Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

does Amanda have a driving licence by any chance. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Shut up Bunnion. You never even buried the poor woman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Who'd employ that Amanda yoke?

A pure ungrateful b!tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

laylag wrote: »
    Gas when niamh was just randomly typing furiously on Dermot's computer!
    Googling "How to execute plan without Dermot"....!

She was looking for the same transfer button that Eddie used when he took Dollie's millions.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Quick, Niamh. Quick... press the button that Wayne and fast Eddie pressed to defraud Dolores out of a million bucks!

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    She was looking for the same transfer button that Eddie used when he took Dollie's millions.

No way...identical thoughts. Brilliant.

laylag wrote: »
    Gas when niamh was just randomly typing furiously on Dermot's computer!
    Googling "How to execute plan without Dermot"....!

3526eed79636c76d8963b5227ccd13f1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Anyone notice that when Niamh was on the phone to Rachael that it hadn't even rung and it was just her home screen.

walshb wrote: »
    No way...identical thoughts. Brilliant.

Better than a Googlewhack !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

button is pressed . . . mushroom cloud over Barcelona

• Advertisement

Guys, I am fast forwarding the Amanda scenes and Pete scenes. I assume I am missing eff all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Fe%k sake ..... They are making the Chill Insurance ads look intriguing!!

K T, just think of the amount of money you've saved on food the past 6 months....you ungrateful bi€&h.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Who'd employ that Amanda yoke?

A pure ungrateful b!tch.

just watch her turn her life around, she'll be mayor this time next year!

After Mags died Bunion Kelly went into rooms and forgot why he'd went in. He conveniently forgets to mention that he also forgot to bury Mags! That's an awful lot of forgetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

That Amanda wan needs a box in the face, several if possible. She literally ends EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION by storming out of the house/pub/Hungry Pig/Community Centre/Vinos/Spar/the street, usually after a stream of abuse along the lines of "Get ouuta me Fayceeee, in not your charidee casee, stick your nose outta me loife". Christ I hate her, and I wish she would stay in the room so she could get her well deserved beating. Where is Trigger Foley when you need him?

In other news, Katy is a great actress even when saying nothing. Its 100% realistic that she has slipped into a deep depression, her kidnapper just wants life to stay the same forever, him looking after her and her not leaving. no wonder she has given up hope. Ciaran may not be evil, as he doesn't want to kill her, but he sure is delusional. I miss my sister, wow...

I'd love to hear one of BuilderPlumbers theories on this plot with Amanda!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

After Mags died Bunion Kelly went into rooms and forgot why he'd went in. He conveniently forgets to mention that he also forgot to bury Mags! That's an awful lot of forgetting.

He buried Mags he didn't bury Esther.

Also just wondering if they're heading towards a dementia/alzheimers story with Rose? Leaving the saucepan on the cooker last week, not putting the boiler on today and I think there was something else during the week that I have forgotten (no disrespect or pun intended)

Was it not the other wife he forgot to bury - Esther ??

Also just wondering if they're heading towards a dementia/alzheimers story with Rose? Leaving the saucepan on the cooker last week, not putting the boiler on today and I think there was something else during the week that I have forgotten (no disrespect or pun intended)

Good call, could be a storyline in the making alright

• Advertisement

Was it not the other wife he forgot to bury - Esther ??

Sorry, Bunion Kelly. Mags is all tucked up. Esther's still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

He buried Mags he didn't bury Esther.

Also, she has forgotten to question the new guy in all of their lives who showed up shortly before Katy vanished, who is always in their house/workplace or meeting in the street usually with a polite grin and an enquiry about how the Katy investigation is going, and who lives with Katys brother and occasionally makes cryptic statements about "not giving up on Katy" and "she is not dead"...Jesus open your eyes people.

Since Ciaran was revealed he doesn't seem to work anymore and spends his time watching a 20 year old girl in bed on a mini-tablet. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Also, she has forgotten to question the new guy in all of their lives who showed up shortly before Katy vanished, who is always in their house/workplace or meeting in the street usually with a polite grin and an enquiry about how the Katy investigation is going, and who lives with Katys brother and occasionally makes cryptic statements about "not giving up on Katy" and "she is not dead"...Jesus open your eyes people.

Since Ciaran was revealed he doesn't seem to work anymore and spends his time watching a 20 year old girl in bed on a mini-tablet. Odd.

Its not odd. Its overpaid, talentless storyliners and scriptwriters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

I'd love to hear one of BuilderPlumbers theories on this plot with Amanda!

I have none. Amanda is just a filler inner storyline but at least it is a filler inner story that does not involve Orla!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Crying laughing at the comments tonight lads!! Could not watch the show without this thread!

I have none. Amanda is just a filler inner storyline but at least it is a filler inner story that does not involve Orla!

Ha, don't lie! You have to have one! :D

Good call, could be a storyline in the making alright

Hopefully the annoying c@&€ will forget that she's in FC and fook off for good.

Hopefully the annoying c@&€ will forget that she's in FC and fook off for good.

Off back to Glenroe with her !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Off back to Glenroe with her !

I see great potential for Amanda.. I'd say she's deadly in bed:D

Fiesty, fiery red head:P Am i allowed say these things?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

nagdefy wrote: »
    I see great potential for Amanda.. I'd say she's deadly in bed:D

Fiesty, fiery red head:P Am i allowed say these things?

Sorry Jos28 I didn't mean to reply to you..my comments weren't directed at Rose!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement