Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Melanie is a legit actress as for that hotel always breaking down

And all of a sudden Melanie pops into McCoy's just when Debbie and Tommy are there , ha! Bit daft, in'it? .. .. . I do hope Mel hangs around.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Melanie is a legit actress as for that hotel always breaking down

And all of a sudden Melanie pops into McCoy's just when Debbie and Tommy are there , ha! Bit daft, in'it? .. .. . I do hope Mel hangs around.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

All Stripey had to do was start hovering around the kitchen and sitting room, that would make most people leave a room.

How can so many people know about an affair and it's only been going on a week. That Ciaran is fierce odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,141 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    How can so many people know about an affair and it's only been going on a week. That Ciaran is fierce odd.

The Tommy - Debbie affair seems really rushed.

I'm guessing Ciaran has a dark side or something to hide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Strazdas wrote: »
    The Tommy - Debbie affair seems really rushed.

I'm guessing Ciaran has a dark side or something to hide.

That's what we thought about Dan. But he ended up becoming love struck desperate dan!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Funniest thing about last night....

Random new girl arrives back to staceys after her liaison with Tina....
    Stacey offers to get her some baked potato with TUNA
    Random new girl refuses.... "I've eaten out already"!!!

Eh....? I know I missed a few minutes of FC, but what was this again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Funniest thing about last night....

Random new girl arrives back to staceys after her liaison with Tina....
    Stacey offers to get her some baked potato with TUNA
    Random new girl refuses.... "I've eaten out already"!!!
    Baked potato with................ Tina :eek:

Hitchens wrote: »
    Baked potato with................ Tina :eek:

its Eastenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Could she be Neimans daughter? :eek:.. Now I'm just going by the red-haired resembles, I have no DNA evidence.. ;)

Don't be silly. It just has to be one of Don Vito Brennan's waifs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

its Eastenders.

Oops!

Ye can delete these!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Loved Tommy's crack lastnight as he was about to fix the immersion "I just need to drill a few holes" wink wink! What a stud ha ha.

Also, is Charlie living in a parallel universe or what, expecting ONE tenant who works in a small town mechanic to fork out the entire rent himself?? It will be hard enough to do with the two of them there, never mind one.

Also, Melanies name in real life? A box of chocolates for whoever can pronounce THAT mouthful :)

Loved Tommy's crack lastnight as he was about to fix the immersion "I just need to drill a few holes" wink wink! What a stud ha ha.

Also, is Charlie living in a parallel universe or what, expecting ONE tenant who works in a small town mechanic to fork out the entire rent himself?? It will be hard enough to do with the two of them there, never mind one.

Also, Melanies name in real life? A box of chocolates for whoever can pronounce THAT mouthful :)

Charlie is a complete snob, and lives up to it, kept going on how is last tenant was a Doctor, what exactly is Charlie Kelly's profession?

Charlie is a complete snob, and lives up to it, kept going on how is last tenant was a Doctor, what exactly is Charlie Kelly's profession?

I don't know, I haven't been watching it when he was working or in employment? Anyone here know the answer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I don't know, I haven't been watching it when he was working or in employment? Anyone here know the answer?
    Was it something to do with car insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Sh1t - stirrer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

walshb wrote: »
    Stripey's about as subtle as a sledgehammer. And, Ram, drilling a few holes? You filthy animal.

Doug and Sean can't fooking get away from each other now.

Bunion Kelly, someone please give him a kick in the boll€x!

Doug to Sean "And sure, even if it doesn't work out, it's a great story to tell to the lads"

Eh...what lads?

monkey9 wrote: »
    Doug to Sean "And sure, even if it doesn't work out, it's a great story to tell to the lads"

Eh...what lads?

More like what "great story"! Well gather around lads. A girl came up to me and kissed me and wouldn't give me her name and number. And then I stalked her on Facebook with Doug...

Eh Sean that happens a couple of hundred times over a weekend in coppers. Some story, boy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,453 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What an idea by Cass, men's shed :rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What an idea by Cass, men's shed :rolleyes:

sure wasnt it essentially that already!!!
    They are getting an extreme amount of silly plots the last few weeks. Its like they start a plot with them and then get bored of it, then start another an get bored of it!
    What was the poker one all about????
    It is clearly Greyface's, Rose's, Bunion's and Cas' 3 month period and they are just stringing together some bizarrely all over the place scenes to keep them busy!
    I wonder is Greyface in a wheelchair now in real life due to his immobility. Cant remember the last time he has been on his feet. I know he has two very bad hips but it seems to be very extreme now.

Perhaps they are using hiswheels for Dan's scenes. Also I thought it was hilarious the fact when Mumbles was in his wheelchair, Dan wasoff the screen for the fewweeks! Too scabby to fork out on a second whelchair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I can't understand the logic in Ciaran agreeing to share a house with someone who stole from him.
    That don't make no sense!

I can't understand the logic in Ciaran agreeing to share a house with someone who stole from him.

Very good point and one of the many silly things in FC that doesn't add up.

Another being Eoghan. Its an insult to his character and the actor that he doesn't seem to have a notion what is going on with his wife and Tommy, despite her sudden desire to dress up, hopping to and from the hotel with Tommy, asking Tommy to do some DIY etc etc. He must cringe reading the scripts ad realize how stupid his character is...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The words 'sense' and 'logic' are not high on the scriptwriter's priority lists

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Just caught up on the week, the ram and Debbie lol two dirty dawgs, I'm so glad she worked stripes into her managerial role. And she would of got away with it too if it wasn't for her pesky workmate.
    Sean and where's me jumper....yawn
    Robbie is a pratt.
    Love hate guy has all the charisma of a tin of marmite.... but I'm guessing he has a big story coming so that's why the character seems very quite at the moment.nice to see someone new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Just caught up on the week, the ram and Debbie lol two dirty dawgs, I'm so glad she worked stripes into her managerial role. And she would of got away with it too if it wasn't for her pesky workmate.
    Robbie is a pratt.
    Love hate guy has all the charisma of a tin of marmite.... but I'm guessing he has a big story coming so that's why the character seems very quite at the moment.nice to see someone new.

Someone new is Melanie! So far she's had two miniscule scenes but stolen both! We need more Melanie end of !

Is Fair city on tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

fin12 wrote:
    Is Fair city on tonight?

No

Robbie is a pratt.

I wouldn't hold my breath on Love Hate guy having a big story coming up...... There is no rhyme or reason to FC and why the writers bring in new people to just sit at the bar and stare. So many wasted actors on it anyway....
    What is the points of Dan? I just don't get it. Or Bella?
    Jeez and while I'm at it what is the point of Sasha and Laura.......and that lying small time thief who has dressed for 6 months in a dirty orange hooded cardigan.... What's his name?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I wouldn't hold my breath on Love Hate guy having a big story coming up...... There is no rhyme or reason to FC and why the writers bring in new people to just sit at the bar and stare. So many wasted actors on it anyway....
    What is the points of Dan? I just don't get it. Or Bella?
    Jeez and while I'm at it what is the point of Sasha and Laura.......and that lying small time thief who has dressed for 6 months in a dirty orange hooded cardigan.... What's his name?

You can take your pick: Eskimo, 40 coats, Jumbles or Emmet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

No

It's a pity Not even on tomorrow Would be a good hangover cure

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement