Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Christ Caddle looks like a hooker

You would think she was on her way home from the hairdressers and just decided to drop in and film a scene, and won't be seen again for two months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

You would think she was on her way home from the hairdressers and just decided to drop in and film a scene, and won't be seen again for two months

handy few euro if you can get it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Love/Hate needs a PLAN fairly lively before so we can end this craziness for once and for all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Surely they steal ideas and nicknames from here, there is no official feedback forum for FC so they must snoop here now and then. The Plan really is so bad its brilliant! Dermots mad unstaring eyes and Niamh stooping to such a pathetic level in her life that she swans from her kitchen to the pub trying to tell anyone who will listen about The Plan- that shouldnt be funny yet it is!!

I am going to RTE Plus one that sh1t later about 25 past 9! Precisely for that Hughie quote!

Second best moment after The Ram biting that apple almost exactly a year ago

• Advertisement

I am going to RTE Plus one that sh1t later about 25 past 9! Precisely for that Hughie quote!

Second best moment after The Ram biting that apple almost exactly a year ago

That's what has me convinced they make a nod to this place. Lets be real. if FC were broadcast in a massive country with endless forums and discussions they would pay no heed to it. But this thread is as far as I know the only one where people can express views on FC without being affiliated to any member of the FC team or sponsor. Therefore we tell the truth!

No Katy scenes next week, its all The Plan.

I mean this genuinely. I totally zoned out of all those LoveHaty scenes tonight. The story is just meandering around in circles. The pacing management on the plot has been awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Why doesn't Niamh just divorce Paul instead of all this farce. None of the kids are even hers and three of the four are over 18 so hardly need looked after. They would be less well off with this stupid plan for Dermots kids to get half of the money! Dermot should be in bed or spending time with his kids. Not in the pub every night of the week. The writers seem to start a story not knowing how it's going to end then drag it out so long they forgot how the bloody thing started. Ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Why the heck is Cass so concerned about Amanda. Is he her secret grandfather or a creepy old man.

And tbh, KT and Lovehate are played by decent enough actors, it is not as if that is the problem. The concept behind the plot is also good. The execution has just been very very poor,.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

baldbear wrote: »
    A poxy salad?

And I don't think it was Ceasars either! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Lisa needs Braces?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

bazermc wrote: »
    Why the heck is Cass so concerned about Amanda. Is he her secret grandfather or a creepy old man.

He is going to lock her is his shed and keep her there for months. Mulder and Scully will be called in to investigate all the missing girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Has anyone ever seen Amanda smiling ?

I can see why Katy has shut down completely. she has already tried to get a few answers from Ciaran about how this will end and shes getting nothing and he clearly would keep up this farce forever if he got away with it. He would actually keep on bringing her food and magazines for months and years so long as she accepted it.
    Obviously, realizing this, Katy has slipped into a deep depression. She needs to either call his bluff by cutting herself or just hope he lets her die. Either way at least its an end. Plus its ironic that he shows hes angry by not speaking to her but when she does the same he explodes!

jos28 wrote: »

Nope. Ill keep an eye out though.

jos28 wrote: »

No, and I don't hold any hope of seeing it anytime soon being stuck with this lot.

Fair-City-Eps-76-Rose-objects-to-the-sexist-notion-of-a-mens-shed.jpg

Ha, just watched that last scene again! I couldn't resist! I actually missed the fact that in the final 10 seconds both Niamh and Dermot uttered the word plan also!!

Don't worry writers! We love know you are there, you are the reason for this thread so feel free to use the content!

No, seriously. Use some of the content. Might tidy your plots up considerably...

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Just after noticing this ad today. This is obviously where LH got idea to kidnap KT. :D

Oops, it's the lyons tea get it off your chest ad - the young lad in it is LH and he is being shown a vault.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bazermc wrote: »

Did GlenRose say she had a daughter too so maybe she is Amanda's nana

I am only watching for Oisin now, best character by far on the show but where is his girlfriend Charlotte Bishop gone?

At this stage I would kill Dermot myself, the fact he never did a told you so dance in McCoys after hearing about Tommy and Debbie is a wasted opportunity :( also Caomihe owes him an apology as she attacked him for spreading lies which in the end did happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What did I miss, what was Hughie's hilarious line? I was putting more wood in the stove at the time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Fellow FC boardsies, please explain to me the plan?

And whose plan is it? Niamh's, Hughie's or 'Dead man walking's?'

walshb wrote: »

The great thing about it is noone really knows! Unlike "who is KT's kidnapper" mystery which was over before she went missing, we are on the edge of our seats as to what will happen with this one!

To answer your question as best I can it involves an amalgamation of all these buzz words! And then something about "taking everything", "pushing a button" and "Gerrrrmmisshhhh keeling over soon after"

138.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »

And whose plan is it? Niamh's, Hughie's or 'Dead man walking's?'

The plan whose idea was Niamh's is to take all Paul's money and turn his kids against him

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The plan whose idea was Niamh's is to take all Paul's money and turn his kids against him

FFS, why didn't they just say that. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

No, and I don't hold any hope of seeing it anytime soon being stuck with this lot.

Fair-City-Eps-76-Rose-objects-to-the-sexist-notion-of-a-mens-shed.jpg

Tom Jordan moves to Roscommon. I thought he was leaving FC in 2015, that must have been the reason. He must commute for his few scenes.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/fair-citys-tom-jordan-moves-from-dublin-after-77-years-as-he-felt-threatened-in-capital-34127933.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cazale wrote: »
    Why doesn't Niamh just divorce Paul instead of all this farce. None of the kids are even hers and three of the four are over 18 so hardly need looked after. They would be less well off with this stupid plan for Dermots kids to get half of the money! Dermot should be in bed or spending time with his kids. Not in the pub every night of the week. The writers seem to start a story not knowing how it's going to end then drag it out so long they forgot how the bloody thing started. Ridiculous.

Because now she's decided she wants to do it for Dermot kids:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Has dermish got liver cancer or does he just need a good nights sleep?.

• Advertisement

nagdefy wrote: »
    Why is Charlie called Bunnion?!

Bigger story than the plan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement