Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

where was Sally?? Is she just meant to turn up from Engand this week, see Dumbbell Dan for the first time in months and then launch straight into an affair with her ex that evening!

And are we meant to care considering we have no actual reason to "give a fk" about their relationship considering they were on the screen as a couple for a week or two, if I recall, and we haven't seen her mentioned since she went and Dan returned to pursue a career in handing out flyers and teaching people to stretch.

I mean, since he returned the only actual love life he is concerned with is that of Lycra Lauras Lesbian Liaisons.

ps, where did you get that spoiler!!

The new rte guide
    Laura sees Sally kissing Rocco but doesn't tell Dan instead Rocco does so Dan tells Jackie about Laura and the steroids

I thought Dan and Sally had broken up :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Thanks, has he been in any scenes this year? Maybe I didn't notice him at all.

Rocco is up for scene of the year at the IFTAs......It really was superb!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »
    Who d fook is Sally?

Sally is the basketball coach girlfriend of Dan but I thought they had broken up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The new rte guide
    Laura sees Sally kissing Rocco but doesn't tell Dan instead Rocco does so Dan tells Jackie about Laura and the steroids

They definitely did. This is the reason Dan has been back in Ireland this year and Sally returned to the UK, she realised he wanted to live here and not in England with her. I don't think he has even mentioned her once since then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dan is some clown :rolleyes: leaving a beautiful girlfriend too come back too Carrigstown too open a gym :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The new rte guide

Oh, god. We all know what happens to Dan when he comes out the loser in one of these love triangles he gets embroiled in!

3 months of trembling lips, arms folded, strop throwing, depression fro Dullard it is.

Fair-City-.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭jos28

Strazdas wrote: »
    It seems Tessa went missing in Thailand but Ciaran doesn't actually know what happened to her or whether she is alive or dead. Emmett apparently dumped her, she became depressed again and now there's no sign of her.

Cheers, that's what I thought he said. So it not beyond the bounds of possibility that she turns up in Carrigstown :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

jos28 wrote: »
    Cheers, that's what I thought he said. So it not beyond the bounds of possibility that she turns up in Carrigstown :eek:

Yes indeed. If Tessa was to show up, Ciaran would have some serious explaining to do and would be left looking like a complete idiot (and nutcase).

Bunnion has his eye on someone else. Better watch out Glen Rose, he will have you frozen before he buries you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Dermish has been pealing onions to give himself watery eyes and as we all know if your eyes are watering you're on death's door.

• Advertisement

'One of the girls in the poker club is a great raspberry jam maker'. Quote of the year for FC.

Why is Charlie called Bunnion?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Oh was that the mid episode cliffhanger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I'm still quite mystified as to why the ad for chill insurance has the couple waving car keys whilst drinking wine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Niamh's acting is diabolical.

LH will pay a fortune in heating in this weather.

Christ Caddle looks like a hooker

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

This might be a stupid question but could Paul not have signed over Power of Attorney to his wife or his son?

What are the implications of the new developments for The Plan!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Give Paul as Oscar for that bar scene

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭baldbear

A poxy salad?

nagdefy wrote: »
    What are the implications of the new developments for The Plan!!

Dermish needs to die sooner than he thought so that it will work??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Is Rose not over working age? Is she covered to work? By insurance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭jos28

Ah look Amanda has a back pack

Hughie reading this thread

I guess there is a plan happening!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I guess theres a PLAN happening ha ha plan plan plan i really do think they read this thread.

And we conclude with wide eyed 'Crazy' Dermish.. Again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So that's the PLAN up in a heap again.

• Advertisement

The Plan is FC's best plot in years!!!!!!!!!

It is f'in hilarious, I swear!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement