Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

mloc123 wrote: »
    That same jacket that Laura runs in, does boot camp in and wears out to the pub must be stinking at this stage too.

Was she wearing it on the date as well, the one she had the one night stand with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I honestly think Dan is just a human prop now!! He had great potential coming in but is now just wheeling around the streeet engaging in cringey forced banter with Damo, Dean and Laura or doing silly boothcamps in his leather jacket or sitting in a filthy beer garden talking about a young girls love life!
    The chap must be nearly 40!

They really fked up his characters future by putting him in that wheelchair for life! Although there are so many stories that FC could do with his character in his current disabled state, the current writers wouldn't have the ability to master them, I doubt it!

Wheelchair basketball plot for 2 months!! Come on!

mloc123 wrote: »
    That same jacket that Laura runs in, does boot camp in and wears out to the pub must be stinking at this stage too.

surprised she doesnt go on her dates in her lycra training gear!

Missed last night, but assume by the comments she went on a date??
    Ill hazard a guess she spotted her walking about and automatically figured she was also gay and approached her, yeah?? Thats whats happened now with her last 4 or 5 hook ups/ girlfriends?

surprised she doesnt go on her dates in her lycra training gear!

Missed last night, but assume by the comments she went on a date??
    Ill hazard a guess she spotted her walking about and automatically figured she was also gay and approached her, yeah?? Thats whats happened now with her last 4 or 5 hook ups/ girlfriends?

No Laura didn't have any date last night but Katy did, and her date got very upset when she was asked why she deleted her Facebook page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

fin12 wrote: »
    No Laura didn't have any date last night but Katy did, and her date got very upset when she was asked why she deleted her Facebook page.

It will be another predictable "I was bullied on FB while in school" story.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

and her date got very upset when she was asked why she deleted her Facebook page.
    What? She deleted her Facebook page? Oh my God, imagine that! What's the world coming to, at all, at all?

* I delete or leave Facebook regularly. I never knew it was such a big deal *

coolhull wrote: »
    What? She deleted her Facebook page? Oh my God, imagine that! What's the world coming to, at all, at all?

* I delete or leave Facebook regularly. I never knew it was such a big deal *

I was never on Facebook, hate the thing, was on Bebo for 2 weeks. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I was never on Facebook, hate the thing, was on Bebo for 2 weeks. :):)

Well that's you fcuked if you're ever looking for a date, fin!

So does this mean Mumbles' Facebook Memorial page is deleted ,,,,,,,,,,,,

om-cruise-war-of-the-worlds-sad.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Name for new girl:

Big Orphan Annie....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Eoghan pulls back while Tommy pulls out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I honestly think Dan is just a human prop now!! He had great potential coming in but is now just wheeling around the streeet engaging in cringey forced banter with Damo, Dean and Laura or doing silly boothcamps in his leather jacket or sitting in a filthy beer garden talking about a young girls love life!

And the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Eoghan pulls back while Tommy pulls out

Pics or it didn't happen

[QUOTE=amtc;99609231] [QUOTE=The Talking Bread;99605183]I honestly think Dan is just a human prop now!! He had great potential coming in but is now just wheeling around the streeet engaging in cringey forced banter with Damo, Dean and Laura or doing silly boothcamps in his leather jacket or sitting in a filthy beer garden talking about a young girls love life!

And The Rest!

[/QUOTE]

I know, i was being kind. The point is, its all a rather peculiar lifestyle he leads!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Katy
    discovers her mammy's affair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Katy
    discovers her mammy's affair
    she's the only one with the brains to discover it. When she finds out Eoghans probably in bed beside them going 'Eh, Why are you guys panting again? Thanks for fixing the headboard Tommy!! Pint after this?'
    [

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Stella the fella? Has a nice ring to it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Why does Orla look like an extra from a Robert Palmer video ?

Why d fook does Orla give a toss about Jane's whoring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Is it just me or is Laura's accent a bit more Ballyfermot than Brooklyn tonight?

• Advertisement

Since when does spilling cold coffee on your hand turn it purple in 2 seconds?

Please, let that be the end of Stella. Where d fook do they pull these stories from?

Why does Sourpuss always carry around an empty 30 cent folder against her chest??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Name for new girl:

Big Orphan Annie....

I'd be more inclined to think Ronald McDonald.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dan is some lazy bollox, letting Laura do all the work.

Why does Sourpuss always carry around an empty 30 cent folder against her chest??

Because she's a c u next Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

I've missed a couple of episodes and just tuned in there... Eh can someone please explain Stella?

three weeks of an affair and she is leaving her family for a stalking, gun wielding gardner who is only a few months out of a psychiatric unit!!

Go on stripey!!

three weeks of an affair and she is leaving her family for a stalking, gun wielding gardner who is only a few months out of a psychiatric unit!!

Go on stripey!!

Bella's long lost daughter.

oops!!, that was a reply to "who is Stella!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I've missed a couple of episodes and just tuned in there... Eh can someone please explain Stella?

Think Buffalo Bill, half man, half beast!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement