Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,135 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What's the point of Greasy's ma? Is there some big story looming? Like will she get Greasy a tub of brylcream for Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Is it me or has Binjuminnnnn just grown a foot over night#??

FFS they have completely changed Callum's personality and he is hateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I've a lad a year older than him and he's almost as tall as me.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,135 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS they have completely changed Callum's personality and he is hateful.

I don't see the change. Still the same wooden poseur trying to look hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

I wish Love/Hate would kidnap Leo's feckin guitar!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

2 big milkshakes at a time will have him growing fast sure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

walshb wrote: »
    I don't see the change. Still the same wooden poseur trying to look hard.

The only difference I see is that he seems to have a wooly hat glued to his head this time around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

nagdefy wrote: »
    Niall_76 wrote: »
    Paul obvious has no outgoings. He has had no money in his account for ages but hasn't noticed yet.

Are we meant assume he has one massive savings account and a pretty substantial current account to use for his daily business?

You'd imagine the financially savvy Don wouldn't have all his eggs in the one basket. A broad portfolio of investments in stocks and shares, money tied up in property, tied in tracker bonds etc. The script writers must think we're very naive and gullible to think that all a business man's finances are in one account and it can be taken away from him by hitting enter on a laptop.

God knows when you do your online banking you have a few codes to enter to transfer anything and if you leave the pc idle for a minute you're logged out.

Paul said he made 2 million last year! Cant tie that all up in the Speak Easy. Also, how many months has Niamh known about the Haley affair? So is she still sharing the marital bed with him? She should be worried about catching all sorts! Or has she managed withhold the old how's your Father from Paul for 4 months? Would he not be asking questions? How could he not suspect Niamh knows? Sure Oisin already told her

Go on Eoghan ya good thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

What's the point of Greasy's ma? Is there some big story looming? Like will she get Greasy a tub of brylcream for Christmas?

She should get him a hair tie it's long enough at the back to put in a bun if wanted and he wouldn't have to use any hair gel

Jesus do the writers think Kerrianne is actual eye candy for us lads?

She's homeless

She should get him a hair tie it's long enough at the back to put in a bun if wanted and he wouldn't have to use any hair gel

But that would make Robbie look like the sort of gangster that would be into crime and violence and Fair City have worked hard to try and obliterate the fact in viewers minds that that was what he was .......................

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Cormdogg wrote: »

Is she not ??

1403-dixon-i

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Dusty Springfield? I presume she is going to be a love interest for either Bob or Deegan.

Did Ciaran actually bring in a box of decorations to brighten up the room where he has been holding Katy hostage for the best part of a year? That didn't ACTUALLY happen right? I must have nodded off for a minute there and had a dream that Ciaran was going to put Christmas decorations up in her cell.....ha ha what a laugh. I'm confident ye lot will tell me I was just dreaming.

Ciaran giving out to Emmett for his treatment of women :rolleyes:
    and Farah is back out of the blue

jos28 wrote: »
    Is she not ??

meh, I wouldn't fancy her face much either to be honest. The layered make up look isn't over attractive either but her character has grown on me since she toned down the ott "I am ditzy" carry on and rapid hand movements when she first joined.

But no, not unattractive and a great figure but not that attractive either. (IMO)

But who cares!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Take the ****in hipster hat off ya bellend.

• Advertisement

Up ya boyo Eoghan. She's ripe for pluckin.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

meh, I wouldn't fancy her face much either to be honest. The layered make up look isn't over attractive either but her character has grown on me since she toned down the ott "I am ditzy" carry on and rapid hand movements when she first joined.

But no, not unattractive and a great figure but not that attractive either. (IMO)

But who cares!
    I'd say she was modelled on Maralyn from Home and Away.

sligojoek wrote: »
    I'd say she was modelled on Maralyn from Home and Away.

Raquel from CS, I would imagine. Although Kane from Home and Away is the chief writer for Fair City (christ, imagine having that title on your CV!!)

jos28 wrote: »

Is she not ??
    Mutton dressed as lamb with bad make up

Fair City is only on Wednesday this week with the hour long special on Sunday

"Let's hang a bit of tinsel up in yer 8 by 6 hellhole I've being keeping ya in for the last 8 months kt. It will be ****in magic and really put ya in the Christmas spirit fa la la la la la la la la. I'll do me best to rob ya Christmas dinner from yer ma's." What da ya mean? It's Christmas. Hello. Can ye hear me. Are ya there.?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Paul said he made 2 million last year! Cant tie that all up in the Speak Easy. Also, how many months has Niamh known about the Haley affair? So is she still sharing the marital bed with him? She should be worried about catching all sorts! Or has she managed withhold the old how's your Father from Paul for 4 months? Would he not be asking questions? How could he not suspect Niamh knows? Sure Oisin already told her

Ya I was wondering that aswell, don't think she would be still sleeping with him so why isn't Paul asking questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,814 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Dusty Springfield? I presume she is going to be a love interest for either Bob or Deegan.

Did Ciaran actually bring in a box of decorations to brighten up the room where he has been holding Katy hostage for the best part of a year? That didn't ACTUALLY happen right? I must have nodded off for a minute there and had a dream that Ciaran was going to put Christmas decorations up in her cell.....ha ha what a laugh. I'm confident ye lot will tell me I was just dreaming.

I think the point is meant to be though that Ciaran is slightly unhinged and not living in the real world. He's a bit like Lucy from two or three years back, a fantasist who has lost grip on reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

When my young lad was about 4, his Granda, who hadn't seen him for a couple of months, remarked that he had grown another foot. Yer man looks down at his feet & says Nope. I still only have two!

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    When my young lad was about 4, his Granda, who hadn't seen him for a couple of months, remarked that he had grown another foot. Yer man looks down at his feet & says Nope. I still only have two!

Hes still not allowed do a thing for himself though - he cant stay in a pub for ten minutes on his own, he cant walk from the hairy pig to his house and he still needs babysitting at 12 yrs of age hes completely mollycoddled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement