Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

So they can splice 2 together on Christmas Day and call it a Christmas special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yup if jumps he'll probably crash through the roof of the garage where Katie is being held captive, killing her instantly.

Poor chap will get life imprisonment.

ROTFL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

zuutroy wrote: »
    So they can splice 2 together on Christmas Day and call it a Christmas special.

That's crazy, they must have some strict union regulations or something where they are forbidden from producing even one extra episode at Christmas : the same thing happens every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

So, will Eoghan convey his despair to Ciaran before he jumps?

Then, will Ciaran's conscience kick in, and admit that he has Katie? Maybe tonight's the night for Katie's release (don't and won't read spoilers!!). LH's acting has been really terrific, in my opinion. I think it's make or break for Ciaran now. He might simply tell Eoghan where she is, then do a runner. Might be the best conclusion to this overly drawn out saga.

I would like to see this story put to bed, for once and for all, so that we can now concentrate on 'The Plan' and the demise of creepy Oisin and Don Paulo. Charlotte should tell Oisin to get lost, but I reckon she is more in love than she realises.

Dermish... can't envisage his leaving FC at all. Have always loved Dermot's common sense, a great dad, husband etc. Don't want Dermish to leave.. No!!! Maybe there maybe some life-saving treatment that may be offered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

So, will Eoghan convey his despair to Ciaran before he jumps?

Then, will Ciaran's conscience kick in, and admit that he has Katie? Maybe tonight's the night for Katie's release (don't and won't read spoilers!!). LH's acting has been really terrific, in my opinion. I think it's make or break for Ciaran now. He might simply tell Eoghan where she is, then do a runner. Might be the best conclusion to this overly drawn out saga.

I would like to see this story put to bed, for once and for all, so that we can now concentrate on 'The Plan' and the demise of creepy Oisin and Don Paulo. Charlotte should tell Oisin to get lost, but I reckon she is more in love than she realises.

Dermish... can't envisage his leaving FC at all. Have always loved Dermot's common sense, a great dad, husband etc. Don't want Dermish to leave.. No!!! Maybe there maybe some life-saving treatment that may be offered?

I've a feeling 'The Plan' will come to fruition before Katy's release. As for Dermot's supposed terminal illness, he certainly isn't acting like a dying man ; planning to ruin Paul, flirting with Jane etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I know it's been mentioned before but how come no one in the *40+ characters in FC owns a pet? I've never seen a big suburban area where no one owns a dog, cat or even a budgie! You see the characters in all the other soaps that have animals living with them and then they get big storylines when their pet dies!

*I counted 43. There's probably more. I went by families. I counted Ciarán and Cathal as O'Briens. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

youwould wrote: »
    I know it's been mentioned before but how come no one in the *40+ characters in FC owns a pet? I've never seen a big suburban area where no one owns a dog, cat or even a budgie! You see the characters in all the other soaps that have animals living with them and then they get big storylines when their pet dies!

*I counted 43. There's probably more. I went by families. I counted Ciarán and Cathal as O'Briens. ;)

Pets are not allowed. They may outshine the actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

kerri ann surely has a chihuahua tucked into her Michael Kors handbag . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭jos28

Distressing scenes :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

Missed last week or so what's going on? Is love hate working for Cathal or what that Ciaran is so cosy with Katy? The da is going jumping as he thinks she's dead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

youwould wrote: »

Paddy Clarke had a dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

zzzzz I wish he would just jump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

In fairness this is very good.

Eskimo is pure useless. Will he ever grow up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was it Cathal who rang Debbie?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was it Cathal who rang Debbie?

Pretty sure it was.

love hate should steer clear of roofs

would be gas if somebody pushed him off . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Didn't take them to long to get to long mile road

Didn't take them to long to get to long mile road

they must have gone by concorde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

SHE'S ALIVE!!! Hahaha Ciaran sounds like Dr. Frankenstein.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

How you doing now. Wtf like lol

• Advertisement

If that Emmet lad was in my life i'd give him a kick in the ar*e that would land him on the Long Mile road.

meanwhile the guy all this is supposed to hurt is conked out on the couch and missing all the mayhem. love hate must be beside himself with frustration.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

It'd all be grand if Ciaran and Katy managed to say that she was held captive by Cathal all this time.

I think love hate is going to top himself. it's his only way out of this

That was a good episode and if FC writers had any sense of timing they'd resolve the KT issue this week.

Despite it going on for far too long it's coming nicely to the boil again. Another postponement to go back to Amanda, Ama, Caoimhe/Damo stories would destroy the momentum.

Ahhh lads in actaully going to throw a stone at the tv. This is genuinely frustrating now ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

In the next episode ...,, Katie goes on a day trip to the city ....... but she comes back to the soundproofed panic room after like

Jesus wept this is tedious!

Stockholm syndrome . . . that's where this is heading. Katie turns straight and they both live happily ever after.

Seriously like she's in a garage. Could she not have banged the door and someone might hear. Ciaran was on the bed pure happy like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Best episode of FC ever! LH stole the show. Stripey started off badly but improved. The finally mentions his own mental health problems. But......FFS Cathal tipped them off? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Blocked txt??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement