Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,728 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Cathal is using Jodi to get at O' Briens but he has no idea where or who has Katy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ah here KT is still trapped for Christmas??? That's just wayyyyyy too dragged out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Will KT be having her turkey with Ciaran then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Cathal is using Jodi to get at O' Briens but he has no idea where or who has Katy

precisely. Cathal has absolutely nothing to do with this. If he was, out of completely illogical unrealistic reasoning by the writers, it would be f'in ridiculous.
    Apparently now the writers have him that he is blaming the Ripeys for his fathers death. Christ almighty.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,163 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Wtf is the plan, where d fook is Rocco, and who d fook is Jodie?

For me FC is just full of questions with next to no answers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

TIPPERARY !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Load of new heads tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

"He was up all night"

Charlotte behave !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

WTF is Jane doing hanging around Dermot's house. They barely spoke to each until recently

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Oh ffs this just gets worse and worse

We all need to take a good long look at ourselves

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

sligojoek wrote: »
    TIPPERARY !!!!!

Is it the one on Ireland's Fittest family... 'Tough Mudder'.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

nagdefy wrote: »
    Is it the one on Ireland's Fittest family... 'Tough Mudder'.

It's Mayhem that is in Tipperary and Ireland's Fittest Family

Oh Suffrin Jaysus Dermo... just leave it so.

It's Mayhem that is in Tipperary and Ireland's Fittest Family

Your right it's the quarry one in Tipp.

Now Dermot thinks he's Johnny Appleseed..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

jos28 wrote:
    WTF is Jane doing hanging around Dermot's house. They barely spoke to each until recently

Was there not some storyline few months back about Jane ripping Dermot off somehow. Some money fiddle when he was broke ? Did I imagine that? If not, its very nice of dermie to forgive and forget.

If they go down the Jane and Dermishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh route I give up. Not to mention he is about to die! Bordering on fetish for Jane. Meets a stranger (essentially never interacted) who she has nothing in common with who is dying.

Was there not some storyline few months back about Jane ripping Dermot off somehow. Some money fiddle when he was broke ? Did I imagine that? If not, its very nice of dermie to forgive and forget.

no, she ripped Paul off.

So this is why Angela dies.

Ray: "How was she in the end?" Dead, you twat!

• Advertisement

Why can't Mondo tell the truth about his mother?

Decco... what a hard man. Few months ago with his savage sofa push to Oisin. Tonight a savage ear grab...Oisin, wake d fook up... Decco's about as menacing as My Little Pony!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

no, she ripped Paul off.

Yes I know that, but wasn't there something during that time that she manipulated to get Dermot into trouble for something? Stealing some documents or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

don't tell me. . . . Dermot on his death bed ties the knot with Jane and she ends up with half of Pauls fortune . . .lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

"Dermot, this is the most board ive ever been and ive slept with paul brennan" lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

don't tell me. . . . Dermot on his death bed ties the knot with Jane and she ends up with half of Pauls fortune . . .lol

Half of his half of Niamh's share of his fortune - she'd do well the buy a Hungry Hog meal (or whatever Bob's revolting-sounding special is) with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Nora and Deegan must be shacking up in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Christmas is hard enough as it is without having to suffer through Ama & Jake! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Jane is going to f*ck up the PLAN!

Did I hear 'The plan' upgraded to 'The project' as Dermish spoke on the phone tonight. What the hell is going on in soapland this evening. Double entendres all round in Eastenders and Jane hitching up her skirt in her Nancy Sinatra kneehigh boots and pawing poor Dermish. Even Robbie was uneasy on the setee 'watching'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

dee_mc wrote: »
    Half of his half of Niamh's share of his fortune - she'd do well the buy a Hungry Hog meal (or whatever Bob's revolting-sounding special is) with that!

although isn't Niamh going for all of Pauls wealth with this plan . . otherwise she would just divorce him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement