Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

The only this missing from this terrible story is some wheelchair sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Who's relieving themselves in the alleyway? and Niamh is a narcissist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Jane is going to f*ck up the PLAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

OMG your one MeabhI think that's her name, the one who was enganged to Wayne and they were supposed to go off travelling together but Wayne cheated on her with Orla is in Eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

There's a hospital called St Catherines in Carrigstown!:D

Great place to live and work.......in an alternative reality. Oh wait.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,826 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Niamh really showed her vicious and devious side tonight. We are shown that Paul has a conscience and will not be happy with how things are proceeding. Have to pause it later to read the letter Jane found belonging to Dermot.

Paul is the one I feel sorry for in all this. I know I know in the past he walked over many people but this Niamh/Dermot plan is low even by his standards. Needless to say all this will come back to haunt her and the Katy story is now linked to this. Debbie, Eoghan, Rose, Emmett and Katy when she gets out won't be pleased at all with Niamh using them like this.

Niamh is some manipulator. She initially played Debbie off Paul and now the reverse. It actually seems like she is the more devious one in the relationship.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I really wish someone would punch that little snake Dan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I really wish someone would punch that little snake Dan.

He has just turned into the most pathetic character. The writer's personification of him is ridiculous. This is a man, god knows, must be early 40s? If he is not moaning about stuff like flyers, spin classes or who stacks the vending machine in the invisible gym, he is stalking Laura's relationships.

He came into the show, a mysterious, calm bud edgy character with a past which the show was seemingly building up to something (remember all those phone calls.......I loved the way he was always called on the landline back then!) but this slow burning plot was completely abandoned for the sake of one of the most irritating love triangles/squares/octagonals I have ever seen.

he has slowly become dull, desperate to be noticed, passive aggressive, childish, whingey, just that plain wierdo that approaches you everyday at the train station platform that everyone wants to avoid but you kind of feel bad for and endure his small talk for the sake of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,169 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Had to laugh at wheelie Dan berating Laura for "knowing" about Sally and Rocco. FFS, she found out about 10 minutes before Rocco (from now on known as wheelie Rocco) wheeled up to Dan to offer his commiserations......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

walshb wrote: »
    Had to laugh at wheelie Dan berating Laura for "knowing" about Sally and Rocco. FFS, she found out about 10 minutes before Rocco (from now on known as wheelie Rocco) wheeled up to Dan to offer his commiserations......

She found out Sunday at the park.

• Advertisement

She found out Sunday at the park.

I was being facetious. Sunday it was...So, one episode she knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,826 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    I was being facetious. Sunday it was...So, one episode she knew.

Also, Dan has been in a stand off with her recently and quite rude to her. Why would she tell him anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

So how many times will the word Plan be used tonight I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

So how many times will the word Plan be used tonight I wonder?

Dental Plan!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Jane is going to f*ck up the PLAN!

Noooo! Don't say that! .How dare you, Cormdogg?! The PLAN is completely watertight and foolproof . Sure didn't we see Niamh press Enter? No further action is necessary to protect it, thank heavens....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭threetrees

I have lost track and interest in the on, off, big, small, now, later speakeasy thing. It's getting too complicated for soap land.

I think that Niamh will end up with either Hughie or Dermot pretty soon. They'll be destitute and Paul will retain his fortune.

Liking Zoe's sister back, potential romance for Doug perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nina seems to think it's still 1996 going around with her notepad and bic biro, then interviews Paul while standing in the middle of a pub.

She must be doing nothing in London seeing as she flies over for an article that would barely be deemed newsworthy for the Parish Newsletter.

They need to bring back the Oisin we all know and love- in the last few weeks he has been nothing but a soundbite for the bickering Niamh and Paul, plus all of a sudden Paul takes Niamh's side over everything and Oisin just sits there and sulks- that's not entertaining! He needs to get some blackmail material over Niamh and use it to his full extent, or failing that at least get back in with Charlotte for some sharp one-liners!

Heres hoping he gets some of his old spark back tonight.

Mother of Jesus, I know breakups aren't meant to be exciting, but Wheelie Dan and Sally's breakup is like getting your teeth pulled by the dentist with a rusty pliers and no anaesthetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Dermot's favourite sandwich is JAM and cheese? wtf.

• Advertisement

FFS, Stripey has a short memory. "You can't buy me." Only a few weeks ago she was down on all fours trying get Spillane to give her one for a bit of info on K T.

I don't fooking believe it. Finally we get Rocco back and within a flash he goes and effs off again...

"Ellie is gonna be so jealous"

How old is ellie?

"Better pack your bags Zoe, your flight to the Galapagos leaves Dublin Airport at 11pm and its 7pm now, never mind the fact that you need a visa, you need to add your airport and hotel booking to the trip seeing as i just changed my mind about you going right now. Dont worry about spending money ill wire you some cash in a few days. Injections against diseases in South America? Ah sure im sure the airport will have an emergency GP before you board. Now off you go, international flights need you there 3 hours before boarding. Dont miss your friends, your sister who you havent laid eyes on for yonks, will be all the company you need, love you!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

"Better pack your bags Zoe, your flight to the Galapagos leaves Dublin Airport at 11pm and its 7pm now, never mind the fact that you need a visa, you need to add your airport and hotel booking to the trip seeing as i just changed my mind about you going right now. Dont worry about spending money ill wire you some cash in a few days. Injections against diseases in South America? Ah sure im sure the airport will have an emergency GP before you board. Now off you go, international flights need you there 3 hours before boarding. Dont miss your friends, your sister who you havent laid eyes on for yonks, will be all the company you need, love you!"

You don't need vaccinations to go to Galapagos but other than that I'm in total agreement with you!
    The goodbye bit was totally underplayed, especially Ben not throwing a fit that he wasn't allowed to go (having been told the previous day that he could) and not even going to the door to see her off. Sometimes you have to wonder if the writers have ever said goodbye to anyone or gone on a holiday or shopped in a convenience store etc, all the interactions are so banal and unrealistic!

2 days on the trot Kelly is wearing practically a school uniform. Why is Deb giving it the poor mouth? She's asst manager in a swanky hotel. Sure she'll get her deposit back off Paul for the next place. But sure feck the real world right. And how would your trainer taking a few roids put any of the gym members at risk??? More irratic behavior, Hughie convinces Pete to take the job, thinks he'll be great. Next episode he wants him gone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think the FC writers read the Property section on here, I think a landlord has to give 114 days notice to long term tenants and I never head of a termination order being handed to the tenant in a pub.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think the FC writers read the Property section on here, I think a landlord has to give 114 days notice to long term tenants and I never head of a termination order being handed to the tenant in a pub.. :eek:

• Advertisement

New way to enjoy FC, watch the characters "chat" in the back ground of scenes they're not the focus of! Great performance by Orla, Wayne and Greasey tonight.

Wonder will Jo mind Dermo taking Zoe out of school to go to the F*CKING Galapogos islands!!!!!!! FFS! Now Jane is adopting Dermot. Is she off Tinder?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement