Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

walshb wrote: »
    And Callum and Oisin go from never ever knowing each other to bros in literally 5 seconds...

Answer to that is, and always has been, that it happened off screen. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    walshb wrote: »
    And Callum and Oisin go from never ever knowing each other to bros in literally 5 seconds...

Answer to that is, and always has been, that it happened off screen. ;)

Callum was only revealed as pauls son when he arrived at his doorstep. Paul hadn't seen Oisin in a few years when he arrived on his doorstep. Callum certainly didn't visit him.

Paths never crossed. It's silly easily acknowledged stuff. Yet they have either forgot about it or think viewers are too stupid so they can contrive situations

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I wonder will Hayley get off with Callum without knowing he's Paul's son? Add a bit of classic FC spice to proceedings at Christmas!
    (I'm not saying this would be a good storyline by the way, just one of the predictable avenues the writers probably considered! )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

dee_mc wrote: »
    I wonder will Hayley get off with Callum without knowing he's Paul's son? Add a bit of classic FC spice to proceedings at Christmas!
    (I'm not saying this would be a good storyline by the way, just one of the predictable avenues the writers probably considered! )

Unless, like Oisin, Hayley has already met Callum in some dimension, unknown to man, before ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

dee_mc wrote: »

they should have her sleep with the two of them and Oisin as well, preferably not all at the same time, and get pregnant, and wondering who the father is. . . . that should keep up going til this time next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

jos28 wrote: »
    I work in accounts and page 1 of the rulebook is CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY !!
    No-one gets access to client's files without signing confidentiality papers, actual files are kept in locked cabinets and computer files are always password protected and usually encrypted.

...and then found in a land fill :D

they should have her sleep with the two of them and Oisin as well, preferably not all at the same time, and get pregnant, and wondering who the father is. . . . that should keep up going til this time next year

or better still the 3 of them ......Paul, Callum and Oisin ......that WOULD be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

or better still the 3 of them ......Paul, Callum and Oisin ......that WOULD be fun :D

Eh no ... Hayley would just demand maintenance off all three :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Don't be giving the writers ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

desbrook wrote: »
    Eh no ... Hayley would just demand maintenance off all three :D
    I know a case where that nearly happened. The mother snared the richest of the three. The father who had F all got off the hook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Johnny Ward aka Love/Hate was on The Ray D'Arcy Show tonight. It was awful. He literally went on the show to tell a story about being beaten by some auld wan's handbag in a petrol station and to give some woman from the audience a kiss under the mistletoe. So cringey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

youwould wrote: »
    Johnny Ward aka Love/Hate was on The Ray D'Arcy Show tonight. It was awful. He literally went on the show to tell a story about being beaten by some auld wan's handbag in a petrol station and to give some woman from the audience a kiss under the mistletoe. So cringey.

It was the most awkward piece of television I've seen in a long time. Cringe is right!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

You obviously missed the whole point. Did you not see the girls face when he surprised her. She was so happy. Thought it was a lovely thing for him to do. Let's give credit where credits due.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

There would be no guessing , Paul would be the father . He is gifted like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

You obviously missed the whole point. Did you not see the girls face when he surprised her. She was so happy. Thought it was a lovely thing for him to do. Let's give credit where credits due.

Fair enough. I suppose it was nice of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

What is this music and driving montage?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

oh... Fair City getting fancy now, defying soap conventions as if they knew what they were doing, give me a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

It's now changed its entire format for prob one episode only...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What is this music and driving montage?!
    Love the views of dublin at night. Really great.

They are really thinking outside the box with this one

• Advertisement

Fear it's going to be Eoghan for the whole episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,142 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I think I preferred K Ts 4x4 room than this bollix!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Lol didn't even realise I was watching fair city for the first five mins!

Ah lord. That was awful fill in.

Make it end, please... I want the Plan. Even the plan will beat this sh1t.

Eoghan thinks he's Louis Theroux going round Dublin

Gripey the badass MOFO! Poor Mumbles never stood a chance.

This will forever be known as the 'Eoghan Episode'. It won't be remembered in a good way. 'Barrier Man' has to be the worst actor i've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Was the security man about to say he was on candid camera?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,384 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

We all know nefarious characters hang around food trucks.

Writing is on point

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement