Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

The actress playing Melanie seems decent or Oscar winning by fair city standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

What did happen to Neil actually? His mental health story was actually an important issue to address, yet he seems to have just disappeared without a mention from Pete, Jackie or Doug. (If I haven't missed anything.)

Also Melanie (I think, red head that was working with the Ram on the flowers) had an interesting storyline too. Obvious that she had it rough growing up and was nice to see her developing as a character and getting a chance. Of course after Dermot kicked over her flower pot, she too disappeared without a mention. The Ram is of course too busy with Stripey and fixing up room 202, but surely they could continue her story somehow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

EIREDriver wrote: »
    What did happen to Neil actually? His mental health story was actually an important issue to address, yet he seems to have just disappeared without a mention from Pete, Jackie or Doug. (If I haven't missed anything.)

Also Melanie (I think, red head that was working with the Ram on the flowers) had an interesting storyline too. Obvious that she had it rough growing up and was nice to see her developing as a character and getting a chance. Of course after Dermot kicked over her flower pot, she too disappeared without a mention. The Ram is of course too busy with Stripey and fixing up room 202, but surely they could continue her story somehow.

Thats Amanda, she will be back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

fin12 wrote: »
    Thats Amanda, she will be back again.

Oh yeah Amanda! Melaine is the cleaner in the hotel!

every episode of Fair City I see when its over I will always say to myself 50 ****ing grand to make it.

But look it this thread make this soap gold so keep giving them 50 grand a episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

every episode of Fair City I see when its over I will always say to myself 50 ****ing grand to make it.

But look it this thread make this soap gold so keep giving them 50 grand a episode

It's laughable the thousands of € allowance they get for meals, those empty coffee cups must cost a fortune.

Tonight's epside of Fair City is brought to you by (I know old joke) couldn't resist

50000-und-5000-euro-beim-ps-sparen-gewonnen.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Every time I see sean and his missus or him on about her I can't stop thinking of that teenage dirt bag song video, pathetic poor me I'm not good enough for the fancy lady plot they've given him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Yes, Sean. Mondo banged her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ha, I love that new northside one!!! The same scene every time! "I think Im going to block him. He doesn't care about the baby"

• Advertisement

I wonder what half ass scheme Mondo has in for us..................

I wonder what half ass scheme Mondo has in for us..................

Whatever it is I hope it's wrapped up in a week, and doesn't drag on for 6 months.

walshb wrote: »
    Whatever it is I hope it's wrapped up in a week, and doesn't drag on for 6 months.

Of course it will be!! It sometimes only lasts an episode!!

What's the bets on the Ram upgrading to Melanie by the end of the episode?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm guessing Katy is missing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

I hate Oisin. He is so annoying. Really hope Jane catches Oisin and Charlotte in her apartment now. Oisin needs a kick in the balls.

Oh Christ cut of these 2 in the bed

Sean's first job as manager of the garage. To get love hate boy to actually work there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

26 scriptwriters ffs :pac:

Whys mary byrne living with them? Weapon of a woman

• Advertisement

Glenroe granny would be kicked d fook out of any home in real life!.....doh, Stripey does it. Oh no, she doesn't

Jaysus is this going to get dark with Oisin and Jane....

Christ , even for FC standards that is one heck of a character personality change for Mary from Glenroe!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

They referred to Paul as The Don!! They are definitely reading this forum!!

Oh shut up, Niamh. Haven't you learned. Paul's house. Paul's kids. Paul's garage!

Don't tell me poor tommy will be blamed for being a massive stalker weirdo now with jane

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Katy is missing

Missing for less than a week!! You never see any of them getting worried when a character goes awol for months!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Stripey was surprised when Katy didn't turn up this evening. Must be a knock-on effect from the missing episode on Thursday - the "Sunday" episode will actually be seen on Tuesday.

And surely it would have occurred to Jane when her purse turned up again that Oisin and Charlotte were hanging around beside her when it went missing and again when it re-appeared?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

The camera man/woman couldn't even focus on Glenroe Mary today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Oh my god!!!!! A 50 euro note!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement