believed it was The Ram Dillon. I feel like such a fool.:(

Don't lose any sleep over it ......we all make mistakes :D:D

Did Katie not shred that scarf that LH took out of his rucksack ..........back in one piece ?

Well I bet its not Stella ;)
    Because there have been dozens and dozens of scenes of him lunching with the lads, going on wild weekends with the Guard and travelling all over the country putting up flyers. On top of this he has to fit in a full time job, do all her washing, deliver three meals a day AND watch her non stop?? Impossible. Im just curious as to who has been helping him.

They rushed that Emmet/Tommy scene. Tommy never actually proved his innicense to Emmet, essentually mid ass kicking he says it wasnt me and.......Emmet I guess takes his word for it.

And fellow meanues come on we didnt just guess it was LH, it was so effin obvious!

Im more concerned with Caoimhe walking around CT dressed like a drag queen at 1 in the afternoon on a week day.

Back to LH, if he's a psycho grand but if he's holding KT for leverage against somebody for something he wouldnt have to keep her for 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

dogcat wrote: »
    What happened in Nenagh :eek:
    Mike and Louis came from there.

As does the actor who played Pierce.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ha, I don't know whether you are taking the p1ss at this stage!! You are over analysing to the extreme!!

And you my friend Geoff are very near to blowing your cover at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Was almost giddy with excitement putting on FC tonight but being right about LH being the kidnapper wasn't nearly as satisfying as I'd hoped!! Bit anticlimactic really after all the months of not so subtle hints.
    I wonder if non-boardsie fans really were shocked by it though. I know we obviously analyse the show waaaay more than the average viewer but even still,it really was made stupidly obvious wasn't it. I'd love to know if people really were surprised....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement