Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Haha jane actually made me laugh

The cut of Charlotte, what is she wearing!

Stella!!!

Finally, I'm curious again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

No offense but......more lesbians? Charl and Oisin on a pub crawl with no money? God this date scene in painful! Also Eoghan needs a new solicitor and grasp of the law/reality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Katie and Krusty!

• Advertisement

On top of working out in a leather jacket he also down pints every night. ...I'm starting to doubt his dedication to working out

The long goodbye. ...

She had to go rugby training..... So stereotyped!

I predict a trans gender storyline. And....the boozing continues all cast in the pub, every day at all hours. Loads of different staff in the pubs, do they only work in 1 hour shifts? Do the writers/producers/director ever consider what time of day it is at all? How long does a day in Carraigstown last? 48 hours with one hour of darkness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Cormdogg wrote: »
    I predict a trans gender storyline. And....the boozing continues all cast in the pub, every day at all hours. Loads of different staff in the pubs, do they only work in 1 hour shifts? Do the writers/producers/director ever consider what time of day it is at all? How long does a day in Carraigstown last? 48 hours with one hour of darkness?

Stella is probably a sex change person/transgender and that's why she does not want to mention her past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

Cormdogg wrote: »
    I predict a trans gender storyline.
    Good call there Cormdogg, reckon you're spot on there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

walshb wrote: »
    Katie and Krusty!

Fecking brilliant. :pac:

That hotel looks like some dive
    Also jackie doesn't seem like the nicest person

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Is the hotel still in receivership, and expanding with a gym and a spa at the same time?

Is the hotel still in receivership, and expanding with a gym and a spa at the same time?

And all housed in that one ultra violet rave room!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Steven is back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Is Eoghan dopey or what? A couple of weeks ago Dermot tells him his wife and Tommy are carrying on only for Eoghan to think he's got the wrong end of the stick. Since then, he's been asking Tommy and Debbie questions like "Why is the door locked?" and "What are you two whispering about?" I mean, come on man!!!

monkey9 wrote: »
    Is Eoghan dopey or what? A couple of weeks ago Dermot tells him his wife and Tommy are carrying on only for Eoghan to think he's got the wrong end of the stick. Since then, he's been asking Tommy and Debbie questions like "Why is the door locked?" and "What are you two whispering about?" I mean, come on man!!!

No man would be that thick about his wife hanging around with another guy . It just wouldn't happen .

Where's nosy squinty eyed Dermish gone :confused: ??!

Dermish must be gone to Galway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why would holding a ladder explain why the door was locked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Steven is back.

Yes, must be the first time in over a year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Tommy has a awful habit of turning up at Debbie's work place, why couldn't he just phone her :rolleyes: I'm glad Jackie told him off. :)

Tommy has a awful habit of turning up at Debbie's work place, why couldn't he just phone her :rolleyes: I'm glad Jackie told him off. :)

But Tommy works with Debbie ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Oh, I meant Eohan.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Was Tommy's ladder extended?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Steven is back.
    .......... even more exciting than Jon Snow's return :p

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Katie saying she couldn't remember what Stella looks like.....next scene Stella appears. Now she's fairly distinctive looking in fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I know we slag alot here, but the laziness in the production and direction in FC is incredible. How many people must have been involved in that bootcamp scene with Laura and Dan (excluding actors)? The camera man, sound, director, costume, make up etc etc. And not ONE person suggests Dan takes his jacket off to make the scene believable?? Do they just assume the audience will accept it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Fittle wrote: »
    I know we slag alot here, but the laziness in the production and direction in FC is incredible. How many people must have been involved in that bootcamp scene with Laura and Dan (excluding actors)? The camera man, sound, director, costume, make up etc etc. And not ONE person suggests Dan takes his jacket off to make the scene believable?? Do they just assume the audience will accept it?

That same jacket that Laura runs in, does boot camp in and wears out to the pub must be stinking at this stage too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

How does being in wheelchair qualify Dan as a personal trainer?
    Also, Laura going on about going into business with Dan and having her own gym to run? Calm down Missis. You'll be working for Jackie, you're not the next Mr motivator!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement