Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've missed a couple of episodes and just tuned in there... Eh can someone please explain Stella?

God himself couldn't explain Stella!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Could there be a more pointless FC character in the history of the show than Laura? An accent that makes me want to strangle her, her dress sense is straight from 1998, all ponytail and puffer jacket and she has absolutely NO purpose in the show but to swan around with Dean and her brother discussing her sex life which nobody wants to know about. Just fcuk off fcuk off fcuk OFF :mad::mad:

I love how in one scene Eoghan and Kary were in the Station and had a big row over your woman (who will clearly be back, shes a dark horse that one) and the VERY NEXT SCENE they are both in Vinos, I mean, why the hell would she go there, why would HE go there, and how did they end up there the exact same time. Just lazy scriptwriting of the highest order. Then again it seems the norm to discuss your personal life in the local Spar so I may try that!

God I hate Laura. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

walshb wrote: »
    Since when does spilling cold coffee on your hand turn it purple in 2 seconds?

Ha, I had to rewind that scene just to see if there was steam, nope, nothing. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

You have to feel sorry for Laura - the one time there's actually coffee in the cup.........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Could there be a more pointless FC character in the history of the show than Laura? An accent that makes me want to strangle her, her dress sense is straight from 1998, all ponytail and puffer jacket and she has absolutely NO purpose in the show but to swan around with Dean and her brother discussing her sex life which nobody wants to know about. Just fcuk off fcuk off fcuk OFF :mad::mad:

I love how in one scene Eoghan and Kary were in the Station and had a big row over your woman (who will clearly be back, shes a dark horse that one) and the VERY NEXT SCENE they are both in Vinos, I mean, why the hell would she go there, why would HE go there, and how did they end up there the exact same time. Just lazy scriptwriting of the highest order. Then again it seems the norm to discuss your personal life in the local Spar so I may try that!

Dan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Could there be a more pointless FC character in the history of the show than Laura:
    Rocco?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Why doesny Jane just bar Pinky and the Brain from the pub if they're just going to come in and insult her. They're hardly big spenders. And what scary girl-gang would Stella/Bosco be in? I'm sure the Ram and Stripey could find another pub/place in Dublin to do the business?

I've never heard of anyone burning out from working in a charity shop.

Could anyone give me the full list of the Rams conquests? Jane, Orla, Debbie, Jo, his ex the Doc, who else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Could anyone give me the full list of the Rams conquests? Jane, Orla, Debbie, Jo, his ex the Doc, who else?

The entire cast of Glenroe and Love Hate. In fact it's been rumored that he knocked off the lads and lassies in Red Rock too.

SKY are making a cross breed spin off shortly all about the Ram.

"Ramification" - The Series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Could there be a more pointless FC character in the history of the show than Laura
    . Just fcuk off fcuk off fcuk OFF :mad::mad:

Would it be safe to assume that you don't really like Laura, Wanderer?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Laura is a roide.

And the plethora, too many to mention. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I'm told he had quite a few adventures in Kilkenny too, in his youth ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

coolhull wrote: »
    I'm told he had quite a few adventures in Kilkenny too, in his youth ;)

He was known as "The Stallion" in those days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Dilly ding dilly dong. Just saw Stella. Wha the ****in hell is tha.😱😱😱.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I hope Enda Kenny doesn't watch Fair City, does Dean fancy Laura?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

They should just drop Republic of Telly and dedicate a show to skits of FC scenes! I am not a fan of R.O. T. but there has been some quality skits of the show done recently!!

squadro wrote: »
    Dilly ding dilly dong. Just saw Stella. Wha the ****in hell is tha.😱😱😱.

Did you see the hight of her when she stood up, she was towering over Katie, she must have been wearing her 'Crusty' clown shoes... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Charlotte looks like a heroin addict and Stella looks like a wrestling character. Her hands are bigger than Leo Dowling's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The ram and Debbie in bed....yikes.
    Charlotte and oisin two very pathetic creatures, still better than business woman rachel.

Seriously, my first time seeing Stella on the player there now!!!

Its not "what can I say"

Its more like "what can I not say"!

They make it too easy for us some times, the Fair City producers!!

Also who in gods name would tell someone you are on a date with Oh i've been stalking up your past and I am going to write a story about you!

I have got a feeling this Katy n Krusty story could get dark!

As bad as the writing is, Charlotte and Oisin do work together as a conniving pair! There is a great spark between them! I'm growing very much to liking Oisin! He is like the anti-Sourpuss! And I have been a fan of Charlotte for a while now, good actress!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Orla is so superior now that she's escaped the shackles of lower bar staff level at McCoy's.
    Delighted to see Steven back.
    That dan lad would start a row in an empty room, he's a bit of a pain really.

God, Tommy and Debbie in bed together, I was more interested in the duvet, it looked really Cosy...

I got a PM but I can't answer, since this site has been updated I can't view them, so I'm not being rude by not answering... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

God, Tommy and Debbie in bed together, I was more interested in the duvet, it looked really Cosy...

I got a PM but I can't answer, since this site has been updated I can't view them, so I'm not being rude by not answering... :)

Haha the PM was from me Colly. Your right it did look really cosy. R u not able to view them at all, is there another way I can get in contact with u, r u able to send PMs.

Orla is so superior now that she's escaped the shackles of lower bar staff level at McCoy's.
    Delighted to see Steven back.
    That dan lad would start a row in an empty room, he's a bit of a pain really.

Apparently Stephen went to Hollywood to try break the silent movie scene. Some say his heroes are Mr. Bean and Charlie Chaplin but he just couldn't handle it. He got mixed up with the wrong people and in the bend he just returned home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I watched FC tinight for the first time in a while. It'll be a while before I see it again.

sligojoek wrote: »
    I watched FC tinight for the first time in a while. It'll be a while before I see it again.

19 hours and 41 minutes to be exact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I've missed a couple of episodes and just tuned in there... Eh can someone please explain Stella?

You have missed nothing. She first appeared in the previous episode as a phone number who Katy had explained was someone she met at a party, but was so drunk she couldn't remember what she looked like (yeah right,) and so met her for a date at the same table in the Station as they were at tonight.

They laughed, they bantered, Stella told Katy she had deleted her Facebook account a while back and she didn't want to talk about it. She then ran off to the toilets and cried. That is you now up to date.

As you seen yourself tonight, Kate googled her name, found out she was involved in a stabbing and kept saying the line three or four times that 'there could be a story in this'. Emmet said run a mile, Katy is annoyed with Emmet, Stella is disappointed with Katy, Katy is disappointed with herself and cue the next few weeks of this bollix.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement