Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

It's 9 days away and out of the reliable time frame but there's a possibility of a severe wind storm on Christmas Eve.

I live in a mountainy area and we lose electricity frequently during storms.

God forbid i miss the Fair City Christmas Special :eek:

Link below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057649151&page=11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ok, I have decided I am going to set up aspeakeasy and see how long it takes me. I will call it The Ram's Attic

I bet it will take me 1/10 th of the time it is taking The Brennans

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

nagdefy wrote: »
    It's 9 days away and out of the reliable time frame but there's a possibility of a severe wind storm on Christmas Eve.

I live in a mountainy area and we lose electricity frequently during storms.

God forbid i miss the Fair City Christmas Special :eek:

Link below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057649151&page=11
    That site is really interesting.

STIG83 wrote: »
    Hopefully a flashback episode done when Katy left last May.

Feels like May 2015 at this stage

Do any real Dubs use a 'toerag'?!

Charlie needed one when he was suffering with the bunnions

• Advertisement

ok, I have decided I am going to set up aspeakeasy and see how long it takes me. I will call it The Ram's Attic

I bet it will take me 1/10 th of the time it is taking The Brennans

Can we all come to the opening?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Art Deko

Janes "Date" ( I didn't catch his name) saying to Paul,..." Your LAD is out of control!."
    Sure, isn't that how Don Paulino has so many kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I couldn't find a link on that page.

What the fk would Callum or anyone from FC need a car. To get from Vinos to McCoys to The Station to The Hungry Pig and the Sunday morning shopping in Spar.

sligojoek wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...79971&page=287

RE. Weather forecasts. MT Cranium does excellent daily forecasts to medium range daily. He often out does Met Eireann. Link above.

Sligo Jo, try this link to the FI (Fantasy Island) i.e. weather beyond 7 day forecast link.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=101981903#post101981903

• Advertisement

Jane's going hell for leather with the online dating.... Fair play

Jane in leather................................ My idea of heaven not hell :D

Nothing wrong with Dermishh when he squealed in front of Jane. Just a bit of "excitement downstairs" if you get me!

Jane in leather................................ My idea of heaven not hell :D

I was thinking of her 'going hell for leather' in the Davy Fitz way:D

Can we all come to the opening?! ;)

No wheelchairs allowed. Don't want a murder case!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,135 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What the fk would Callum or anyone from FC need a car. To get from Vinos to McCoys to The Station to The Hungry Pig and the Sunday morning shopping in Spar.

Well, he did drop Charlit home in it tonight. Put it into first and before 2nd was needed Charlit was sitting on her couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

How about a boards Fair City posters trip to the Galapogos to destress after the Christmas, seems to be the place to go ;-)

Right, let's go. Sure we can go in the morning. Who needs to book tickets, check passports/vaccines......

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,091 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Wasn't Callum a notorious joyrider at one stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

8pm Wednesday ....mmmmm maybe we ll send ruthie to spend Xmas in Spain. 11am Thurs..... shes gone! Given she has never left the county I'm surprised she has a passport and Even if she has .... can you just send a 5 year old off on a flight with a distant relative ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

sligojoek wrote: »
    I just pressed the http:// www boards thing that nagdefy has on his post. It's really interesting loads of maps showing the weather over Christmas etc.

Zoe in Galapagos for Christmas, Ruthie in Barcelona. FFS! what is it with kids these days??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Louise is already home visiting Bella and will take Ruth back to Barcelona with her... Ha! You'd think that they'd be home for Christmas... :rolleyes:..... I'm gonna go cross-eyed with all the eye-rolling I'm doing.. :rolleyes:

This is all off screen yes as I don't think we saw or heard Louise was back :confused: she would come check on the tapas bar and have a run it with Dean or Hayley

laylag wrote: »
    Emmets brown cardigan looks like something out of the Steptoe and son costume department!
    Looks like it reeks.

He's a Sherpa !

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

What's wrong with Callum's mouth since he came back ? Talking through gritted teeth the whole time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Beginning to like Niamh less and less these days. She is cold, calculating, devious and vindictive. Rachel, Ruth, Callum will all get hurt as well as Paul. It won't do Dermot any good either. I still believe Dermot will survive. He will survive as a ruined man professionally and he will blame Niamh for exploiting him. We cannot forget she also used the O'Briens in her plans too by telling them their house was to be used for the speakeasy.

She will have a lot of enemies ganging up on her by the time she is finished. All those mentioned above along with Oisin, Charlotte, Jane, Hayley, Nicola, etc. too. Paul will find he will have a lot of unlikely allies on his side by the end of this! Would not put it past Niamh to have her try and pin the whole thing on Dermot, Jane, Nicola or Oisin should she have a change of heart if Paul had a heart attack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Love when she's arse licking Paul and then when he's not looking she gives him a right dirty look. So funny. Some night she'll forget herself and go muhahahahaha like at the end of the thriller song.

I just pressed the http:// www boards thing that nagdefy has on his post. It's really interesting loads of maps showing the weather over Christmas etc.

Just to conclude on the weather issue, i did a piece on one of the weather threads about Snowfalls that had an effect on Irish History :)

Link here if anyone interested:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101921620&postcount=176

I remember in February 2009 when Turlough was doing his seance type thing with Bob and Renee (talking about Bob's son who drowned) it was snowing in Carrickstown ;) Don't think it effected things much, most of the action was indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Wasn't Callum a notorious joyrider at one stage?

I'm hoping he'll bump into Robbie soon. It'll be interesting to see if they'll remember that Callum helped Robbie steal all of Paul's cars from the garage a couple of years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Typical Debbie making Eoghan's depression all about herself. Also rolling my eyes at Jackie for saying that Eoghan should've told Debbie what the doctor said. That's his business and up to him to decide to take his medication or talk about any of it. Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Niamh could be sat back relaxed divorced with half Pauls loot and Ruthie by now and everyone would think Paul is the cheating scumbag, she'd be well shot of Oisin too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,814 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Beginning to like Niamh less and less these days. She is cold, calculating, devious and vindictive. Rachel, Ruth, Callum will all get hurt as well as Paul. It won't do Dermot any good either. I still believe Dermot will survive. He will survive as a ruined man professionally and he will blame Niamh for exploiting him. We cannot forget she also used the O'Briens in her plans too by telling them their house was to be used for the speakeasy.

She will have a lot of enemies ganging up on her by the time she is finished. All those mentioned above along with Oisin, Charlotte, Jane, Hayley, Nicola, etc. too. Paul will find he will have a lot of unlikely allies on his side by the end of this! Would not put it past Niamh to have her try and pin the whole thing on Dermot, Jane, Nicola or Oisin should she have a change of heart if Paul had a heart attack!

Paul is merely a cheat and a liar but Niamh is downright manipulative. She's doing a lot of playing people off each other to her own advantage. She seems to be using everyone at the moment including Paul, Oisin, Callum, Hayley and Rachel.....if anything, she is the worse person in the relationship.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement