Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Mary from Glenroe is unbearable. I'd shove her out the door if I was Debbie. Every scene she's in she has the same old lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

happyday wrote: »
    Mary from Glenroe is unbearable. I'd shove her out the door if I was Debbie. Every scene she's in she has the same old lines.

I loved when she said to Debbie "It's your husband":D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

whosthatciaran_zpsmex45qaw.jpg

It's obvious Ciaran used to be that girl in the photo :)

Now that is a twist :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

C-Shore wrote: »
    Ah you missed the golden age of Carrigstown.

Lorcan was Carol's son. I can't remember how he died, but I think they kind of killed him off without bringing him back.

More importantly though, he killed Billy Meehan, who was Carol's boyfriend (husband maybe) but he was a scumbag.

He killed him with a golf club, which is why I mentioned him in reference to that sentence.

Lorcan was killed in a gunfight-at-dawn type scenario. Mick (Ali's uncle and gang figure) ordered Lorcan to kill Rory (Carol's then boyfriend) when he discovered he was an undercover cop. Rory was quicker on the draw.

Oh and the 'driving a wedge' reference was well received here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I love Emmet

• Advertisement

I love Emmet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I loved when she said to Debbie "It's your husband":D

Between that and Caoimhe power walking the buggy into Jackie, I got a couple of laughs from it tonight.

Must be costing LH a few quid. All that food, rent, heat, electronic gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

So KT has two options. She can either cut her wrists or spend the next 20 years digging her way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Between that and Caoimhe power walking the buggy into Jackie, I got a couple of laughs from it tonight.

And Emmet wanting to buy Tommy a present..

• Advertisement

Who are everyone? At best a celebration of mediocrity
    What do you "want answers " about. ? You are so so negative all the time. Why ccan'tyou give praise wwhere it's due. Everyone is talking about how good fair city is at the moment. There are a few posters on this site who write very long constructive criticism about fc. And their points are always extremely interesting. But you are just so over the top in your constant slagging and negativity that i feel sorry for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

happyday wrote: »

I like Rose

Jesus Caoimhe is unbelievable ....the puss on her and the dirty looks to Head & Shoulders (aka Damo)

She should be over the moon with her beautiful little daughter , especially as she lost the first baby ....not saying " I've spent all day with "her"" , it's 5 months since she had the baby so she shouldn't have to push her around town at 100mph day & night to make her sleep !!!
    She's really being a bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Jesus Caoimhe is unbelievable ....the puss on her and the dirty looks to Head & Shoulders (aka Damo)

She should be over the moon with her beautiful little daughter , especially as she lost the first baby ....not saying " I've spent all day with "her"" , it's 5 months since she had the baby so she shouldn't have to push her around town at 100mph day & night to make her sleep !!!
    She's really being a real bitch to Head & Shoulders

Post natal depression - Fair City style.

What I love about this thread is people people picking up on the totally unrealistic yet mundane scenarios, sure every soap does it but not like FC. And we know what life in Dublin really is like. Zombie extras, everyone reading lucozade, constant bumping into each other, millionaire business man who has had a holiday in 10 years, the total disregard for the time of day, that they are all alcos! Fair city is a pile of crap, its so bad I think its funny and thats just my opinion. Sure the KT story is good, a kidnap story is always good but over 6 months? An obvious villian? A constant personslity transplant of her family, the crappy cell. Nothing good about that? What could anyone say they did really well, really realistic, really clever in the KT story? Nothing, its a big joke and a funny one. There are othet forums for FC fans, this ones for the lols :)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

In fairness he would get on your nerves, not the baby though

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Emmet looks very happy in the photo Wonder what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Head and shoulders has had a bit of bad luck with the women in his life! I'd say he's happy enough not being hit with a coal shovel:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Cormdog has it spot on. Of course all soaps bend the rules ( twelve ppl living in a 2 up 2 down house ) but fair city takes the mick! For instance .... in the writing room when they saying ..... ' ok so Emmet comes to garage and Katy bangs on wall but he doesn't hear her '.... would someone not interject and say ' sorry now but why wouldn't he hear her? Its a piece of plywood and a bitta kingspan. ..... oh ok .... well maybe we ll have ciaran turn on the radio to at least cover us a lil. ......'nah, lets not bother, the public will lap this ****e up'...... oh and while were at it send damo to the local spar for fifteen packs of pampers .... cause that happens. And send cathal to the chipper for breakfast and then straight to the Italian for a coffee right after and sure then we ll have him loitering round the community centre for a cuppa tea. As ya do.

Emmett going to get Tommy a present :D

Sorry about the few belts Tommy, have a box of Roses (not my granny now) and some paracetamol for the headaches. And i'll pay for the A&E bills, great news that your skull isn't fractured.

For the first time in Tommy's life when someone gets amorous with him he'll reply 'not tonight love...i've a bit of a headache'.

• Advertisement

Katy trying to get the screw driver out of Ciaran's tool box with her toes. (No smutty innuendo intended). Creative enough writing.

Poor Katy has a bit to go before she's Christy Brown.

Ciaran looks like he's cracking a little emotionally. The thought that Emmet wasn't 'feeling the pain' made him irrational. Someone a bit more emotionally clued in than the Eskimo would start copping onto it as unusual.

Sorry just more random observations..

I've only recently taken serious notice of what many posters have been saying about Ciaran and his bag. He really brings it with him everywhere.

He looks like he's doing an ad for backpacking. Uncle Travelling Matt from Fraggle Rock.

'Forget your backpacking in south east Asia, go backpacking in Carrickstown for 6 mts'.

nagdefy wrote: »
    Katy trying to get the screw driver out of Ciaran's tool box with her toes. (No smutty innuendo intended). Creative enough writing.

Poor Katy has a bit to go before she's Christy Brown.

:D:D ha brilliant !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Stuck up b*tch Caoimhe, who is she to have a go at Emmett that he's doing nothing, all she seems to do is wheel a Pram around all day long and taking up the whole footpath aswell while she's doing it.

There was some great acting from the extras tonight in Spar, there was one fella who was buying a sh*tload of fizzy drinks, and really examining the section where the smaller bottles of drink are.

Emmetts lines were hilarious tonight, " I don't care if she's a hooker, it's better than being dead". " Will I get Tommy a present " hahaaha after beating the sh*t out of him.

I'm actually think the Katy kidnapping story has gotten way better since Ciaran has been identified as the Kidnapper.

fin12 wrote: »
    There was some great acting from the extras tonight in Spar, there was one fella who was buying a sh*tload of fizzy drinks, and really examining the section where the smaller bottles of drink are.

I'd say a lot of the Spar shoppers at the soft/energy drinks section are looking for the fizzy lucozade sport. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to scan the shelves. It's a terrible pain when you go to a shop without the fizzy version.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,835 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

So KT has two options. She can either cut her wrists or spend the next 20 years digging her way out.

I don't think Katy will attempt suicide, even though that seemed to be the implication with the broken CD in her hand. Most hostages have a strong survivor instinct and a will to live.

Elsewhere, trouble in paradise with Caoimhe and Damien? The two of them already look like they can't stand each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,835 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Just watched a trailer on RTE Player concerning what will happen next with Katy :
    She's planning to attack Ciaran with the broken CD by stabbing him repeatedly. We see her practising this in the shower (and out of sight of his camera)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement