Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    Thanks Collyflower, I've taken down your email there so if u want to delete it from the thread. :):)

I deleted it but it's still in your quote from me :D..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

It's amazing how Dan, Dean and Laura can maintain their finely tuned athletic physiques despite boozing every night. And where did they get those seats in The Station. They look like leftovers from a community centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

coolhull wrote: »
    I'm told he had quite a few adventures in Kilkenny too, in his youth ;)

Dolores' sister Michelle, did she turn up at the ploughing match with him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Tommy and Debbie in bed in room 571 in the Ballantine (the biggest hotel in Europe).

A knock on the door and Eoghan comes in.

Eoghan - "excuse me guys, Debbie what are you doing?"

Debbie - "just giving Tommy a hand................ job just finished now."

Jackie sweeps majestically into view.

Jackie - "Eoghan, you're not supposed to be here............... insurance etc."

Eoghan leaves sheepishly.

Elderly lady runs in and starts beating Tommy over the head with a black & amber colored umbrella.

Tommy - "no, no, please stop, you're hurting me Aunt Kitty!"

Credits roll. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

monkey9 wrote:
    You have missed nothing. She first appeared in the previous episode as a phone number who Katy had explained was someone she met at a party, but was so drunk she couldn't remember what she looked like (yeah right,) and so met her for a date at the same table in the Station as they were at tonight.

Haha typical Fc! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

No he brought jo there. Bumped into her at it. I can't remember if he had a past with her but Judith did say he hurt her so much in the past .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

That was Shelley, no? Dirty Harry's bit on the side.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I don't know, I haven't been watching it when he was working or in employment? Anyone here know the answer?

I have a vague recollection of him selling furniture or antiques or something. He was a salt of the earth Dub who had the banter with Paddy Clarke. He changed dramatically when Mags died

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

monkey9 wrote: »
    You have missed nothing. She first appeared in the previous episode as a phone number who Katy had explained was someone she met at a party, but was so drunk she couldn't remember what she looked like (yeah right,) and so met her for a date at the same table in the Station as they were at tonight.

They laughed, they bantered, Stella told Katy she had deleted her Facebook account a while back and she didn't want to talk about it. She then ran off to the toilets and cried. That is you now up to date.

As you seen yourself tonight, Kate googled her name, found out she was involved in a stabbing and kept saying the line three or four times that 'there could be a story in this'. Emmet said run a mile, Katy is annoyed with Emmet, Stella is disappointed with Katy, Katy is disappointed with herself and cue the next few weeks of this bollix.

Since when is Katy a journalist anyway? Who is she writing for?

Strazdas wrote: »
    Since when is Katy a journalist anyway? Who is she writing for?

Nina left so there was a spot for a new journalist (nosey f'er) on the show..
    Ah, no, she is a media student so writing would be part and parcel of her course.

But she had no business using Krusty as her experiment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Could anyone give me the full list of the Rams conquests? Jane, Orla, Debbie, Jo, his ex the Doc, who else?

Shelley who was Dolly's friend who also bedded Harry Molloy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

The Ram is well on his way to stealing Paul's 'Carrigstown Casanova' crown but considering he's only been in it a few years he has notched up a fair few conquests.. No woman can resist the glad eye and flick of the quiff ;-)

The Ram is well on his way to stealing Paul's 'Carrigstown Casanova' crown but considering he's only been in it a few years he has notched up a fair few conquests.. No woman can resist the glad eye and flick of the quiff ;-)

And unlike Don Vito Brennan, he pulls out in time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is paying for all the upgrade work to the new boutique hotel

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is paying for all the upgrade work to the new boutique hotel

The guests? Oh no, sure there aren't any!

walshb wrote: »
    And unlike Don Vito Brennan, he pulls out in time!

Unfortunately he didnt pull out in time 9 months before Zacariah and Ram Junior (Orla's son) appeared on the scene!!

Tommy's life consists of drinking coffee, doing odd jobs, talking about Kilkenny hurling and Aunt Kitty, having pints on his own and making his way through every woman within a sliothar puck from him!

The man's a legend!

Hasn't a clue nor a care where his ex wife and all his kids bar one are and has no issue pondering about a small village after stalking, videotaping, impregnating and almost killing some of the residents!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Unfortunately he didnt pull out in time 9 months before Zacariah and Ram Junior (Orla's son) appeared on the scene!!

Tommy's life consists of drinking coffee, doing odd jobs, talking about Kilkenny hurling and Aunt Kitty, having pints on his own and making his way through every woman within a sliothar puck from him!

The man's a legend!

Hasn't a clue nor a care where his ex wife and all his kids bar one are and has no issue pondering about a small village after stalking, videotaping, impregnating and almost killing some of the residents!

Indeed, he could almost be a never married bachelor in his current guise :)

Stella is scary you guys

Stella is scary you guys

She's a mix between Kirsty from Coronation Street, Big Bird and Bosco!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Why doesny Jane just bar Pinky and the Brain from the pub if they're just going to come in and insult her. They're hardly big spenders. And what scary girl-gang would Stella/Bosco be in? I'm sure the Ram and Stripey could find another pub/place in Dublin to do the business?

Love it! "Pinky and the Brain"! Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Stella is really Sideshow Bob!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

She takes the name of Butch Lesbian to a whole new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

That was Shelley, no? Dirty Harry's bit on the side.....

You're right Walshb. I don't think she was Dolores' sister.

Granny Glenroe is an absolute turd!

I don't go into hotel unless the magazine are tidied nearly you know for the ambiance

Who the duck writes this rubbish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Katy just avoided a 3 month trip to Galway

F off to London Laura

Of fook off with this Stella the fella story!

F off to London Laura

And take Dan and Dean and Glenroe Granny with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

And take Dan and Dean and Glenroe Granny with you.

Could we not just crash a ****ing plane into Carrigstown and start again????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement