Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Can't cope with Stella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

How many more lesbians will they bring into it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

How many more lesbians will they bring into it?

That really depends on the lesbian script writer. Still not a gay man to be seen yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That really depends on the lesbian script writer. Still not a gay man to be seen yet.

One thing we don't need is quaaaars. They should get Mick the bull Daly to work in McCoys. That would be great.

Great arse at the start of FC tonight

Jesus ....humongous 👀. Thought I was the only one who noticed .....camera on it for ages too !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I might start watching again. The OH told me Jane was wearing a lovely dress tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

sligojoek wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I might start watching again. The OH told me Jane was wearing a lovely dress tonight.

Meh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I managed to click 'delete' instead of 'play' when I went to watch FC tonight - I think it was a sign! Sounds like I didn't miss much anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

She's a mix between Kirsty from Coronation Street, Big Bird and Bosco!

She reminds me of Francine from the Simpsons

150px-Francine_Rhenquist_(Official_Image).png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

On a more serious note I suspect a suicide attempt by Katy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

jos28 wrote: »

Serious my a@$e !
    It's a three horse race with her, Sean and Laura ! They could form a self help group at this stage....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,140 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

She's a good actress btw, I was impressed with her tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Strazdas wrote:
    She's a good actress btw, I was impressed with her tonight

Have to agree, think she is one of the better actresses in the show.
    Why did she ring Laura though? Why not her actual friend Rachel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Fittle wrote: »

Perhaps she sees Laura as some sort of mother figure? Else the writers are just being random as usual!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

It doesn't have to make sense. They had Laura too busy and Stella unwilling to talk. "You need to talk to someone who knows you" ... picture of Michael. She had Emmett, Charlotte and Doug that she could have called on too but still went to Laura who she hasn't been on screen with in a year and Stella who she's only met for five minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

hardCopy wrote: »
    It doesn't have to make sense. They had Laura too busy and Stella unwilling to talk. "You need to talk to someone who knows you" ... picture of Michael. She had Emmett, Charlotte and Doug that she could have called on too but still went to Laura who she hasn't been on screen with in a year and Stella who she's only met for five minutes.

The way it's going she will be trying to open up to Nina, Sash or Emily next.

Laura and Dan arguing after 3 months of forced cringe street corner banter, I don't know which is worse.

You would swear the second hand shop was Debenham the way Laura was going on last night how up to her ears with recruiting interviews, paperwork etc she was!! And a "cash changeover" in a charity shop! God help us!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Please tell me that Stripey and Ram aren't going to continue their magnetic romance whilst duping Katy and te rest of the family as they spend days on end in one of the many many Ballintine rooms?

walshb wrote: »
    Please tell me that Stripey and Ram aren't going to continue their magnetic romance whilst duping Katy and te rest of the family as they spend days on end in one of the many many Ballintine rooms?

i am afraid I can't give you the reassurance you eagerly seek Walsh.

There will be a few more months of "its over before the break", "its back on after the break" and "looks like they are finally caught before the break" followed by "that was a close call, after the break" moments for us to "LOOK FORWARD TO"

She reminds me of Francine from the Simpsons

150px-Francine_Rhenquist_(Official_Image).png

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I can't ducking breath

Ah poor Stella!She is getting it left, right and centre here!
    The poor actress must of been on Clown 9 after getting that role!

Its not easy to get your feet through that acting door, no matter the size of them!

• Advertisement

You would swear the second hand shop was Debenham the way Laura was going on last night how up to her ears with recruiting interviews, paperwork etc she was!! And a "cash changeover" in a charity shop! God help us!

I agree!!
    The relationship between her and dan is not making sense to me either. After a random approach by Carrie Crowley on the street, they are behaving like they should be on Dragons Den!
    Btw, where is Dan getting money from, does he have an income?

I agree!!
    The relationship between her and dan is not making sense to me either. After a random approach by Carrie Crowley on the street, they are behaving like they should be on Dragons Den!
    Btw, where is Dan getting money from, does he have an income?

Sure Dan is a WHEELER dealer! Always has something going on!

Surely the actors must look at their storys and think what in gods name!! Dan's life now is getting up, wheeling around the street and standing on street corners with Dean and talking about him being a personal trainer with Laura and spending more time talking about it and drinking pints (EVERY NIGHT) than actually doing it!

Dan last night to Laura "This is my future you are jeopardising"

Indeed it is your future, Dan, indeed it is!! All you need now to do is get rid of that leather jacket and like Laura, get binto some sports gear, and you are officially a fully qualified personal trainer!!

246560634_38e4936a94_m.jpg

We ard a bit sad in our house. Last nite, Oisin said "like a McCregor dig'. We rewound it three times, and thats what he said. Now unless theres another fighter the world hasnt heard about, it's McGregor (with a G).
    Is there no one on the editing team who spotted that?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

We ard a bit sad in our house. Last nite, Oisin said "like a McCregor dig'. We rewound it three times, and thats what he said. Now unless theres another fighter the world hasnt heard about, it's McGregor (with a G).
    Is there no one on the editing team who spotted that?!

I think the editing team are on hols at the moment - the other night when Eoghan called in to the hotel, he suggested that he and Debbie do something at 4.30 then a few mins after that he asked her what time she was finished work and she said 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Props to Dean for the Sgt. Slaughter reference he must be a wrestling fan as he was spotted at one of the WWE Shows in the point last year

Props to Dean for the Sgt. Slaughter reference he must be a wrestling fan as he was spotted at one of the WWE Shows in the point last year

he boxes and does MMA................and dyes his hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

oh and Stella should pair up with Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

oh and Stella should pair up with Laura

2 $hite actors

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I would like to see the actual text conversation between Oisin and Jane. Or am I expecting too much from Fair City writers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Dan is just hilarious. What exactly is he investing in this gym venture? I don't know what purpose he serves other than sticking out his bottom lip and hounding Laura to the ends of the earth. Painful!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement