Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The way they all talk so rigidly and formally about this Speakeasy venture is so unrealistic and bloody annoying. It is ike one of those tv shopping ads that are on at 5 in the morning

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was jackie an investor in the gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Pllllaaaaaaaaaaan! Why would a hotel need to use a pub down the road for a meeting?

A night club in a terraced gaff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

The Ballatine could do with a visit from the Brennan brothers. Horrendous 1920s wallpaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Derms holding interviews in Venos and on a Sunday???? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I spent the whole day eating biscuits in my pyjamas watching tv. These ones on fair city very busy for a Sunday.

That Eir ad is back.

Comeon Namban, namban.. Mumbled sh*te that's meant to sound celtic or something.

IF I HEAR THE WORD SPEAKEASY ONE MORE TIME I WILL GO MAD (der) ;)

Hey person I kind of know, can you mind the kids of this guy I kind of know?

Buying a liquer license over night and converting a 3 bed gaff into a nightclub in a residential area makes the KT kidnap seems plausible

• Advertisement

Buying a liquer license over night and converting a 3 bed gaff into a nightclub in a residential area makes the KT kidnap seems plausible

Robbie looks worse than Dermot. Maybe on the raz with Caddle last night.

This Dan story reminds me of the time Larry David was accused of having a wheelchair fetish in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Seriously, why IN GODS NAME did Greasy ask Pippy Longstockings to mind Dermissshhhh's kids. Christ, almighty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Jesus wept..... the first babysitter gave the second babysitter 50 quid for walking the kids home ..... then derm gave her 20 quid. 70 quid for a favour. Nice!

Refugees in Italy! Makes a change from Galway, Athlone and Gorey.

Who is the one looking to take Zoe away?

Cazale wrote: »
    Who is the one looking to take Zoe away?

her sister

Where is your f'in kid Cadddlle

Ps, the state of your hair

Seriously, why IN GODS NAME did Greasy ask Pippy Longstockings to mind Dermissshhhh's kids. Christ, almighty.

He too must have 'a plan'!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭carefulnowted

Carol looks like she was dragged through a hedge backwards

Who the F is Kelly?

Cormdogg wrote: »

Who the F is Kelly?
    Dermot and Joe fostered her a few years back. Zoe's sister.

Was there anything redeeming in that episode? Can't remember a worse one.

That Sally is another drip.

10% for Hughie. 50% for Dermot. How much will Niamh have left at the end of it.

Jesus wept..... the first babysitter gave the second babysitter 50 quid for walking the kids home ..... then derm gave her 20 quid. 70 quid for a favour. Nice!

Pete missed a beat there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Let her take Zoe away and Ben too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ok so feel completely free to tell me im being a delusional fool but do you reckon the writers know about this thread and the slagging of The Plan and decided to have a bit of fun at our expense?? Because last week we had Hughie saying sounds like a PLAN! Then tonight the word plan was mentioned about a dozen times.
    Is it just complete and utter coincidence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Beginning to dislike Niamh a lot after tonight. She is a total b.... . Look at the smug smile on her face after telling Debbie the news and knowing that Katy is missing and all. She is sinking very low and does not care who she hurts at this stage. Never thought I'd say it but I feel sorry for Paul.

• Advertisement

Why is Robbie acting as a recruitment agent for Dermo?

Dans missus is back a day, she gets caught chatting to Rocco in the park, Laura confronts her and she reveals all yet the Ram can give Debbie the dirty one for months and not get rumbled. Are we ever going to get a scene with Morbegs scolding the Ram for dropping her for Stripey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement