Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Why is Dan just randomly parked on the street? What would he do if his chums didn't just randomly walk by? Also Caoimhe has now been added to the posse in place of big Damo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

That wooly cap on Katie,
    How cold does it get in Dublin in may??
    Will she need more winter woollies for gggggalway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Ahh she looks very cute in her wee red hat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

What age is Katie acting like that, you would swear she was 5 years old.
    She should be a bit shocked but nothing like the way she is now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Katie, get a grip. The Ram is quite the catch. Ex psychiatric, gun wielding peeping Tom Stalker. You stick to Stella the fella, and leave the catches to your 'ma.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

What the heck is an MP3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That's Katie off on her 3 month break. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

sligojoek wrote: »
    Who's the bloke on the right, again? Was he from Cork or Kerry?

WHat year was that?

The actor is Denis Conway from Cork. He's been in several movies and TV series over the years. According to his IMDb page, he appeared in FC from 1996-97.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

There ruining the affair, it's not even fun now.
    That Charlotte and oisin they really are sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

There ruining the affair, it's not even fun now.
    That Charlotte and oisin they really are sad.

was it ever!! It was predictable, repetitive, nauseating and unrealistic from the get go!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Katy shouting to debbie about her affair in ear shot of Glenroe granny, but that bag hears everything
    these "writers" are muppets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭I wear socks

Speaking of past gay characters, who remembers
    the first-ever Lesbian in Fair City ? Her brother
    was the father of her son who was brought up
    as her other brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Katie should just tell Eoghan, not have to carry around that Burden and Guilt. I actually don't think she's going to Galway, it's terrible when you need a friend and there's no one there to help.

bazermc wrote: »
    What the heck is an MP3?

The writing has gone shockingly bad in the last while but that line really got on my wick

MP3...like Jesus Christ I can't believe people are actually earning money for writing this

Speaking of past gay characters, who remembers
    the first-ever Lesbian in Fair City ? Her brother
    was the father of her son who was brought up
    as her other brother

When was this?

Also, no FC next Thursday according to SKY. I like the Eurovision but it's ridiculous that FC is not on because of it! I need my Thursday dose of swearing at the TV.

And no sign of Dermish during the Stripey/Ram saga. A few weeks ago he was doing a good job as a peeping tom and now is nowhere to be seen.

I felt bad for Lil Stripey tonight. Stripey is being a real C U Next Tuesday about it all. Which seems a bit out of character. One child dies so why not destroy your relationship with another child so The Ram can give you a rub and tickle. Makes sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

youwould wrote: »
    The actor is Denis Conway from Cork. He's been in several movies and TV series over the years. According to his IMDb page, he appeared in FC from 1996-97.
    Hard to believe it was that long ago. I just saw his face and heard a \Cork accent. 20 years wow

What are ye all talking about MP3??? I saw FC last night but missed that bit ! Was someone referring to MP3 player ?? (Haven't seen or heard of one of those in 10 years)

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Rose went to bed and its brighter than bright outside. Nobody questions it!

When is the point of love hate boy going to be revealed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

What are ye all talking about MP3??? I saw FC last night but missed that bit ! Was someone referring to MP3 player ?? (Haven't seen or heard of one of those in 10 years)

Well Dan bought a CD, and said he would have preferred Vinyl.

Dean said he is more of a MP3 man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,140 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

youwould wrote: »
    Also, no FC next Thursday according to SKY. I like the Eurovision but it's ridiculous that FC is not on because of it! I need my Thursday dose of swearing at the TV.

And no sign of Dermish during the Stripey/Ram saga. A few weeks ago he was doing a good job as a peeping tom and now is nowhere to be seen.

I felt bad for Lil Stripey tonight. Stripey is being a real C U Next Tuesday about it all. Which seems a bit out of character. One child dies so why not destroy your relationship with another child so The Ram can give you a rub and tickle. Makes sense.

Katy's reaction is very realistic. She sees this as being the start of the break up of her family (perhaps it is) and she was already struggling with her brother's death. Not surprising too that's she's perplexed that Debbie would throw everything away for a quick fling with Tommy Dillon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »

To be honest I think this is it. He's now officially a coffee swilling, gossip on the street chatting, Spar shopping, affairs in the Ballantyne having, pints every day drinking member of Carrigstown.

The same happened with Dan, he arrived as this mysterious, dark, reserved character who used to take mysterious calls and after 3 months away that was all forgot about and was in that love square with Caddle, Greasy and Yvonne and then the accident happened and we all know the pointlessness of his existence now.

Robbie arrived as a criminal yet that was all forgotten about.

Kathy of to Galway its either that or Cork

MP3 lolwut? who has a mp3 player in this day and age

No Stella in this episode hopefully she is gone for good she legit scares me

Why is Kathy wearing a hat indoors?

Stripy said she hasn't loved her husband in along time there was no signs of her unloving him

Can Dan & Laura Duck off (Yes I meant to say duck) what a pairs of miserable gits

Kathy can really act that scene in Vino's her tears were believable

Oisin & Charlotte are beyond cruel to Jane

Speaking of Oisin wasn't the hole point of him return was to scam his Father out of his money to return home to Nicola with the cash yet nothing has happened?

That new guy that joined 2 weeks ago living with the Eskimo no storyline no introduction to the character he came and rented a house and thats it?

I feel so bad for poor Kathy

Speaking of Oisin wasn't the hole point of him return was to scam his Father out of his money to return home to Nicola with the cash yet nothing has happened?

Oisin may as well be back in Mallow for all the time he sees his dad. Charlit's like his whole family now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

redbuck wrote: »
    Why is Dan just randomly parked on the street? What would he do if his chums didn't just randomly walk by?
    he'd keep moving :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

laylag wrote: »
    Rose went to bed and its brighter than bright outside. Nobody questions it!

I noticed that as well!

Also, The Hungry Pig only seems to have ONE song on a loop, that weird bass-heavy New Orleans jig that really seems out of place in a local burger joint. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »

He really does forgive easy that's all I can say - Eoghan robbed him blind a few weeks ago and not only does he move in with him, he is sharing cups of tea with him in Vinos. Maybe his dark secret is he is going to kidnap and murder Eoghan shortly...

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Afollower

He really does forgive easy that's all I can say - Eoghan robbed him blind a few weeks ago and not only does he move in with him, he is sharing cups of tea with him in Vinos. Maybe his dark secret is he is going to kidnap and murder Eoghan shortly...

Not Eoghan - Emmet - I was totally confused there for a minute!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Afollower

Those terraced houses in Carrigstown must be HUGE! All the roaring and bawling out of Katie and Debbie and Eoghan just upstairs is totally oblivious to it all...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement