Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

Ha ha funny ......saw what u did there ! What's Cathals beef...or is he just a red herring ?? Talk about throwing the cat among the pigeons ! Think we're all getting addled after 8 months of this :D:D I am !

I didn't intend to make a joke, I'm serious, what's the story with those two? Who was Cathal's father?

I didn't intend to make a joke, I'm serious, what's the story with those two? Who was Cathal's father?

apologies..... I know it was a serious question..... but the choice of words just made me laugh (in a good way), maybe that says more about the way my brain works than anything else !

.... afraid I don't know the answers to your questions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

walshb wrote: »
    Are you for fooking real? How much do you think his gameboy can actually do?

That's why I said he should do it on a dictaphone, it would relieve some of the pressure of Ciaran, just post it through the letterbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    That's why I said he should do it on a dictaphone, it would relieve some of the pressure of Ciaran, just post it through the letterbox.

Better still K T could just burst through the toilet paper that's holding her soundproof cell together and make her escape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

No denying the fact though that FC have seriously upped their game with the last couple of episodes,which proves that they can do it when they put their minds to it.

Now if only they'd put the same effort into the regular episodes with THE PLAN etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Back to this shower of knobs! The Brennan Clan..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

The "hardman" Callum is back ffs I hate him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

MV5BMTA0NDU3Mzc2NDZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ1OTc5MTM@._V1_UY317_CR19,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Fu$k off with your speakeasy. A transition year student would have it set up and in profit by now.

How no one ever sees Ciaran heading into his little den morning, noon and night and checks it out due to idle curiosity..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

So callum has a hat super glued onto his head?

buzz words

buzz words

buzz words

big brennan business buzz words

Imagine your neighbours/community were made up of Fair City type characters.. Wouldn't you be rightly fu*ked!

Speakeasy? Pod? Speakeasy? Pod?...FFS, where's Harry Hill when you need him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

What is this take videos the whole time ****e

Rachel thought Ruth, 5, would be flying to Barca on her own!! Christ almighty i'm speechless.

Ben, 12, can't walk past the front door on his own yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Debbie says to Eoghan "i dont want to be hounding you out" and he goes "its time"! Its time?? Its been like ONE night.
    Ciaran must be raking it in he hasnt once been seen working since he was revealed as the kidnapper and yet he can afford to rent a house and a private garage in the heart of Dublin all alone coz lets face it Emmet doesnt work.

What is this take videos the whole time ****e

Love/Hate is getting very close to KT tonight, he'll hardly try it on, despite her sexuality?

Debbie says to Eoghan "i dont want to be hounding you out" and he goes "its time"! Its time?? Its been like ONE night.
    Ciaran must be raking it in he hasnt once been seen working since he was revealed as the kidnapper and yet he can afford to rent a house and a private garage in the heart of Dublin all alone coz lets face it Emmet doesnt work.

Did he win the lotto in the local Spar?!

He must be going to charge Eoghan for the counselling sessions :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

nagdefy wrote: »
    Love/Hate is getting very close to KT tonight, he'll hardly try it on, despite her sexuality?

Yeah its heading down creepy town at this stage, he will having a threesome with her and Stella before Paddys Day, coz lets face it they are going to drag the life out of this story.

• Advertisement

Maybe Stella and Cathal are involved and funding him.....:D:D

But yeah, it is a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That's an awful lot of ****e Neimh is putting herself through to rip-off paul, she knows she'd get half of everything if they divorce but the way this Plan is going she'll probably get less than half after everyone gets their share........ :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think Love hate is thinking getting romantically involved with KT, didn't he call her by his sisters name, at the end..?

fin12 wrote: »
    What's the Long Mile road?

It's before you hit the Naas road south and westbound. Quite long :)

P.s. Nothing to do with the Green Mile or executions :)

P.s. Dustin the Turkey used always be on about doing a bit of diy and 4X4 on the Long Mile Road in the 90s on the Den.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I don't think Love hate is thinking getting romantically involved with KT, didn't he call her by his sisters name, at the end..?

No he called her by her pet name that Michael used when they were kids.

Don't know but their faces were so close and they're both so emotionally strung out you wouldn't really know.. Maybe it's just me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

nagdefy wrote: »
    Rachel thought Ruth, 5, would be flying to Barca on her own!! Christ almighty i'm speechless.

Ben, 12, can't walk past the front door on his own yet.

It sounds like the script was written by a 5 year old. It's unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I don't think Love hate is thinking getting romantically involved with KT,  didn't he call her by his sisters name, at the end..?

No he called her by her pet name that Michael used when they were kids.
    She is a tasty lady alright

She is a tasty lady alright

Very pretty when she's in any normal sort of circumstance.

• Advertisement

Niamh to Jane.. one word from you to Paulio and I'all transfer the money straight back? What a threat. Better keep your mouth shut, Jane. For a second I thought Niamh was going to say "or I'll tell everyone on the street that you had a 3 way with Bunion Kelly and Cass."

Btw, how does it work about her transferring the money straight back? Does she have to catch Jane in the act and then press ctrl z before he checks? And even if she does, couldn't Paulio still verify that there was a transfer in the first place?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement