Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Cazale wrote: »
    The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again.

Not as many times as haleys knickers though!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Delores and Pete have garden furniture in their sitting room!

Delores and Pete have garden furniture in their sitting room!

dee_mc wrote: »
    "Better pack your bags Zoe, your flight to the Galapagos leaves Dublin Airport at 11pm and its 7pm now, never mind the fact that you need a visa, you need to add your airport and hotel booking to the trip seeing as i just changed my mind about you going right now. Dont worry about spending money ill wire you some cash in a few days. Injections against diseases in South America? Ah sure im sure the airport will have an emergency GP before you board. Now off you go, international flights need you there 3 hours before boarding. Dont miss your friends, your sister who you havent laid eyes on for yonks, will be all the company you need, love you!"

You don't need vaccinations to go to Galapagos but other than that I'm in total agreement with you!
    The goodbye bit was totally underplayed, especially Ben not throwing a fit that he wasn't allowed to go (having been told the previous day that he could) and not even going to the door to see her off. Sometimes you have to wonder if the writers have ever said goodbye to anyone or gone on a holiday or shopped in a convenience store etc, all the interactions are so banal and unrealistic!
    They've only been to Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

This would be a great opportunity for Debbie to suggest to Tommy that she move in with him. . . .if only she knew where he lived. . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Cormdogg wrote: »
    They've only been to Galway

:pac: They've heard tell of Mallow, Birmingham and Kilkenny too, clearly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Cazale wrote: »
    The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again. The speakeasy is off. The speakeasy is on again. The plan is off. The plan is on again.

Can you do one for Rocco?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

This would be a great opportunity for Debbie to suggest to Tommy that she move in with him. . . .if only she knew where he lived. . . .

I felt awful sorry for her tonight. Complete Billy no mates poncing around from place to place. Even Glenrose wasn't around to bait her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Osions back to him old self tonight. Ha!

Dan is starting to get his pout back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Katys cell in Ciarans garage a better option than living with Tommy in the attic of the ballyntyne. She would be better off staying where she is.

• Advertisement

Cormdogg wrote:
    New way to enjoy FC, watch the characters "chat" in the back ground of scenes they're not the focus of! Great performance by Orla, Wayne and Greasey tonight.

Some acting from Dermot in the background tonight when Niamh was chatting to Oisin. Thought he was going to fall off his chair at one stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Great performance from Junior tonight. He'll give Ruth a run for her money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Great performance from Junior tonight. He'll give Ruth a run for her Paul's money.

FYP as she too is in on the plan :P

I'm trying to send a Pm, can't find "send a pm to..... " when I click on their profile.... Can PM's not be sent anymore?

Aww don't mind me, regarding PM'S, It's OK, it's me browser that needs to be updated.

What's Hughie so miffed for. Whats he got to lose? He's getting 10% for nothing. Great to see Dermo to questiom Niamh for taking the Plan too far even though it was his idea to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Anyone notice that Nina is heavily pregnant? They're doing a terrible job of hiding it!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Why didn't Dermot just explain to Kelly that he is ill?! The trip could be put on hold until Zoe is older and Kelly could've stayed in Dublin to help out until she starts her new job in Italy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,118 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

youwould wrote: »
    Why didn't Dermot just explain to Kelly that he is ill?! The trip could be put on hold until Zoe is older and Kelly could've stayed in Dublin to help out until she starts her new job in Italy.

It seems he has no intention of telling Zoe and Ben until he is practically on his death bed :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,118 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Dan is a self pitying misery guts. I reckon Sally had a very lucky escape there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

At the Dan/Sally showdown, did I hear Sally say to Dan that Laura said not to tell him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Mena Mitty wrote:
    At the Dan/Sally showdown, did I hear Sally say to Dan that Laura said not to tell him.

Yes but she had meant notto tell him then as they were starting the cycle

youwould wrote:

Exactly. Now he is leaving poor Ben to deal with his father's death on his own whilst his sister is off swimming with turtles and his mother is living it large in America.

Spoilers for the next week

Tonight

The O'Briens receive a promising lead, but a third party seems to be manipulating things behind the scenes. Jane and Dermot grow close, while Deegan struggles to be honest with Ray. Meanwhile, Oisín's provocations push Decco to the edge.

Sunday

Jodi has doubts about Cathal's motives, and he takes drastic measures to keep her in line. Jane ends up giving Dermot the wrong idea as she tries to help him salvage his relationship with Ben, and Ray puts increasing pressure on Deegan to move out. Meanwhile, Oisin and Charlotte spot another opportunity to mess with Kerri-Ann and Decco - by pretending they are in an open relationship.

Tuesday

A trapped Jodi is forced to dupe the O'Briens, and Rose's suspicions continue to grow. Meanwhile, Charlotte and Oisin's dangerous game begins to get out of hand, Mondo struggles to fix his relationship with Ray, and Dermot accuses Jane of being a gold digger.

Wednesday

Cathal continues his plot to use Jodi to manipulate Eoghan and Debbie, and Dermot begins to see Jane in a new light. Deegan and Ray receive assurances that they can stay where they are, but Mondo comes up with other plans for the flat. Meanwhile, Oisin latest trick gives him a taste for open relationships, much to Charlotte's dismay.

Thursday

Dermot's scheme is rumbled, leaving Niamh battling to save herself. Charlotte struggles with Oisín's relationship experiment and Katy devises a plan to get free.

Plus the Christmas Day episode

And in Fair City Christmas dinner is going to be a nightmare as Fair City fans will be left reeling as Niamh plans what might possibly be the worst ever Christmas Dinner. She’s going to invite all of Paul’s ex-lovers and children so there’s bound to be a massive catfight over the Christmas pudding.

A Fair City insider said: “In the O’Brien household secrets are exposed which leave Eoghan feeling more alone and isolated than ever. As Dermot’s health continues to deteriorate he plans the perfect last Christmas with his family. And Carrigstown welcomes a new face which is bound to cause havoc for Ama and Jake.”

The hit soap will be shown at 8.25pm on RTE One.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Remind me, who is Jodi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Remind me, who is Jodi?

Haven't a clue. Think she is connected to Cathal (cue a few huge plot theory essay posts!!)

Typical FC, releasing detailed spoilers with characters names that aren't even in the show yet.

Christ, so we have at least another month of The Plan and KT plots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Remind me, who is Jodi?

I think she is the young one, who thought she saw KT in a knocking shop somewhere down the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

I really wish someone would punch that little snake Dan.

He's a prop at this stage being wheeled from scene to scene. Very scruffy looking too, Tommy should turn the hose on him in the allotments. Not that hose but ya never know with Tommy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

bazermc wrote: »
    I think she is the young one, who thought she saw KT in a knocking shop somewhere down the country.

Oh, you are right. Never knew her name. I was too busy moaning about how ridiculous someone would make all that effort to trace down The Ripey's and not even have a look at a photo of KT online or one of the millions of Missing posters of her before giving them false hope

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

bazermc wrote: »

That's who Jodi is. I now feel Cathal is behind a lot of things. Ciaran is doing the kidnap for personal reasons (like your man Silva the bad guy in Skyfall) but egged on by Cathal who may have facilitated his expertise. Jodi is now also employed to wind up the O'Briens but both Ciaran and Jodi believe what they are doing is wrong. Maybe there is pressure on Cathal too from those above him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement