Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

walshb wrote: »
    A man who went to park his car and hasn't been seen since!

Also known as Sally's fellit!

I have you now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    Spillane missed 1 episode!! Seriously!! ?? I don't get the joke!!

Chill. You're forever telling others to chill. Surely at this stage you know my agenda here?

BTW, I think Spillane was not seen for at least two episodes....That's an absolute eternity when you consider he was in every scene recently. Popping up in two places at the same time sometimes. He was even introducing the show before it began...

Hence the joke, where's Spillane?:cool:

I never said to chill! I just don't know what the where is cathal thing is! I thought I was missing something! Considering the likes of Dean, Lycra, Wayne, Orla, Bunion, Mongo and DeEgan, Niamh and thevDon are completely off the face of the earth also!!

Could you not put out a similar campaign for them?!!

Anyway I anticipate Cathal is doing a tour of some other towns retail units, cafes, chippers, street corners and pubs for a few days to make snidey remarks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,215 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Spillane is not a regular cast member...just like Rocco. Although, admittedly he has had a lot more screen time than Rocco. TTB, don't think so much. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, and should you come across Spillane let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I wonder will Heather be cured and released for Christmas. She could wear her red dress and start romancing Ciaran. Then Ellie could call to see him at work and find KT.

She could romance him even faster, if she didnt wear the red dress :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,835 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

So was Cathal Spillane behind the knocking house (or knows someone who is) in Longford and hence his taunting of the Ram? That was never explained...

Katy is lucky she hasn't been hurt yet, despite her sneaky trying to escape and ripping all the scarves. Ciaran is clearly not all there but he doesn't seem to be violent...yet.

I think Tommy was simply seen talking to, or in the company of, a young prostitute in Longford and Spillane jumped to a few conclusions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jesus Caoimhe is unbelievable ....the puss on her and the dirty looks to Head & Shoulders (aka Damo)

She should be over the moon with her beautiful little daughter , especially as she lost the first baby ....not saying " I've spent all day with "her"" , it's 5 months since she had the baby so she shouldn't have to push her around town at 100mph day & night to make her sleep !!!
    She's really being a bitch

Caoimhe is bored with Damo, I think she be bed hopping with either Emmet, Ciaran or Alannah when she stops fast walking around in a circle in Carrigstown

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Caoimhe is bored with Damo, I think she be bed hopping with either Emmet, Ciaran or Alannah when she stops fast walking around in a circle in Carrigstown

She better not go near Emmett, she's always been a bitch to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote: »
    She better not go near Emmett, she's always been a bitch to him.

Classic sign of an impending soap hook-up right there, bonus points for the fact he was sleeping with her sister in the past and the animosity between him and her father is just the soapy cherry on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

dee_mc wrote: »
    Classic sign of an impending soap hook-up right there, bonus points for the fact he was sleeping with her sister in the past and the animosity between him and her father is just the soapy cherry on top.

Well he could do a lot better than her, she'd wreck ur head.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Great, another love triangle.

i have no sympathy for Head and Shoulders though, awful annoying character. Can't wait for his whingy no neck scenes!

4RzEczEpPb-12.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I know am sure the writers read this thread.
    Look back on the player and 47 seconds we get a glimpse of the speaker, on it in marker is "The talking brick", could that be a reference to our very own The talking bread ????
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

If 'CollyFlower' is ever mentioned on FC I'll take it as a reference to me.. :D.... It would be easy enough to fit into the script... they could get an extra to inspect one in the Spar or have Caz harvest them on his allotment.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

The Katy story is going into new territory this coming week. Apparently
    Ciaran is about to release Katy when she attacks him and sees who he is and then he abandons her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

The Katy story is going into new territory this coming week. Apparently
    Ciaran is about to release Katy when she attacks him and sees who he is and then he abandons her.

Wow, that's dark territory! I knew about the last part of the spoiler but not the first. Its obvious now there is no second person, no twist coming despite the media hype and teasers. Sadly they have ruined any excitement with this story now, its just too much to swallow, even for FC, that he was 100% behind this alone, just one man doing everything, absolute rubbish.

Considering what you posted,
    Ciaran would actually be better off just killing her for mercy instead of leaving her to die in a small room. I would be surprised though if FC go down the road of showing a 20 year old slowly die from lack of food or water. Either he feels too guilty and comes back or her useless family actually find her.

@cornmdogg: You win! This story has now completely failed to live up to its hype, which is a shame as it could have been brilliant. But the final nail for me was Ciaran being behind absolutely everything from her cell to her daily meals, clothes etc and yet nobody noticing a single suspicious thing. Rubbish.

I will assume position in the stocks. Be kind ha ha :eek:

Really? He wasn't washing her clothes everyday I doubt and merely brought her a couple of meals a day.It wasn't as if he had much commitments and he worked at the location of the cell. I don't see how that is so unbelievable?
    I think the fact that he is under NO suspicion is by far the most ridiculous aspect. As well as how in gods name the cell was constructed. The guy was only in town a couple of weeks. Are we meant to believe he bought or leased this shed/garage and constructed a soundproof shed with a shower and brought in a bed and fitted a camera in that time with very little funds.

The day to day maintenance of Katies kidnap provisions is perfectly believable though. Washing clothes every few days and buying a few sandwiches requires huge dedication.

Really? He wasn't washing her clothes everyday I doubt and merely brought her a couple of meals a day.It wasn't as if he had much commitments and he worked at the location of the cell. I don't see how that is so unbelievable?
    I think the fact that he is under NO suspicion is by far the most ridiculous aspect. As well as how in gods name the cell was constructed. The guy was only in town a couple of weeks. Are we meant to believe he bought or leased this shed/garage and constructed a soundproof shed with a shower and brought in a bed and fitted a camera in that time with very little funds.

The day to day maintenance of Katies kidnap provisions is perfectly believable though. Washing clothes every few days and buying a few sandwiches requires huge dedication.

Its not just the clothes and food. As I have posted several times before, Katy herself even said she counts her meals "like clockwork" and she gets breakfast lunch and dinner every day, and despite this, we saw dozens of scenes where it would have been impossible for Ciaran to do this as he was lunching with the lads, handing out flyers with Emmet for hours at a time and not to mention off gallivanting several times with his girlfriend. All this, and a full time mechanic job and purchasing tampons, dvds, cakes, washing clothes etc and it just becomes farcical to believe.

Plus this tease of a second person is obviously rubbish, which is a shame as a second person would have made her kidnap a little easier to swallow. As it is now they are just going to gloss over all the previous plot holes until this story ends. Maybe it will end with her dying who knows. Or cares...

FFS!! 40,000 missing photos of Katy all over the country and on internet articles and that young wan couldnt even check them out before calling over!! Stupid writing!

A broken cd isn't going to do any damage to someone as well lagged as Ciaran. At best it would be like being torn by brambles, even with light clothing.

FFS. The bit of plastic cd would fragment. Ciaran bawling from what?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

At least she's not in Athlone.

• Advertisement

FFS, kid. They're looking for KT, not Gemma. Now fook off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Jesus Christ this is so ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Jesus theyre really dragging Athlone through the mud! Did Caoimhe apart from her recent personality transplant have time to go to the hair dressers for a die job and blow dry between her run and lunch? Few questions about KTs cell. I'd guess LH didnt buy a shed with built in dungeon. So if he recently built it why does it look so old and dank? A plastic shower door wouldnt keep anyone in place too long either.

WTF is Ciaran afraid of? Taking a piece of plastic from a girl half his size? Ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Rfrip wrote: »
    Jesus Christ this is so ****e

Agreed...utter shcutter....but it has given me an idea about what I want for Christmas..one of those Darth Vader-esque voice disguise thingies...anyone know where one can be gotten so I can drop a big hint.....???

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Lemmiwinks86

When is this going to end? They will hardly drag it out until xmas will they?

I don't get this. If LH is so pis€€d off with Eskimo Boy why didn't he just give him a kick in the boll&x 6 months ago? Far more painful, instant relief, and all the while sparing us this complete sh1te...

Anyone loving this Caoimhe-Damo story? The lil one's barely a day old and they're bickering over having to put in the odd shift here and there.

FFS!! 40,000 missing photos of Katy all over the country and on internet articles and that young wan couldnt even check them out before calling over!! Stupid writing!

I was literally about to post that. Her picture has been all over town and beyond. Even IF she didn't see any pics outside of town, surely when she walked over to Stripes house she would have passed posters on the poles, the pub, Vinos, Hungry Pig etc. The exact same weak writing that wants audiences to believe Ciaran did all of this solo.

Plus a cheap dvd cover would hardly do that much damage, he was limping around like he had been stabbed multiple times. He probably will just leave her there anyway, that's literally all there is left to stretch out of this kidnap story. They have done the hunger strike, the meltdown, the good cop bad cop, blocked sink, fake blocked shower, attack attempt and now the rat. Her only ace card is to try and shatter the mirror and either bleed herself in an attempt for him to get help, which definitely wouldn't work or try and stab him.

Heres a crazy idea, why doesn't she try and shatter the camera.

P.S Does Emmet work???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Ha ha. There's always rats nidge.

• Advertisement

Don't panic, KT. Take the soap from the shower and smear it in his eyes the next tine he pops in to kill a rat. It will do even more damage than a pi€€y CD...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement