Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

FFS! WHY WOULD YOU NOT SUSPECT a strange wierdo you know nothing about and spends his life going around with a backpack like a Spanish student during June in Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,195 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ah jaysus! There hasn't been a mumble out of mumbles in a whole year.

FFS! WHY WOULD YOU NOT SUSPECT a strange wierdo you know nothing about and spends his life going around with a backpack like a Spanish student during June in Ireland!

Those backpacks are such giveaways.

THE PLAN

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Hopefully we don't get a repeat of that really stupid moody scene montage with stupid musical soundtrack tonight.

• Advertisement

Oh Christ, notJenniferAniston is back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Pete chatting to Ireland's Jennifer Anniston.. Lucky man.

Oh Christ, notJenniferAniston is back

Snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Has this lad packed in the job at the garage?

Grab the beer can. Smash him on the head. Or just sit there.

• Advertisement

Beer, Pizza, free rent.

Privileged B1tch

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

walshb wrote: »
    Those backpacks are such giveaways.

I don't go anywhere without my black backpack! For the record, I am not Spanish and have never abducted anyone.
    (Though I must admit I am no fan of Eskimo Boy.)
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Hopefully we don't get a repeat of that really stupid moody scene montage with stupid musical soundtrack tonight.

yeah I really hate that. I'd count not needing moody music as one of the few things soaps have going for them, I almost cry with cringe when they do that ****.

Emmet is very, very dim.

I don't go anywhere without my black backpack! For the record, I am not Spanish and have never abducted anyone.
    (Though I must admit I am no fan of Eskimo Boy.)
    :p

BxSSVeNIYAAaMnq.jpg

No Julia's Theme for LoveHate????

Dermot must have a bad 24 hour bug..

Seriously, the snidey behaviour of GlenRose is just getting tedious now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Just a thought - LH dies speeding away on his bike and Dermish gets his liver.

3 very serious questions:

1: What exactly is the plan?
    2: Why can't LoveHate say Katie?
    3: How is Amanda getting jobs all over Carrigstown when she's an out and out toerag?

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    3 very serious questions:

1: What exactly is the plan?
    2: Why can't LoveHate say Katie?
    3: How is Amanda getting jobs all over Carrigstown when she's an out and out toerag?

odd-questions-answers.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Dermot wont die, hes like Delores and Paul and Niamh- lifers. No doubt when Love Hate dies his liver will be an exact match for Dermot and The Plan will march on until 2020. Niamh really is an erratic character, going from spending weeks in silent resentment and even on the verge of forgiving Paul when he tells her that her hair smells nice, then shes screaming in Dermots face demanding action here and now.

Ciaran I don't think is evil he doesn't ENJOY torturing Katy (except lastnight when he didn't once reassure her he wasn't going to kill her) and in his head he is doing the right thing. Katy would want to wind her neck in now, she really can be an ungrateful madam at times, I know its a tough situation but its not a good idea to provoke the man who has complete power over your life!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Love hate said something tonight that made me think the whole thing might be a double bluff and it is all orchestrated by cathal afterall. He said something about being made do it / have to do it. So maybe its that cathal is blackmailing him to hurt the gripeys. Perhaps the pic is an ex of emmets alright but also a sister of lovehates who cathals saying hes gonna kill or something. All very tenuous I know but it would allow for Katie to forgive him and let him off the hook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Love /Hate could still get Katy on-side, tonight, I thought he was about to tell her 'he's not alone in her kidnapping, that he was forced into it'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Dermot wont die, hes like Delores and Paul and Niamh- lifers. No doubt when Love Hate dies his liver will be an exact match for Dermot and The Plan will march on until 2020. Niamh really is an erratic character, going from spending weeks in silent resentment and even on the verge of forgiving Paul when he tells her that her hair smells nice, then shes screaming in Dermots face demanding action here and now.

Ciaran I don't think is evil he doesn't ENJOY torturing Katy (except lastnight when he didn't once reassure her he wasn't going to kill her) and in his head he is doing the right thing. Katy would want to wind her neck in now, she really can be an ungrateful madam at times, I know its a tough situation but its not a good idea to provoke the man who has complete power over your life!

It seems likely Ciaran Love/Hate will confront Emmett about things, release Katy, write a letter apologising for everything and his reason and then killing himself. Dermot then gets a liver transplant and is landed into a crooked accountant story.

Bette, you read me mind.. ! :)

It seems likely Ciaran Love/Hate will confront Emmett about things, release Katy, write a letter apologising for everything and his reason and then killing himself. Dermot then gets a liver transplant and is landed into a crooked accountant story.

Why would Dermot get Lovehate's liver????

Love hate said something tonight that made me think the whole thing might be a double bluff and it is all orchestrated by cathal afterall. He said something about being made do it / have to do it. So maybe its that cathal is blackmailing him to hurt the gripeys. Perhaps the pic is an ex of emmets alright but also a sister of lovehates who cathals saying hes gonna kill or something. All very tenuous I know but it would allow for Katie to forgive him and let him off the hook.

No, he meant the issue with Emmett. That is what "made him" to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

That's actually very good, there's probably a scriptwriter reading that and exclaiming, FINALLLLLLLYY A WAY OUT OF THIS SH1T SANDWICH. Well done Bette

• Advertisement

No, he meant the issue with Emmett. That is what "made him" to do it.

But kt doesn't know that, he could use Cathel as excuses.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement