Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,170 ✭✭✭✭walshb

We should sell this thread as a satirical comedy show to RTE!

If Bridget and Eamon and Rep of Telly can get aired, we could get 5 nights a week out of the material here!

I didn't think it was possible to have a show more unfunny than Mrs.Brown's Boy's until they came up with Bridget and Eamon...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kelly and Sally look alike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Yeah, I said same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the actresses were sisters.

Have you ever seen them in same place at the same time??

Eps-190-Laura-is-stunned-to-see-Sally-and-Rocco-together.jpg

gallery_soaps_fair_city_220_2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Does Sally have a thing for paraplegics? She must be the dominant type.

I may be wrong but I didn't think Rocco or whatever he is called was in a wheelchair before?

I may be wrong but I didn't think Rocco or whatever he is called was in a wheelchair before?

Rocco was always in a wheelchair. Sure thats how he came onto the show.

This is a funny clip, The actor that plays Rocco got his role after his mate made a petition to get him a part!! :D Is this you WalshB!!!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/rte2fm/breakfast-republic-gets-behind-the-campaign-to-make-rocco-merrigan-a-permanent-role-on-fair-city

• Advertisement

FFS, will you all just let Rocco get on with it now. We've located him. Nothing to see here!:P

For you, WalshB, back to where it all began. Get the tissues ready. (for your tears.........)

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=%20rocco%20merrigan

"He's finally found his parking space and he's back in Carrigstown.".;)

Ha! You DEFINITELY were involved in that campaign!!!! Is he a mate? At least we know what your agenda was now!!! ha! Is he an actual actor or just someone who they brought in to teach Dan to wheel around and gave him a job?!

God knows what she would have done to Mumbles.

• Advertisement

I think she was in a wheelchair before

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Should have gone to Specsavers:cool: you might aswell throw in every girl with black hair and a ponytail and given the fact there's a good 10 year age gap between the two

Should have gone to Specsavers:cool: you might aswell throw in every girl with black hair and a ponytail and given the fact there's a good 10 year age gap between the two

I did maybe I need to go back so :p:o

Not really. They have several similar features

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

At least we know where Rocco is going for his Christmas dinner

Did Zoe and Kelly's real dad die?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Omg! Maeve out of fair city (who used to go out with Wayne) is in EastEnders as Phil Mitchell's consultant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

When Niamh rang Dermot and said to meet in McCoys he sounded surprised like he didn't know where it was. "McCoys?!?!?!???!!!??!" as he sat and ate his flipping lunch in that exact location!

Also Dermot's meeting was at 3pm and when Zoe & Jane returned to the house, all the curtains were closed as if it took them a few hours to walk down the road. Why would Jane not open the curtains instead of turning on all the lights?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Jane looked like a Russian hooker tonight. Also is Ben incapable of opening the front door to his house? I don't know why him and Zoe need constant supervision.

• Advertisement

laylag wrote: »
    Omg! Maeve out of fair city (who used to go out with Wayne) is in EastEnders as Phil Mitchell's consultant!!

IIRC she was in Hollyoaks post-FC as well. I didn't like Maeve but fair play to her all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Jane looked like a Russian hooker tonight. Also is Ben incapable of opening the front door to his house? I don't know why him and Zoe need constant supervision.

Exactly! They are both more than old enough to look after themselves now why the constant babying?? Very weak episode tonight, im noticing they are saying the word Plan a lot more in recent episodes too..
    Jane has some sad life-spends her day off drinking coffee all day in the Hungry Pig with a brief change into a summers prostitute outfit despite the fact its almost December, get out more love.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Jane looked like a Russian hooker tonight. Also is Ben incapable of opening the front door to his house? I don't know why him and pZoe need constant supervision.

Because there's a remote possibility that they'd be down the quarry/bicycle shed/waste ground area necking Buckfast and puffing a JP Blue behind Dermots back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

For f*ck sake! Some episode! Rocco rolls up to Dan tells him he's bangin his missus and rolls off. Debbie busts into the pub screams about something that had already explained to her and busts out again! Londons top pregnant journo flies into Dublin to cover the potential opening of a pub. For what f*cking paper? The Northside People, Carraigstown Echo? Jane is hanging our all day dressed in God knows what in the Pig? Jesus what a pile of crrrraaaaaaaaaapppp! And what???? Dan rats out Laura for steroids? Who writes this drivel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Yes Paul there ARE plenty of other places for Debbie to live. Get out Debbie!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Ok, forget "wtf is the plan." I want to know wtf is the gym?

Oh, and I almost forgot. In case anyone is in doubt, Stripey is without doubt D worst actress in FC history.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

walshb wrote: »
    Oh, and I almost forgot. In case anyone is in doubt, Stripey is without doubt D worst actress in FC history.

But, but, Orla! And current Farrah! And Paul's daughter, the one who's in Barcelona now! Niamh's mum, Gina was awful too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Niamh really showed her vicious and devious side tonight. We are shown that Paul has a conscience and will not be happy with how things are proceeding. Have to pause it later to read the letter Jane found belonging to Dermot.

Paul is the one I feel sorry for in all this. I know I know in the past he walked over many people but this Niamh/Dermot plan is low even by his standards. Needless to say all this will come back to haunt her and the Katy story is now linked to this. Debbie, Eoghan, Rose, Emmett and Katy when she gets out won't be pleased at all with Niamh using them like this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement