Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

maurv1 wrote:
    Did Sean ever have a girlfriend before? Honestly can't remember. Or was he so devoted to Christy that he didn't have time for women

He used to go out with caoimhe little sister....the youngest Dillon sister.well the youngest known Dillon sister....who knows how many mini ram's are out there! Then she headed off to Canada for the trip of a lifetime, but Sean was too busy working his way to the top in spar to go, so they broke up. Think a top notch management job in limerick in centra or something was even on the cards.
    He has 'management skills' you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

maurv1 wrote: »
    Did Sean ever have a girlfriend before? Honestly can't remember. Or was he so devoted to Christy that he didn't have time for women :p

Ha, I asked that question a couple of weeks ago.... I'd forgotten about the Dillon girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I actually thought the 50 was counterfeit and that the cardigan had repaid his granny with dodgy notes. The 50 really stole the show last night, most charisma the shows seen in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I watched it last night for the first time in about two weeks. I'm totally lost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

sligojoek wrote: »
    I watched it last night for the first time in about two weeks. I'm totally lost.

Are you one of the writers, Sligo? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I might send in an application. I'd do as good a job as any of them.

Hitchens wrote: »
    No way, she's never forty?

They celebrated her 40th a few weeks ago ....cake with candles in the pub much to her embarrassment .....you need to keep up :D

I'd imagine the charter is anything between 40 and 44. She was at the world cup when callum was conceived with friends so she couldn't of been anywhere lower than 18 AT LEAST. Now that u think of it, I'd love to see an old episode circa world cup 94! Guarantee you that Don Paulioni didn't go to it and was sitting in McCoys nursing a pint!

Rachel PilKington is an extremely pretty lady, cant believe she is single!!

Her 40th was a few weeks ago ...live in McCoys :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Her 40th was a few weeks ago ...live in McCoys :rolleyes:

Forgot about that! 17 years of age living it up in USA with her mates!! Love Fair City's sense of reality :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,798 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I saw a spoiler saying
    Deegan has bad news for the O'briens
    Anybody know what it is?
    I know they report katie missing. Is it he finds her and she wants nothing to do with them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Digital Spy used to have great spoilers. Literally did a day by day run down of each episode for all the soaps. Can't find the Fair City ones any more. Anyone know if they are still going?

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Digital Spy used to have great spoilers. Literally did a day by day run down of each episode for all the soaps. Can't find the Fair City ones any more. Anyone know if they are still going?

Digital spy is gone but if you go on to the TV3 website and select guide and click on the day of the week and find Fair City. You generally cam get a line or two. They do about a week in advance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Strazdas wrote: »
    Does Jane not have a double Yale lock on her apartment door? If she had double locked it, Oisin and Charlotte would have no way of opening it from the inside and would have been locked in.

You'd think she would be more security conscious after Tommy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

You'd think she would be more security conscious after Tommy...

I think most Yale locks are double locks, so she's being a bit careless just pulling the door shut every day and walking away (though Oisin and Charlotte being locked in would obviously ruin the plot for the scriptwriters) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

EIREDriver wrote: »

But why you want to read that? It defeats the purpose of watching the actual show.

monkey9 wrote: »
    But why you want to read that? It defeats the purpose of watching the actual show.

I myself don't really watch Fair City for the captivating storylines, the major plot twists and the dramatic endings. Just used to like reading what was going on in it when i had a spare few minutes. Handy for when you missed an episode too and weren't arsed wasting 40 minutes on RTE Player. (Ads and ads and ads and ads)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Leaving cert's not for another 3 weeks.

Sean is some freak, no wonder he couldn't keep a woman. Control freak.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Investment.......the most overused f***ing word in fair city

walshb wrote: »
    Leaving cert's not for another 3 weeks.

There in college now!

• Advertisement

Stripey: "She's a bit of an oddball"

The pot calling the kettle black!

Where's the Ballintine gone? All I see now the past month is a blue room?

Strazdas wrote: »
    I think most Yale locks are double locks, so she's being a bit careless just pulling the door shut every day and walking away (though Oisin and Charlotte being locked in would obviously ruin the plot for the scriptwriters) :)

We've a Yale lock and you just pull the door behind you and it's closed!

Niamh is some pathetic yoke

Is oisin now obsessed with jane??

Has there been a single decent storyline at all this year?

Very unrealistic story here. No matter what had happened, Stripey would be worried about Katie vanishing off the face of the earth and not showing up to exams. Any mother would be, even if they were preoccupied with the Ram's horn.
    Also this whole thing with Oisin and Jane is extremely weird. When Oisin came into the soap his intention was to take revenge on Paul and fleece him for every cent he could get his hands on. Now for some reason he's only focused on tormenting Jane, and turns now offers of money from Paul.

Oh FFS, Gripey! Stripey's mounting the Ram!

Oh FFS, Jane! It's the pesky kids in the corner wrecking your head!

Be done with both these pathetic stories.

And Mondo, just get a jump on ginger and end this Sean paranoia story!

Oh, Kerrianne. Fcuk off!

So, Sean. Who's number 1?

• Advertisement

Katie hasn't been seen for 9 days and Deegan's on the case. He was missing for two fooking years and nobody gave a sh1t!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement