Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What a **** scene , Paul going over to Barcelona to make up with Rachel then the 2 of them ringing Neimh and winging, Ha! Surely she would have forgotten /forgivene by now, I have forgotten why they fell out. .... :confused:

What a **** scene , Paul going over to Barcelona to make up with Rachel then the 2 of them ringing Neimh and winging, Ha! Surely she would have forgotten /forgivene by now, I have forgotten why they fell out. .... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Katy story going to plan. Ciaran feeling more and more guilty and trapped. Will have to wait and see what happens next time he is with Emmett! Christmas will bring us a lot of things here.

Dermot and Niamh's 'Breaking Bad' adventure is getting ever weirder. Rachel is now angry with Niamh: not a patch on how angry she will be when she finds out that Niamh has had her inheritance stolen from her though! Niamh and Dermot are sure to get into deep trouble over this and Niamh is the one who pressed 'the button' whatever this was supposed to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Niamh will regret pressing that enter key.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

nagdefy wrote: »
    Sorry Jos28 I didn't mean to reply to you..my comments weren't directed at Rose!!

I'd be worried about you if they were :eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Niamh will regret pressing that enter key.

Ah, the enter key. The bane of life's problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I see great potential for Amanda.. I'd say she's deadly in bed:D

Fiesty, fiery red head:P Am i allowed say these things?

If you want Cas standing over you and her quitting mid way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

If you want Cas standing over you and her quitting mid way

That's one job she mightn't leave :D

With Cas there... a lot of things entering my mind to describe that but i best not be lewd, or possibly offensive, on the thread again this evening;)

But Amanda is hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Cass and Chas are a real pair of social workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Yes, they deserve their own spin-off series: Cass and Chas Mens Shed.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I think the storylines involving Cas with Charlotte and now Amanda are kinda sweet. Its almost like he's trying to make up for not being around for Niamh and her siblings when they were younger.
    At least its something for the character to do that doesn't involve him regaling us with the stories of his travels :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I notice Cass talking a bit posh tonight. He's hanging around with Chaawwlie too much.

Well Eamon Morrisey is a gem of an actor but he is just counting the shillings with this role, but he is a very consistent character and has that sparkle in his eye that you can't help but like.

Would like to see him doing something different though. You tend to zone out of any storylines he is in as they are about bunnions and silly rows with the rest of the Pensioners or silly little filler plots that last a week or two.

He is well capable of doing a serious plot as well.

He was great in The Brother. Shane MacGowan told me the Pogues used to play it on a loop in the bus when they toured the USA in the 80s

All the FC actors 'might be 'great actors', it's the script that lets them down....... Pffft, I think they dip into this thread to get ideas from ... Wanderer / Bread and BuilderPlumber! .. ;)..... I'd love to see a FC comedy skit based on Coolhuls posts.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

So...............wtf was the point of Mondos Ma coming in an dying? Did the actress need a few quid? What is the actual actor rotation scheme the run off? So many people we havnt seen in an age. I wonder will Jake ever be back?

Can anyone ever recall an episode of FC when all the scenes are filmed in doors? What do they do when theres weeks of rain?

Amanda is the first character in FC history to seek employment outside the walls of Carrigstown

There's a Church of Ireland Hall in C-Town now!

Amanda just get a life

Cormdogg wrote: »
    So...............wtf was the point of Mondos Ma coming in an dying? Did the actress need a few quid? What is the actual actor rotation scheme the run off? So many people we havnt seen in an age. I wonder will Jake ever be back?

Can anyone ever recall an episode of FC when all the scenes are filmed in doors? What do they do when theres weeks of rain?

I said that at the time. She literally came back to die. And they couldn't even have bothered pushing her death forward a few days so Ray could attend.

It was a bizarre plot. I mean, was it their version of bringing Peggy Mitchell back to die!
    Were we meant to feel sadness for her and Mongo? One character we haven't seen in years, another who may as well not be even there.

I thought it was going to lead somewhere like maybe Mongo gets an inheritance or something but they literally had a ridiculous plot about Deegan, who was using his handcuffs on her for a few days, trying to control the funeral and then they all had a few drinks after the invisible funeral and that was that.

• Advertisement

There's a Church of Ireland Hall in C-Town now!
    Those protestants, Dougal. Up to no good, as usual.

Amanda is the first character in FC history to seek employment outside the walls of Carrigstown

Well, in fairness, she has ran out of jobs to quit in Dublin by now.

Amanda is an ungrateful ####, why do they even bother with her. :rolleyes:.. A kick up the ass is what she needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I see great potential for Amanda.. I'd say she's deadly in bed:D

Fiesty, fiery red head:P Am i allowed say these things?

She's not a real red head. Emmett and Niamh have natural red hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Well Eamon Morrisey is a gem of an actor but he is just counting the shillings with this role, but he is a very consistent character and has that sparkle in his eye that you can't help but like.

Would like to see him doing something different though. You tend to zone out of any storylines he is in as they are about bunnions and silly rows with the rest of the Pensioners or silly little filler plots that last a week or two.

He is well capable of doing a serious plot as well.

I could never understand why a great actor like Eamon Morrisey would ever take that gig, but then again what quality programs are our license fee's being used to produce

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Amanda is an ungrateful ####, why do they even bother with her. :rolleyes:.. A kick up the ass is what she needs.

Ya she's absolutely insufferable, does she not realise that's it's her attitude that is f*cking up everything the entire time.

Anyone remember when Bella was the FC heartthrob? Now, I'm talking a few years ago. ;)

Fin12... " She's not a real red head. Emmett and Niamh have natural red hair."

:D OK, here hee ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

So all Dermot & Niamh had to do to execute the most talked about plan in TV history was press Enter on Dermot's crappy looking laptop?
    What is this,Scooby Doo??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Anyone remember when Bella was the FC heartthrob? Now, I'm talking a few years ago. ;)

I wouldn't have said Heartthrob but he was philandering his way through Carrigstown when Tommy was up to his neck in nappies in Kilkenny. He got Barrys missus pregnant but their child sadly died

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement