Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    Stripey's about as subtle as a sledgehammer. And, Ram, drilling a few holes? You filthy animal.

Doug and Sean can't fooking get away from each other now.

Bunion Kelly, someone pleas give him a kick in the boll€x!

Ha, forgot that nickname!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Stripey asks Ram to get out the back? And she thinks he's still here when asked by Katie..... Wasn't Katie only in the house two mins ago when Ram says he'll be another two hours? These fooking writers!

oh ffs. Sure Stripey looked the exact same as always Katie. Open mouth looking like she was in shock and dead empty eyes staring.

Not sure why she was wondering was there something up??

Fair Citys before break "cliffhangers" are awful stuff!!!

oh ffs. Sure Stripey looked the exact same as always Katie. Open mouth looking like she was in shock and dead empty eyes staring.

Not sure why she was wondering was there something up??

Fair Citys before break "cliffhangers" are awful stuff!!!

Another 6 months of these nearly getting caught scenes. Lovin' it!

what the hell!! Is this the best they could do for Seans first plot in half a decade!!!

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ this is so bad

Il buy you a pint for fixing the immersion...

That's it..I'm out

Jesus Christ this is so bad
    About as deplorable as possible! Again, the 4 mummies are taking up most of the episode on pure sh1t!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Did I hear right that the rent is 1300 a month each for Charlie's house. Charlie thinks it's 2006

I'd love to have a 3 digit mobile number!

• Advertisement

And who writes numbers on hands these days...put it in your flippen mobile ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Her dodgy acting makes it seem like 3

Did I hear right that the rent is 1300 a month each for Charlie's house. Charlie thinks it's 2006

in fairness you are guaranteed a job in the area, a relationship (or an affair), a "Doctor on your Doorstep" homecallout service, plenty of coffee, and access to a Spar Shop where you can walk in and out without paying for your groceries.

On another note, surely Doug is ad libbing!!! I just cant stop laughing at his pigeon headed head swinging!! he even has the beak on him ! His lines are hilarious also!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Melanie is credited .. deservedly so ! An actress at last :D

Also ruth is 6 next month and still scribbles pictures like a 3 year old!!

STripey is a right randy lassy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

And what landlord hands over the keys to a rental before receiving a deposit? :confused:
    Has anyone got a link to The Station's Facebook page. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Did anyone else cop the mistake made lastnight in the scene between Niamh and Sash just after the break? Niamh was asking had they any extra jobs in The Station but she stumbled: "If there are any extra jobs in the eh eh Sta. The Station", and that got through post production?? Is there even a post production or do they just throw a few scenes into a blender and hope for the best..

Yeah I noticed that too. I think they just let some stuff slide. People make mistakes, it adds to the ehh realism.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Il buy you a pint for fixing the immersion...

That's it..I'm out

Ah well, he also gets payment in kind...

Tommy and Debbie could have waited until Katie closed the door before they jumped on each other. :eek:

Wasn't Charlie offering to replace Caz shed a couple of weeks ago (before the fire) as there was money left over from the budget :confused : ..... Charlie was shopping in Supervalue on Talbott St last week, he was on a 1955 bike. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

dee_mc wrote: »
    What launderette is open on a Sunday into the evening anyway? Or maybe that's normal, I wouldn't know as I have a washing machine, unlike everyone in Soapland

I bet you have a kettle as well!

What's the bets that Sean's new buurd turns out to be gay and goes off with Sash?

What's the bets that Sean's new buurd turns out to be gay and goes off with Sash?

That would be a good 'twist'... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Or more likely she will turn out to be the long-lost relative of another character in FC. That's what usually happens when a newcomer appears in a soap. Home and Away were notorious for that.
    Just for fun, any suggestions as to who this new wan might be related to? Cass's love child? Charlie's niece and voice coach? Love/Hate's former landlady?

Ciarán's dress sense looks a bit Simon Cowell-ish - very high waistbands and low necklines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

coolhull wrote: »
    Or more likely she will turn out to be the long-lost relative of another character in FC. That's what usually happens when a newcomer appears in a soap. Home and Away were notorious for that.
    Just for fun, any suggestions as to who this new wan might be related to? Cass's love child? Charlie's niece and voice coach? Love/Hate's former landlady?

My money's on secret sister :D

I think I saw the new girl who walked in on Tommy and Debbie in The Plough and the Stars in The Opera House last night. Very good actress too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

happyday wrote: »
    I think I saw the new girl who walked in on Tommy and Debbie in The Plough and the Stars in The Opera House last night. Very good actress too!

She's ploughable too.

coolhull wrote: »

Could she be Neimans daughter? :eek:.. Now I'm just going by the red-haired resembles, I have no DNA evidence.. ;)

• Advertisement

Melanie is a legit actress as for that hotel always breaking down

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement