Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Robbie shouldve reminded Dermo that he gave him a wedge of cash to take his kids on holiday to Cavan. Or that only 5 minutes earlier he asked Robbie to do him a HUGE favour! A favour for 10 years. Then he bollicks him out of it in the pub. Now Robbie is apologising!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

So Greasy and Caddle are over in Dermishhh's house lecturing in parenting!!!!!!!!!! And Caddle offering to mind his kids

Sorry Caddle, but where the f*ck is your own sprog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

This is a farce, pre cancer Robbie and Dermo never said a word to each other. Was Dermo even at the wedding? Now they are like brothers.

How can McCoys need mire staff? My kitchen is bigger? If Pete was to start working behind the bar he would most likely be on about a tenner an hour. A few shifts a week, has he no bills to pay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Pete, handyman, barman, painter.. Whadda man.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Holier than thou Dan :rolleyes:........laura practically set the gym up while he was wheeling himself about the place playing basketball, you'd swear he never made a mistake in his life muppet :mad:

• Advertisement

Dermishhhhh out necking pints every night with 2 kids at home, one with a potentially life endangering disease and him with a liver that is killing him off!!

Oh, the craic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Pete going around all his relatives jobs. He will be working in the beauty parlor next.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

SACK THE MAKE-UP PERSON!!! Those 'circles' under Dermishes eyes were corny in the extreme.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

SACK THE MAKE-UP PERSON!!! Those 'circles' under Dermishes eyes were corny in the extreme.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭political analyst

Surely, if Paul finds out, he wouldn't report Niamh and Dermot because Niamh is the (adopted) mother of his child and Dermot is dying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

fin12 wrote: »
    I think the best known treatment for fancying Amanda would be go on a date with her and you would soon be turned off, her attitude is horrible.

Amanda = a new version of Cleo. The type that Dolores used to take under her wing. Amanda now is abrupt, rude, ungrateful and selfish. In time, it will be revealed she will have a talent (like Cleo's cooking) and will become a nicer person and a pillar of the society much loved by all the other characters.

Dermishhhhh out necking pints every night with 2 kids at home, one with a potentially life endangering disease and him with a liver that is killing him off!!

Oh, the craic!!

Carol is babysitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Surely, if Paul finds out, he wouldn't report Niamh and Dermot because Niamh is the (adopted) mother of his child and Dermot is dying.

Paul would threaten them and get them to reverse things. He doesn't know that Dermot is dying. Either do I tbh!

Amanda = a new version of Cleo. The type that Dolores used to take under her wing. Amanda now is abrupt, rude, ungrateful and selfish. In time, it will be revealed she will have a talent (like Cleo's cooking) and will become a nicer person and a pillar of the society much loved by all the other characters.

Told you you would have a theory about Amanda somewhere! Ha! :D:D

If Seamas Power (Dermot) is leaving the show, then wouldn't Jo be returning (possibly played by a different actress if the original one doesn't return? After all, I doubt that Robbie and Carol would be adopting Ben and Zoe.

Hopefully there'll be a Robert for her. He had some lines :)

Paul would threaten them and get them to reverse things. He doesn't know that Dermot is dying. Either do I tbh!

He might feel sorry for Dermot if he eventually knows.

Carol is babysitting.

Every night!! :D I guess she has no kids of her own to be fair....................... oh wait!

nagdefy wrote: »
    Hopefully there'll be a Robert for her. He had some lines :)
    Have you seen him in the Grant boiler ad?

Every night!! :D I guess she has no kids of her own to be fair....................... oh wait!

She probably has Jack with her while she's babysitting Ben and Zoe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Love/Hate and KT taking a well earned rest tonight

She probably has Jack with her while she's babysitting Ben and Zoe.

She doesn't. Thats the point! She swanned into his house with Greasy (no Jack) to give him a lecture about his parenting and then told him to go for a drink and they left her to mind Zoe and Ben :D

She doesn't. Thats the point! She swanned into his house with Greasy (no Jack) to give him a lecture about his parenting and then told him to go for a drink and they left her to mind Zoe and Ben :D

Maybe she had already got a babysitter because she and Robbie were going to have a drink after they visited Dermot but had a change of plan so that Dermot could buy Robbie a drink in return for a favour mentioned in the conversation.....I know it's crazy.

Have you seen him in the Grant boiler ad?

No. Rte?

His chat up lines with Cleo were hillarious.

Maybe she had already got a babysitter because she and Robbie were going to have a drink after they visited Dermot but had a change of plan so that Dermot could buy Robbie a drink in return for a favour mentioned in the conversation.....I know it's crazy.

You are overthinking this! It is just a running joke on the thread that the only time she ever mentions the kid its to say he is being babysitted. And thats when she does mention him once half a year!

Seamus Power himself isn't sick by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Carol is babysitting.

I wouldn't leave me dog with Caddle. Has anyone EVER seen her cook a meal or give her own young fella so much as a lunch.
    Your kids would come home starving and reeking of fags.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

That was a fcuking woeful episode. There is NOTHING interesting about Laura and Dan, literally as in gun-to-my-head-find-something-interesting-about-them and I couldn't. Laura insists on infecting the screen with her mediocre, completely forgettable storylines. Steroids? Nobody cares. Sacked from gym? Again, nobody cares. And Dan seems to think nobody ever should make any mistakes lest he judges them.
    Why are they drinking outside every night, its freezing? I haven't a clue what Paul and Niamh are doing. All the dull and boring characters are back- Pete, Orla, Wayne, Jane, Hughie, Delores....yawn.

Its seems they used up all their collective talent on that great Katy/Ciaran episode 2 weeks back and now we are left with classic boring FC crap.

That was a fcuking woeful episode. There is NOTHING interesting about Laura and Dan, literally as in gun-to-my-head-find-something-interesting-about-them and I couldn't. Laura insists on infecting the screen with her mediocre, completely forgettable storylines. Steroids? Nobody cares. Sacked from gym? Again, nobody cares. And Dan seems to think nobody ever should make any mistakes lest he judges them.
    Why are they drinking outside every night, its freezing? I haven't a clue what Paul and Niamh are doing. All the dull and boring characters are back- Pete, Orla, Wayne, Jane, Hughie, Delores....yawn.

Its seems they used up all their collective talent on that great Katy/Ciaran episode 2 weeks back and now we are left with classic boring FC crap.

If we were to compile an all time list of Fair City moaners Laura and Dan would be fairly high on the list. And that's saying something. Damo would be up there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I wouldn't give a ****e if one of the trainers in the gym I go to was taking steroids especially if all they did was run about the park afterwards. Doubt it would be the apocalypse that Dan expects if news got out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement