Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I'm in fits laughing... my mother just texted me and said 'that Tommy Dillion lad would get up on a cracked plate!' :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Does anyone else just think that Katy just made up that she's going to Galway and when she left the pub had no idea where she was going to go just had to get away, will she end up sleeping rough?

Yes I think she will end up missing now after Debbie lying about the call with her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Job interviewer - ".... and have you any hobbies, Mr Dillon?"

Tommy - "yes, I'm a very passionate gardener!"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

Fittle wrote: »
    Im old, can any of you younger people tell me if these 'pop up parties' actually happen in real life??

I never heard of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Well he's a very fertile gardener anyway. I wonder if they're as careless with contraception as they are with locking the door. Could Caoimhe be getting another sister or brother:)

• Advertisement

Well he's a very fertile gardener anyway. I wonder if they're as careless with contraception as they are with locking the door. Could Caoimhe be getting another sister or brother:)

Isn't he juniors da aswell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Orla has absolutely no story lines these days - sticking her nose in other peoples business and shouting about money does not a character make. She really should be given the elbow at this stage, everything about her is so bloody predictable and dull- argue with Wayne about paying rent and bills but at the same time accepting her pathetic lot and not even trying to change her life. Plus since she was given a 2euros an hour increase in wage, she dresses like the CEO of a multinational company, a JOKE of a character.

Elsewhere, Melanie has some funky name in real life- try saying THAT after a few pints. No chance of Stella then until at least Sunday- aw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Isn't he juniors da aswell?

Yup he's one fertile gardener:)

Orla has absolutely no story lines these days - sticking her nose in other peoples business and shouting about money does not a character make. She really should be given the elbow at this stage, everything about her is so bloody predictable and dull- argue with Wayne about paying rent and bills but at the same time accepting her pathetic lot and not even trying to change her life. Plus since she was given a 2euros an hour increase in wage, she dresses like the CEO of a multinational company, a JOKE of a character.

Elsewhere, Melanie has some funky name in real life- try saying THAT after a few pints. No chance of Stella then until at least Sunday- aw!

I thought Orla was going to over hear Debbie and Tommy in the shop

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

How does the whole place not know about it at this stage. They're not very discreet

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She was close enough. Then again, most FC characters meet each other, as you do, getting the morning coffee in Spar. This morning, I think Oisin, Charlotte, Tommy Debbie Jane and Orla were ALL walking the aisles of Spar at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Stripeys character has become so unrealistic, so careless and conniving with Tommy, then pretty much choosing Tommy over Katie, not caring if it upset Katie so soon after losing her brother, now no one can contact Katie and she lies pretending she's been taking to her? Bizarre..

Had to laugh at Tommy giving advice about Katie being upset about their affair, he's the salmon of knowledge in that department!

I'm glad to see Sash prison friend back though. I seen her a few times in town

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Love love love sash's prison buddy. Hilarious ! Great addition already....gas.
    State of Charlotte and oisin....they must think they're irresistible the way they were carrying on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Hitchens wrote: »
    Job interviewer - ".... and have you any hobbies, Mr Dillon?"

Tommy - "yes, I'm a very passionate gardener!"

:pac:

he loves a nice trimmed bush does the Ram and is a great community man, planting his seeds around the village.

laylag wrote: »
    Love love love sash's prison buddy. Hilarious ! Great addition already....gas.
    State of Charlotte and oisin....they must think they're irresistible the way they were carrying on!

Decco said she was with Denzo before I hope he comes back

I'd say Kerri Anne is already broody for a junior Bishop :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Tommy and Debbie on the bed and not even closing the door, cringe
    When she said something about room 202 in spar and was grinning I actually really felt sorry for eoghan.
    That employee that keeps catching them, I see her becoming a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Good aul Tommy. Goin around with the horn of gondor on him. Room 202 me hole. Any chance ya could fit a ****in lock on the door when your up there boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ah, Jaysis, Tommy in Spar reading the back of a Lucozade bottle. It's usually fairly simple, Tommy, unscrew the plastic top and drink the contents. Job done!
    Back in the amazing Dolphin Pod, Oisin sells a six-pack of Heinekin and your man pays him twenty euro. ''Thanks, says your man, ''that's great''. Great? Ffs, he could have bought it in Aldi for less than half that.
    Paul bursts in the door, shouting, ''Everyone, get out. Now!'' Nobody asks him ''Who the fcuk do you think you are, ya baldy-headed bollix?'' They simply finish drinking their empty beer bottles and wander out like sheep. I know the extras aren't allowed to speak, but surely one of them would be tempted to take a swing at arrogant pr1ck.
    And in the Ballantyne Lodge, they can afford to build a state of the art gym, and even get new lockers for the rooms. But apparently, the purchase of a few simple Yale locks would break the bank. And Room 202 seems to be only available for the odd shagging bout among the staff. One of the perks of the job?
    So now, Decco shares his house with his sister, his cousin, his former van driver (now an Events Organising Consultant!), occasionally his girlfriend, and now an ex-prisoner and her new baby. ''Sure its only for a few days.'' Yeah right. I wouldn't be surprised if the four-month little babby leaves Decco's house only to get married.
    Pete, Hayley, Dolly, Leo, Dougie, Damo, Bob, Farrah, me Maaaa, Nussie and now Desperately-Boring Dan and hopefully Laura gone on their 'holidays'.

God it's really getting wearying, and hardly worth the bother of posting stuff here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

coolhull wrote: »
    Ah, Jaysis, Tommy in Spar reading the back of a Lucozade bottle. It's usually fairly simple, Tommy, unscrew the plastic top and drink the contents. Job done!
    Back in the amazing Dolphin Pod, Oisin sells a six-pack of Heinekin and your man pays him twenty euro. ''Thanks, says your man, ''that's great''. Great? Ffs, he could have bought it in Aldi for less than half that.
    Paul bursts in the door, shouting, ''Everyone, get out. Now!'' Nobody asks him ''Who the fcuk do you think you are, ya baldy-headed bollix?'' They simply finish drinking their empty beer bottles and wander out like sheep. I know the extras aren't allowed to speak, but surely one of them would be tempted to take a swing at arrogant pr1ck.
    And in the Ballantyne Lodge, they can afford to build a state of the art gym, and even get new lockers for the rooms. But apparently, the purchase of a few simple Yale locks would break the bank. And Room 202 seems to be only available for the odd shagging bout among the staff. One of the perks of the job?
    So now, Decco shares his house with his sister, his cousin, his former van driver (now an Events Organising Consultant!), occasionally his girlfriend, and now an ex-prisoner and her new baby. ''Sure its only for a few days.'' Yeah right. I wouldn't be surprised if the four-month little babby leaves Decco's house only to get married.
    Pete, Hayley, Dolly, Leo, Dougie, Damo, Bob, Farrah, me Maaaa, Nussie and now Desperately-Boring Dan and hopefully Laura gone on their 'holidays'.

God it's really getting wearying, and hardly worth the bother of posting stuff here.

Don't stop posting Coolhull!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

fin12 wrote: »
    Did she pack in her job? When was that? The job in spar is it, had that something to do with college though?

I think you're thinking of Katie. Laura worked in The Helping Hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Sasha's mate looks like she could be a great addition. When Decco says to her, 'what about the father. Can he not put you's up?' and she replies with 'eh I don't think so seeing as I just PUNCHED him in the face' with a look on her face as if Decco was thick for asking that question, I just burst out laughing.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Sasha's mate looks like she could be a great addition. When Decco says to her, 'what about the father. Can he not put you's up?' and she replies with 'eh I don't think so seeing as I just PUNCHED him in the face' with a look on her face as if Decco was thick for asking that question, I just burst out laughing.

She reminds me of Gemma from Corrie a right gobby mare :p

http://www.rte.ie/ten/features/television/soaps-storylines/2016/0501/785525-fair-city-may-1-5/

Read the comment under the article..... The Stephen fanatic is still out there!

coolhull wrote: »

One of the funniest posts I have ever read!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Its cringey now how much time The Ram spends humping Stripey! At every turn and she cant get enough by the look of it.

But at the same time Stripey looks miserable most of the time, with a face on her like its a wet Monday. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

http://www.rte.ie/ten/features/television/soaps-storylines/2016/0501/785525-fair-city-may-1-5/

Read the comment under the article..... The Stephen fanatic is still out there!

remember the oddball who plastered the thread with comments about Stephen, or as he called him The Best Barman In The World! We ended up having a forum poll organised by the mods to vote on whether Stephen jokes were allowed! It was overwhelmingly decided Stephen "jokes" were to be banned!! In fairness they weren't jokes, it was just wierd and unfunny posts designed to troll the thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think Debbie is more into Tommy than he's into her, I can see her wanting to leave Eoghan and moving in with him and Tommy not wanting any of it. Oh.

• Advertisement

remember the oddball who plastered the thread with comments about Stephen, or as he called him The Best Barman In The World! We ended up having a forum poll organised by the mods to vote on whether Stephen jokes were allowed! It was overwhelmingly decided Stephen "jokes" were to be banned!! In fairness they weren't jokes, it was just wierd and unfunny posts designed to troll the thread!

Yep, was that poster Blanchflower? It was a bit much alright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement